Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To (3510 Views)

How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / Please! How Do I Convince This Girl To Be In Relationship With Me? [photo] / Things That Girls Hate To Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
missdee384:
Exactly o, 100level....instead of him to start gathering his gp....he is doing nonsense upandan

Abeg leave my GP embarassed I can manage (distinction for now). What I need help now for is to figure out her plans
Re: To by lovelybugs(f): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
What am curious about is how morning after pills are against her faith and premarital sex isn't.
I don't understand this generation of youths
By the way, instead of you to make good friends who will encourage you to set up your future you went to make the ones who are encouraging you to bang a girl. And by set up I mean learning coding, moving into crypt currency and all that. Having business ideas and developing your dreams. Nowadays education isn't enough. Think about your future. There are stds
Keep this in mind 30mins of pleasure can cost you your future.

By the way she might be trying to pin a pregnancy on you.
Peradventure she gets pregnant for you lemme be the first to say congrats! Your now officially a baby Daddy!
Sha invite me to eat jollof naming ceremony rice! grin
Re: To by lovelybugs(f): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
SmallMac:

Abeg leave my GP embarassed I can manage (distinction for now). What I need help now for is to figure out her plans
What course sef?
By the way there's nothing you can do. You can't force her to take pills.
Just repent and pray to God to help your ministry.
If you come out of this not an expecting father, I hope you've learnt your lesson from this experience.
Re: To by ranmoor: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Otondo, leave her. She is probably on her free period, or do u know her cycle? U scared of being a father? Relax jor
Re: To by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
lovelybugs:

What course sef?
If you come out of this not an expecting father, I hope you've learnt your lesson from this experience.

smiley
lovelybugs:

What course sef?
Re: To by lovelybugs(f): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
veeklin:

Electrical engineering. I pray so too
My fellow engineer grin
grin grin you don't have sense. See impersonator tongue
Re: To by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
lovelybugs:
What am curious about is how morning after pills are against her faith and premarital sex isn't.
I don't understand this generation of youths
By the way, instead of you to make good friends who will encourage you to set up your future you went to make the ones who are encouraging you to bang a girl. And by set up I mean learning coding, moving into crypt currency and all that. Having business ideas and developing your dreams. Nowadays education isn't enough. Think about your future. There are stds
Keep this in mind 30mins of pleasure can cost you your future.

By the way she might be trying to pin a pregnancy on you.
Peradventure she gets pregnant for you lemme be the first to say congrats! Your now officially a baby Daddy!
Sha invite me to eat jollof naming ceremony rice! grin

nooo!!!....let me come for your own naming ceremony first. u want my folks to kill me at home?
Re: To by ibkayee(f): 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
SmallMac:

Prior to this I thought she was a beginner like me. But it made sense cause of her composure all through the events.
She told me the last time nothing happened that I shouldn't worry. I asked her if she will take the morning after pill for it, but she insisted it won't be necessary that nothing will happen and infact it's against her faith!
I tried convincing her but she has since been adamant about it. I refused calling her although today cause I'm upset, no angry with her. Why this rough play? Im scared like shit. I'm very nervous right now. I'm a shadow of my former self. I just have to reach out for help, in any form. I'm going to try call her tonight again....

Re: To by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
lovelybugs:

My fellow engineer grin
But why elect elect? That course na die.

I like science subjects generally, maths inclusive. wanted to go into medicine but my dad is an engineer and wants to link me up in future. so I had to follow suit ... grin
lovelybugs:

My fellow engineer grin
But why elect elect? That course na die.

I like science subjects generally, maths inclusive. wanted to go into medicine but my dad is an engineer and wants to link me up in future. so I had to follow suit ...
Re: To by lovelybugs(f): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
veeklin:

nooo!!!....let me come for your own naming ceremony first. u want my folks to kill me at home?
Ehya. I feel your pain sha.
But like I said since she's not a novice I expect she should know how to prevent a pregnancy. If she does and she still gets pregnant then grin mama wants to secure her future with a future engineer wink.
On a more serious note tho it might just be a mistake.
Don't fret i don't think a pregnancy will arise front this.

Please be more careful next time. You have a bright future don't soil it.
Re: To by lovelybugs(f): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
veeklin:

I like science subjects generally, maths inclusive. wanted to go into medicine but my dad is an engineer and wants to link me up in future. so I had to follow suit ... grin

I like science subjects generally, maths inclusive. wanted to go into medicine but my dad is an engineer and wants to link me up in future. so I had to follow suit ...
undecided
Re: To by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
veeklin:

Who is this one self sad sad
Re: To by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
lovelybugs:

I wanted medicine too but my dad diverted me to engineering. He made it look like I had a choice but rejected all the courses I offered sad

U chatting with an imposter. Probably finds all this funny angry
Re: To by lovelybugs(f): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
sad I just realized
SmallMac:

U chatting with an imposter. Probably finds all this funny angry
Re: To by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
SmallMac:

i don't know how to advice you o... I have given you the advice I can which is to face your book...maybe others can advise you concerning your babe
Re: To by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
lovelybugs:

My fellow engineer grin
grin grin you don't have sense. See impersonator tongue

I like further maths and physics. Very good with analysis. Electricity fascinates me
Re: To by bitcoinvin(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
SmallMac:
Please try not to judge me too harshly, at my age some of you did even worse but I have to speak up before all hope is lost.

I'm just 19 years. A year 1 student in the uni. And my girlfriend is still awaiting admission to my uni
I wooed my GF for over 9 months, that tells u how much I liked her. She actually fell for me like 5months ago, but I was afraid to date her then cause she was still a minor. She just turned 18 in April, and we started dating officially after her birthday. She is really pretty and I'm not bad looking either.

About a week after we started dating, my friends encouraged me to get down with her. So I started chatting dirty to her, but to my surprise she matched me word for word!

Fast forward to 2 days ago. We arranged to meet at a friends place. It was preconceived. And we did it. It was a first for me but I had lots of practice prior to this and so it wasn't a bad experience for either of us, at least I think.

But I made a Huge mistake I pray I don't regret.
Due to my lack of experience I didn't get the right size of the latex. I didn't know until I was done. But when I realized it was already too late and I was really worried. That was when she reassured me that I wasn't her first.
Prior to this I thought she was a beginner like me. But it made sense cause of her composure all through the events.
She told me the last time nothing happened that I shouldn't worry. I asked her if she will take the morning after pill for it, but she insisted it won't be necessary that nothing will happen and infact it's against her faith!
I tried convincing her but she has since been adamant about it. I refused calling her although today cause I'm upset, no angry with her. Why this rough play? Im scared like shit. I'm very nervous right now. I'm a shadow of my former self. I just have to reach out for help, in any form. I'm going to try call her tonight again....

Please any advice for me? What can I say to convince her? Please her!!!

its against her faith to take pills but not against her faith to have sexxxxx;she be mumu
Re: To by lovelybugs(f): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
SmallMac:

I like further maths and physics. Very good with analysis. Electricity fascinates me
That's cool. Are you really studying elect elect?
Re: To by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
lovelybugs:
sad I just realized

Sorry about that. U and the other guy are the few responsible ones that have kept me calm tonight
Re: To by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
lovelybugs:

That's cool. Are you really studying elect elect?

Yes I am. It's challenging but I like the challenge. Are u also studying engineering?
Re: To by lovelybugs(f): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
SmallMac:

Sorry about that. U and the other guy are the few responsible ones that have kept me calm tonight

you are very welcome.
And don't worry it'll be alright. Just be more careful. I hope u ain't a fan of abortions
Re: To by lovelybugs(f): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
SmallMac:

Yes I am. It's challenging but I like the challenge. Are u also studying engineering?
Yes, chemical engineering
Re: To by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
lovelybugs:

Yes, chemical engineering

That's cool... U like a queen bee in a hive of male bees
Re: To by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
lovelybugs:

you are very welcome.
And don't worry it'll be alright. Just be more careful. I hope u ain't a fan of abortions

shocked ...im a novice about that, I pray I never get to know the details about that.
Re: To by lovelybugs(f): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
SmallMac:

shocked ...im a novice about that, I pray I never get to know the details about that.
I pray so too smiley

1 Like

Re: To by lovelybugs(f): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
SmallMac:

That's cool... U like a queen bee in a hive of male bees
Lol, thanks
Re: To by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
missdee384:
Exactly o, 100level....instead of him to start gathering his gp....he is doing nonsense upandan
What's wrong with you lot? So you mean @19, a supposed adult can't balance his academics and relationship? How is having sex sef doing anyhow? Abi, at what age did you have your first relationship?
Re: To by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
lovelybugs:

Lol, thanks

U seem full of life... have we meet before? Is this Sandr* from chem engineering
Re: To by lovelybugs(f): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
SmallMac:

U seem full of life... have we meet before? Is this Sandr* from chem engineering
lol no.
Wait what school?
Re: To by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
op,start preparing on how to be a father kos since its against her faith abi belief to take pills then it will also b strongly against her faith abi belief to abort.Oya hold ur dick and flee from such girl before she ruin u.you Don hear ba
Re: To by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
lovelybugs:
lol no.
Wait what school?

Do u know a sandr* in chem engineering shocked?...my school is in the southwest, Federal university
Re: To by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
peepydelano:
op,start preparing on how to be a father kos since its against her faith abi belief to take pills then it will also b strongly against her faith abi belief to abort.Oya hold ur dick and flee from such girl before she ruin u.you Don hear ba

I know. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Girl Says You're Funny, You're Naughty, What Should You Do Next? / Photos: The Woman With The Biggest B00bs In West Africa Discovered / No topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.