Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (80799 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation / Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by koboko69: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Expecting a denial in less than 24 hours
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Hardeysolution(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nairaland should stop pushing some things to the front page. How can we verify that and be sure he was the one? It is a blog.... What handle did he say that?
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by skedman(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
This one is so stupid.it is my right to vote who i want and your business. He is a bastard child he does not possess its fathers character

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Emmaskill(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke has also reacted to votes APC got in Saturday's governorship election in Osun State, which was declared inconclusive by INEC.

Taking to his insta-story to share his thought on the outcome of the election, Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke said anyone who voted for APC in the state is a fool.

https://lailasnews.com/if-you-voted-for-apc-in-osun-you-are-a-fool-pastor-adeboyes-son-leke/

APC will surprise d whole world on Thursday mark my word.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by maestroferdi: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
The Yorubas can't claim to be enlightened and at the same time be supporting a cancerous party like the APC...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by AnanseK(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Airforce1:
Today's election in Osun is a clear indication that Nigerians are tired of APC and wants out .

So they want PDP?

I really wonder who is the fool

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by star2008(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
I really support him on this.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Hardeysolution(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
stemmez:

You habe no brain. This is not an insult
wow. What did I say? What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Emarex: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
I am just tired of being a Nigerian
I know PDP did bad but this APC government
is a government of tyranny

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by mrp0806: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
I love this, dats my boi..pls say somtin abt church tith
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Johnson5258: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
I keep repeating, the politics of Nigeria is changing drastically.

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by sureheaven(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
I doubt this news.

He won’t there say this in the public. PDD shld concentrate on convincing people that this trash. The possibility of PDP winning the election is high but they shld do away from propagating and spreading fake news

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by meolaniyi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
God Has rejected Tinubu grin grin grin grin grin
i will convert to Christianity very soon
God bless my state

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Simbrixton(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
maestroferdi:
The Yorubas can't claim to be enlightened and at the same time be supporting a cancerous party like the APC...
bros rest abeg every time tribe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by coputa(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
The major setback in the just concluded election in Osun state are the hard core Yoruba Muslims.They are easily deceived.

10 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
AnanseK:

So they want PDP?

I really wonder who the fool really is.
they have tasted the two...

PDP is faaàaaarrrrr better

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by shedrack1234: 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
For a whole pastor adebayo's son to say this.
It's finish for APC...........

PDP izagoal........
PDP all the way............

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by derbykol(f): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hardeysolution:
This boy should stay away from politics and social media. He is a pastor for crying out loud
Exactly,especially making political statements.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
stemmez:

You habe no brain. This is not an insult
If I tell you you’re a fool . Mods will ban me! So that’s an insult!
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by 3kay945(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Stegomiah:
A popular pastor's son calling people fools for exercising their rights

Pastor's son should be groomed cos bis actions also reflects on the man of God

Someone who never really have to work for anything in his life... They call people fool

Have you forgotten the meaning of the word 'fool'?

Whether or not they are exercising their rights, its different issue entirely. cool

You will remain a fool if your sense of judgment is poor or lacking.

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by maestroferdi: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Simbrixton:
bros rest abeg every time tribe
I still maintain that there is no rationale for the Yorubas supporting an anti-people party.

Not that I care about the crap you are trying to infer though...

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by JewelBukky(f): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmmm... Eleyi gidigan grin

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Benekruku(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
skedman:
This one is so stupid.it is my right to vote who i want and your business. He is a bastard child he does not possess its fathers character

His biological father is Dele Momodu

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by pek(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmm. Thousands of RCCG members voted.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by wonlasewonimi: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Now that you're about to vote in nurudeen jackson... Is it OK to say to osun indigenes that... E fe Jo ku ni o

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Jamiualabi12(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Guy try to they use your brain now, are not the one talking rubbish about Muslim concerning your fellow stupidity song called FALZ
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by AngelicBeing: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
DanielOc:
The Real CHANGE is Here......

People are wiser now....

When Buhari fails to win this forthcoming [2019] Election, no President, i repeat, no President will ever be graced with 2nd Tenure....

People got tired of Good man like Jonathan, he was voted out(6 yrs)..

Now people are tired of the Lifeless one, and about to be thrown out (4 yrs)...

After that, People would not have patience for, even, the 4 yrs anymore...

It'll be,

as soon as you Bleep-up,

IMPEACHMENT FOLLOWS.............

REVOLUTION LOADING 98%:::::...
Gbam

9 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by BurningBlade: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Rather Leke should have said, anybody who voted for PDP and APC are fools because they are one and the same.

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Gkemz: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Blunt truth though harsh. This one will give APC media liars, BMC a heart attack

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
scarletkinq:
grin grin some people voted cux of davido sha
People voted because things are hard. Go to Osun and see how everyone is lamenting. Everyone wants APC out. No kidding.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by SternProphet: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
DanielOc:
The Real CHANGE is Here......

People are wiser now....

When Buhari fails to win this forthcoming [2019] Election, no President, i repeat, no President will ever be graced with 2nd Tenure....

People got tired of Good man like Jonathan, he was voted out(6 yrs)..

Now people are tired of the Lifeless one, and about to be thrown out (4 yrs)...

After that, People would not have patience for, even, the 4 yrs anymore...

It'll be,

as soon as you Bleep-up,

IMPEACHMENT FOLLOWS.............

REVOLUTION LOADING 98%:::::...

This is arrant nonsense. By the way, what does this guy Adeboye know?. Do you know how many state governors are owing salaries?. What of the infrastructural development that the Aregbesola has built?.
And about revolution. Do you know what it is? . Revolution is a violent uprising of people usually poor against an oppressive regime backed by rich people.

The people you should have rebelled against have stolen your future and your children's in 2014/2015. If it is Buhari you want to revolt against then you are a fool.

To say Jonathan is a good man ..this is serious destiny manipulation o. Why are Nigerian youths so stupid?. We have the most docile, tribalistic, counter revolutionary young people in this country. Jonathan maybe they will even arrest him abroad for Malabu oil. Malabu oil, they gave an Ijaw man the richest oil field in Africa but he sold it to Shell and shared the money to Jonathan, Hausa people, OBJ and many other people. Serious destiny manipulation and your sentiment and emotion will blind you.

What are they even revolting about?

DavidO will soon show off his Bentley and private jet on Instagram again this month. The dancing senator is from a dynasty of very rich, very comfortable people. Revolution ABI?
Let me also shock you, Senator Adeleke cannot do that job. He cannot be an Executive Governor of any state to save his life.
I say it again, your destiny is being used for super mario

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Oluwahfemi: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lol! INEC Official Sleeping on Live TV While the Osun Results Were Been Announced (Photo) http://www.gidiclass.com.ng/2018/09/23/lol-inec-official-sleeping-on-live-tv-while-the-osun-results-were-been-announced-photo/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.