Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse (63401 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by money121(m): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Congrat
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by spartoo: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
EVILFOREST:
This one is an example of
“KILL and CURE”

Shoot by 'accidental discharge' and 'cure'
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by Wonderful100(m): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Their kid will be like.... My mummy is in the hospital and my daddy is in the police station... (Mark Angel Comedy)

6 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by brainhgeek(m): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Onome! Onome!! Onome!!! how many times i call u? Police no dey get one wife o.
I have spoken. The burden is off my neck.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by Leetee123: 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
G1STM0RE:
Lovely

See more lovely pre-wedding photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/re-cute-pre-wedding-photo-nigerian-police-officer-nurse

Join my newly launched forum, www.myforum.com.ng

Don't forget to drop your post and let us make it to be one of the top spot
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by Cindy08: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
E go be for dem
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by deebrain(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
Yambee:
A Policeman?never liked any.
He has the fat cheek of an Alcoholic,and she the Hair of a Deeper life sister.
But both have the same stomach, so they fit each other.
I have not eaten today,so please don't bother with the mentions.

Where is the chill?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by kenq28569(m): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
make brain so, lovely.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Quite a terrible combination!

In Nigeria, Nurses are the devils in the health sector,
Police officers are the devils in the security sector.

I pity their unborn children because these two would invariably attract daily curses from their victims.

Na wa o

Na wa 4 you oh

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by magzey: 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmm their children no go sabi their parents because of night duties grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by Oseniade(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Oya.. Let me conjure their love story. So e get one day as d fine girl wey B Nurse dey waka na so d Bobo(now Groom) signal to him peeps make dey shakara d girl. Na so dey follow d Babe sha till e reach one corner wey close to d Hospital where she work. Meanwhile d bobo no follow them o. Na so dey talk say dem here say she gave one wrong injection to one guy like dat and d guy Don die now and so dey want do investigation. Na so dem drag d Nurse go their station sha. Na so our Prince in shining armour: Bobo Police come dey shakara come dey rake for hin colleague say how dem go arrest d babe say no B this Nurse Jo na another Nurse. Na so d love story begin o...

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
the two most wicked professions in Nigeria. what kind of family would they raise?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Oseniade:
Oya.. Let me conjure their love story. So e get one day as d fine girl wey B Nurse dey waka na so d Bobo(now Groom) signal to him peeps make dey shakara d girl. Na so dey follow d Babe sha till e reach one corner wey close to d Hospital where she work. Meanwhile d bobo no follow them o. Na so dey talk say dem here say she gave one wrong injection to one guy like dat and d guy Don die now and so dey want do investigation. Na so dem drag d Nurse go their station sha. Na so our Prince in shining armour: Bobo Police come dey shakara come dey rake for hin colleague say how dem go arrest d babe say no B this Nurse Jo na another Nurse. Na so d love story begin o...

Spoilt lover
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by patexcool(f): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
and there child will be like teacher my father is in d police station and my mother in d hospital.

congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by skipper9526: 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
Yambee:
A Policeman?never liked any.

He has the fat cheek of an Alcoholic,and she the Hair of a Deeper life sister.

But both have the same stomach, so they fit each other.

I have not eaten today,so please don't bother with the mentions.

Now you're telling us your brain functioning depend on how full your stomach is... Omashe oo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by naijapage(f): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Police No Be Work says Shepherd Bushiri
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by Tamgoodavex: 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lovel pix
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by Tamgoodavex: 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lovely pix
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by YourCoffin: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
PrincessB1:

How is the combination deadly

When the husband shoots you the wife will refuse to treat you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by Tamgoodavex: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lovely
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by Dicedapple(f): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Police?Nah never liked any of them and maybe I never will..
Anyways,congrats to them
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by bush112(m): 12:02am On Sep 24, 2018
Twagrill:
Am pitting their children already.
u are right bro
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by Queenserah26(f): 12:41am On Sep 24, 2018
Congratulations.
God bless your union
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by Endtimesmith(m): 12:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Corruption marries Wickedness=Team Gomorrah!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by IamFabb(m): 1:16am On Sep 24, 2018
G1STM0RE:
Lovely

See more lovely pre-wedding photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/re-cute-pre-wedding-photo-nigerian-police-officer-nurse
you made me look the Officer face twice

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by Afriifa(m): 1:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Why the head kon look asif na photoshop?? Atleast if dem shoot am bullet, she go nurse am. #RunsAway
lol dis girl
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by Lilymax(f): 1:37am On Sep 24, 2018
Josh44s:
Biko what is cute here. All I see is two wicked people going to hell!
I see some comments on Nairaland and im just amazed at how hateful some people can be towards individuals they have never met nor had anything to do with. Condemning people like God gave you the book of life. undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by stuffs4me(m): 2:33am On Sep 24, 2018
Dicedapple:
Police?Nah never liked any of them and maybe I never will..
Anyways,congrats to them

You must be a criminal because most criminals don't.

You are not alone.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by lovemoi2(f): 3:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Lilymax:

I see some comments on Nairaland and im just amazed at how hateful some people can be towards individuals they have never met nor had anything to do with. Condemning people like God gave you the book of life. undecided

its really shocking. Calling a Nurse wicked... Its shocking

happy married life to the couple and hopefully they don't read the comments on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse by frank41(m): 5:48am On Sep 24, 2018
Recruited sergent and auxiliary nurse.. HML

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.