Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (80797 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation / Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by CoolAmbience(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
MrMou:

Bro, you should know the kind of people who dominate Nairaland & where they're from na! If you want likes & shares here, simply insult or comment strongly against APC, Buhari, Islam or the Yorubas & the confused self acclaimed Jews will give you in abundance, no matter the crime you might have committed against them in the past, even if na genocide!

Check this thread in the next few hours & see if the guy's comment won't have gotten up to a thousand likes! grin

Lol.

No be lie my bro!
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by 1Sharon(f): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Adebole's son needs to shut it and stay in his lane....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by MrMou: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

No be lie my bro!
Man of God, 1000 likes already! grin grin

When we describe those guys with whatever words we use, no be say we dey exaggerate or insult them; it's just what they really are! Easily predictable, overly emotional dunces! grin
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by GSA01: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
People just commenting on this thread, without even reasoning if its true, about what he said, Some people are paid and are desperate to drag the name of the APC in the mud.. and they are really doing a good job..PDP is no better alternative!!!!
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by eyebbe: 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Pastor Leke Adeboye should stay clear from Nigerian Politics. He should be polite is his speech. Of late, he has come up with some controversial issues. He needs to reminded of whose son he is. If not very soon, he will get out of hand. Afterall, the Vice President is still a member of RCCG and was endorsed by ................ God help us.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by 2ruborn9ja(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
This is a complete sense comment. Revolution 98.5%
DanielOc:
The Real CHANGE is Here......

People are wiser now....

When Buhari fails to win this forthcoming [2019] Election, no President, i repeat, no President will ever be graced with 2nd Tenure....

People got tired of Good man like Jonathan, he was voted out(6 yrs)..

Now people are tired of the Lifeless one, and about to be thrown out (4 yrs)...

After that, People would not have patience for, even, the 4 yrs anymore...

It'll be,

as soon as you Bleep-up,

IMPEACHMENT FOLLOWS.............

REVOLUTION LOADING 98%:::::...

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by emperorblog(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
chiefolododo:
He is RIGHT. APC is not even supposed to have up to 15votes but one way or the other some people voted for APC, and by rigging and deducing opponents votes , by vote buying, they are able to come this far

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Friend01(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke has also reacted to votes APC got in Saturday's governorship election in Osun State, which was declared inconclusive by INEC.

Taking to his insta-story to share his thought on the outcome of the election, Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke said anyone who voted for APC in the state is a fool.

https://lailasnews.com/if-you-voted-for-apc-in-osun-you-are-a-fool-pastor-adeboyes-son-leke/

All this for the hatred of Aregbeshola because he is a Muslim and the APC candidate who is also a Muslim.
As if their is not called choice again.
I guess if the son of a prominent Imaam had said this all hell would break lose.
But by their fruits you shall. know them.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Splashme: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Airforce1:
Today's election in Osun is a clear indication that Nigerians are tired of APC and wants out .

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Belleful: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
the biggest Fool is when you hail the people that voted for PDP in ekiti St and claim apc rig the election but call those that voted for apc in osun St fools. stop being hypocrite. support good governance. weather PDP or Apc. they are all the same. for me I will say don't look at the party, but the person involved.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by karimusa: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke has also reacted to votes APC got in Saturday's governorship election in Osun State, which was declared inconclusive by INEC.

Taking to his insta-story to share his thought on the outcome of the election, Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke said anyone who voted for APC in the state is a fool.

https://lailasnews.com/if-you-voted-for-apc-in-osun-you-are-a-fool-pastor-adeboyes-son-leke/

1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by 3kay945(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
obailala:
pdp and apc owe salaries. Going by that logic, over 90% of the voters in osun state and ekiti state are fools for no other reason than the fact that they were given 2 bad choices to pick from.

For calling everybody in 2 states fools, we can all see how 'sound' your judgements and that of the fat Adeboye bloke is.

Yea, they were really given two choices as you said. grin
Funny you. No matter the number of people in consideration, inasmuch as their level of judgment on matter that pertain to their lives and generation are poor, they are still fools. Even if they are millions or whole southwest combined.

cool
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Akaujaa(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
The pastor's son is obviously angry that Buhari is yet to pay homage to their church to donate millions of dollars as offering as was the habit of Jonathan and his co-travelers.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
I have neighbor whose salaries have not been paid for months and still saying she will never vote any other party than apc... I asked why, she said her dad and in-laws are all apc even tho they didn't help her,but she's always with them. We have a lot of them like that here in Osun who prefer to go hungry than vote out apc.... Many have been brainwashed that they can never see anything bad in govt owing them salaries.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by obailala(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
3kay945:

Yea, they were really given two choices as you said. grin
Funny you. No matter the number of people in consideration, inasmuch as their level of judgment on matter that pertain to their lives and generation are poor, they are still fools. Even if they are millions or whole southwest combined.

cool
Oga, when people are faced with 2 bad choices, the natural thing they do is to go for the one they feel is a lesser evil. And please don't give that crap about other political parties being in existence; as far as those elections were concerned (i.e. Ekiti and Osun), there were only 2 parties that could possibly win. So I'm sorry, anyone who feels so wise or self righteous to actually label people 'fools' for lack of a good choice, such an individual is the real fool.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by obailala(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
skybird212:
I have neighbor whose salaries have not been paid for months and still saying she will never vote any other party than apc... I asked why, she said her dad and in-laws are all apc even tho they didn't help her,but she's always with them. We have a lot of them like that here in Osun who prefer to go hungry than vote out apc.... Many have been brainwashed that they can never see anything bad in govt owing them salaries.
PDP also owes salaries, even in the neighboring Ekiti state, salaries were owed. Hope you know that?... So if you think your neighbor is stupid for voting apc, don't you think she would also be stupid for voting pdp?
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Godssword1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Have you been searching for a free online Christian library where you can find, download and read Christian Ebooks without paying a dime? Search no more!

Gain access to thousands of free Christian Ebooks | Download and Read at your convenience in our Telegram group:

https:///ibloggospel

FEATURES;

~ 1000 Christian Ebooks and still counting.

~ Meet and connect with true Christians / Anointed Ministers of the Gospel who are studying to show themselves approved.

~ Very organized group structure / discipline.

~ Request for books you can't find in the Library and get them delivered to you asap.

~ Share books you can't find in the Library with others.

~ Other freebies, Etc.

Don't have Telegram Messenger? Download here:

https://Telegram.org

Click Here to join the Christian Library:

https:///ibloggospel
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by 3kay945(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
obailala:
Oga, when people are faced with 2 bad choices, the natural thing they do is to go for the one they feel is a lesser evil. And please don't give that crap about other political parties being in existence; as far as those elections were concerned (i.e. Ekiti and Osun), there were only 2 parties that could possibly win. So I'm sorry, anyone who feels so wise or self righteous to actually label people 'fools' for lack of a good choice, such an individual is the real fool.

You are just being sentimental here.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
I can tell you I'm a core supporter of pdp, but that will becloud my reasoning of appreciating good governance. I live here in Osogbo, in fact I'm from the same LG with Aregebe, ilesa east which he slighly won from pdp. Here I can see what aregbe has done so far so good and I appreciates him for that, comparing to the time of Oyinlola of pdp who did nothing. But aregbe has come to a point where he think people are stupid by collecting billions from the central over 3 times with the promise of paying workers salaries. But on getting the money the story will change , by saying he need to complete his projects first. See, you don't build a rot dog a beautiful home but keep starving her, one day she will come to eat you. Aregbe can not hold tbousands at Ransome for good 17months without salary and expect their votes. The same thing played out in Ekiti.... If pdp eventually won this election and later turn out to be a failure let the people send them packing as well. One party you must belong, hence I am a supporter of pdp but a lover of good governance. Thanks
obailala:
PDP also owes salaries, even in the neighboring Ekiti state, salaries were owed. Hope you know that?... So if you think your neighbor is stupid for voting apc, don't you think she would also be stupid for voting pdp?
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
I meant to say that will never becloud my reasoning
skybird212:
I can tell you I'm a core supporter of pdp, but that will becloud my reasoning of appreciating good governance. I live here in Osogbo, in fact I'm from the same LG with Aregebe, ilesa east which he slighly won from pdp. Here I can see what aregbe has done so far so good and I appreciates him for that, comparing to the time of Oyinlola of pdp who did nothing. But aregbe has come to a point where he think people are stupid by collecting billions from the central over 3 times with the promise of paying workers salaries. But on getting the money the story will change , by saying he need to complete his projects first. See, you don't build a rot dog a beautiful home but keep starving her, one day she will come to eat you. Aregbe can not hold tbousands at Ransome for good 17months without salary and expect their votes. The same thing played out in Ekiti.... If pdp eventually won this election and later turn out to be a failure let the people send them packing as well. One party you must belong, hence I am a supporter of pdp but a lover of good governance. Thanks
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by bewla(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
chiefolododo:
He is RIGHT. APC is not even supposed to have up to 15votes but one way or the other some people voted for APC, and by rigging and deducing opponents votes , by vote buying, they are able to come this far
supposed must people travel with there eyes closed if they go tru osogbo or ife that u can't see aregbe work
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by chiefolododo(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
bewla:
supposed must people travel with there eyes closed if they go tru osogbo or ife that u can't see aregbe work
work? while in 25years osun will still be paying the debt he owe, white elephant projects everywhere, no sane person will borrow #138bn (local debt ) and $78m (foreign loan) in the name of some rubbish project. Aregbesola suddenly has about $500m in his foreign account.And because of serious deduction in osun state allocation, the total amount osun received as allocation in 6months is 15bn naira , imagine ,? how can you borrow so much amount of money ?

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by bewla(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
chiefolododo:
work? while in 25years osun will still be paying the debt he owe, white elephant projects everywhere, no sane person will borrow #138bn (local debt ) and $78m (foreign loan) in the name of some rubbish project. Aregbesola suddenly has about $500m in his foreign account
one gud guy to lean from not useless one that go about insulting once u say ur mind, all the same there some visible project u can see not like kwara and former ogun with all allocation and borrowing nothing to show
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by chiefolododo(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
bewla:
one gud guy to lean from not useless one that go about insulting once u say ur mind, all the same there some visible project u can see not like kwara and former ogun with all allocation and borrowing nothing to show
he is not the worst governor in Nigeria but he hasn't done too well too especially when you look at the huge debt.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by chiefolododo(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
bewla:
he is not the worst governor in Nigeria but he hasn't done too well too especially when you look at the huge debt
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by obailala(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
3kay945:

You are just being sentimental here.
Sentimental?.... Are you sure you're using the right word there?... Cos you're the one being emotional and sentimental in judgement; I spoke from a very logical point of view.

If you argued that the people should vote out 'Aregbesola' for owing salaries, that would have made absolute logical sense. But saying people should vote out APC (and vote in PDP) because APC owes salaries, when infact the PDP is also known to owe salaries, such an argument clearly lacks logic, that's just being emotional.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by 3kay945(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
obailala:
Sentimental?.... Are you sure you're using the right word there?... Cos you're the one being emotional and sentimental in judgement; I spoke from a very logical point of view.

If you argued that the people should vote out 'Aregbesola' for owing salaries, that would have made absolute logical sense. But saying people should vote out APC (and vote in PDP) because APC owes salaries, when infact the PDP is also known to owe salaries, such an argument clearly lacks logic, that's just being emotional.

When I said you are being sentimental, I carefully chose the word.
My point of reasoning is simple. Anyone that voted for Apc in that state is a fool.
Now, comparing with Ekiti and drawing conclusion on your personal assumptions is what am not understanding undecided cos I never gave any opinion in that regards.
Now going by logic, it simply means if same issue of salary pertain to any part of the country, anyone that voted such party again (future election not included here) is a fool too. No matter their number. cool

So, pls, drop your sentiment about Apc or maybe cos your people are being tagged as fool or whatever you have in mind.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by obailala(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
3kay945:

When I said you are being sentimental, I carefully chose the word.
My point of reasoning is simple. Anyone that voted for Apc in that state is a fool.
Now, comparing with Ekiti and drawing conclusion on your personal assumptions is what am not understanding undecided cos I never gave any opinion in that regards.
Now going by logic, it simply means if same issue of salary pertain to any part of the country, anyone that voted such party again (future election not included here) is a fool too. No matter their number. cool

So, pls, drop your sentiment about Apc or maybe cos your people are being tagged as fool or whatever you have in mind.

You don't just wake up and call hundreds of thousands of people fools for making their personal choice simply because it doesn't align with yours; carelessly labelling people fools just like that speaks volumes about who you really are.

By the way, my point about logic is this, paying or owing salaries is an individual thing, not a party thing. There are APC and PDP governors who owe salaries.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by 3kay945(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
obailala:
You don't just wake up and call hundreds of thousands of people fools for making their personal choice simply because it doesn't align with yours; carelessly labelling people fools just like that speaks volumes about who you really are.

By the way, my point about logic is this, paying or owing salaries is an individual thing, not a party thing. There are APC and PDP governors who owe salaries.

I stand with it. Millions of people making poor judgment about critical decision will always remain Foools.

To your last paragraph, individual governor represents a political party. So where they failed to pay workers salaries for months, and tried to trick the people by paying peanuts few days to election, in such circumstances, anyone that cast their votes for such party representative at that particular election is nothing but a fool. Simple.

I get your time till 1am. cool
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by obailala(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
3kay945:

I stand with it. Millions of people making poor judgment about critical decision will always remain Foools.

To your last paragraph, individual governor represents a political party. So where they failed to pay workers salaries for months, and tried to trick the people by paying peanuts few days to election, in such circumstances, anyone that cast their votes for such party representative at that particular election is nothing but a fool. Simple.

I get your time till 1am. cool
Okay..

Anyway I partially agree with you, everyone in Nigeria who ever votes for apc or pdp is a fool.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by BlastAfonja: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Simbrixton:
i actually support biafra even more than the average igbo, ibos are not serious about biafra and ipob is an unserious group, me coward? Chest beating again young man relax son
Really? tell me something, how do you support Biafra more than the average Igbo?
Or you think its Awolowo era when he pledged support only to betray las las...
Keep your support to yourself, just do not interfere, thats my point..
Afonja coward.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by 3kay945(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
obailala:
Okay..

Anyway I partially agree with you, everyone in Nigeria who ever votes for apc or pdp is a fool.

kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.