Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Think I Have Fallen Out Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have Fallen Out Of Love (845 Views)

What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag? / I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have Fallen Out Of Love by Redbird(f): 1:55am On Sep 24, 2018
This is killing me slowing

I can't say how I got myself entangled in this relationship. In just a short time it has grow so fast without even given me the opportunity to grow with it.
He is a very nice guy but with lots of baggage.
He loves me with all his heart and I have being doing all my best to love him back. Initially I feel I love him too but it is not working for me anymore. I don't feel anything for him except pity. I try to make him take it slow but he never listen, he always want to do what other people say or think. He wants to please his family with a perfect wife. He sees me as one who will upgrade his class among his family and friends. ( what about me? He never even care to know if I will want to spend the rest of my life with him)
Now he is planning settling down not because he is or we are ready for that rather because his mom wants him to.
I have been faithful to him since we started this relationship, I have done all my best to see that it works but the more I try the more it become clear to me he is not the one for me and I can't be happy with him.
What do I do? Should I close my eyes to all these things that are bothering me and give him the go ahead in order not to break his heart? Can I live with the hope of falling in love with him someday? Will that someday ever come?
Should I tell him how I feel?
How do I do that?
Re: I Think I Have Fallen Out Of Love by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 24, 2018
Let me digest this for a sec... So according to your post, you want to leave a really nice guy that loves you, treats you well and wants to marry you simply because you're unhappy and ‘not‘ in love with him? — Wow.

Women are just unpredictable!

What if you leave him and you find yourself in a similar situation like this with the next guy... You'll leave too right? And that's how you'll be changing partners like our politicians abi?

Missy, in life there are times you'll have to sacrifice for the good of the future not the present. So I'll advice you to stay. Try harder to love him. Talk to him and let him know what's going on so that he'll step up his game and woo you again. But if your heart is not there anymore at all just leave as soon as possible.

Let the brother move on and find someone better!
All the best.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Fallen Out Of Love by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:50am On Sep 24, 2018
JUST DO IT!

JUST EXPRESS YOUR MIND TO HIM.

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE dearie.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Have Fallen Out Of Love by madone: 5:15am On Sep 24, 2018
Let him know and once u do please leave him as fast as u can. Do he can find someone else

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Fallen Out Of Love by Pubichairs(m): 7:25am On Sep 24, 2018
its better u leave the relationship, pretending to love him out of pity, will just kill u slowly, don't force your self to love, u can't be happy with that either ------Toxic

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Fallen Out Of Love by eph12(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2018
How exactly are you supposed to upgrade his class?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Fallen Out Of Love by Barzinime(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Let the guy move on and watch how OP comes back telling us that she made a mistake , she didn't realize earlier on that she loved him.

Women are confused creatures and they tend to love guys that ignores them. grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Fallen Out Of Love by Mzposh001: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
op first off, you're not a bad person for not loving who loves you these things can't be controlled. that's why you can't blame who you love and doesn't love you too it just happens. but not letting him know is bad,it will hurt him but it will also give him a chance to meet someone better for him. finding someone who loves you is a important as finding someone whom you'll love back, that's when the happiness can be complete

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Fallen Out Of Love by elipheleh(m): 5:57am On Sep 25, 2018
My dear leave him.

That guy no know watxup at all.
I wonder how on earth a girl can taste being with me and her bored.

That guys problem is being dead nice. As for me once I am with a woman I keep only one rule to make it interesting. Rule is take 1/2 positive steps and take 2 negative steps. For every time she does something nice repay with 1/2 niceness. And each time she draws away or show signs of tiredness of the relationship, mirrow back her actions to her in double fold.

(1) (Reply)

White Man Caught Raping 6-year-old South African Girl (video) / Your Man Boobs Is Stopping You From Having Great Sex / How Do You Console This Lovebirds Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.