Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (75736 Views)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2018
arrant nonsense!!
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by vaxx: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
The guy was actually being creative..
At least its better than all those boring ones I see everyday. Nice tummy by d way grin grin
i also love the jiggly belly.
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Emperornice: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

I hate guys with Fat belly with passion besides I don't understand why women find them attractive.

Marry ur own mk we see abeg
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2018
zinnyzee:
Protruding

Thanks! smiley
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2018
Criis:

Thanks! smiley
You're welcome.
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Stevewonder004(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

I hate guys with Fat belly with passion besides I don't understand why women find them attractive.

!!!!!!!
Bro you are a man as well and i belive you got to feel their pain someday, then you will know hw it feels not be attracted to ladies
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by ike007(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2018
undecidedthere's nothing wey person no go see for all these pre wedding photos. soon man go dey lick him fiance pussy and dem go say na pre wedding photos undecidedthere's nothing wey person no go see for all these pre wedding photos. soon man go dey lick him fiance pussy and dem go say na pre wedding photos
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by MyMouth(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

U are on ur own!

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by victorian(f): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

If you look at them very well, they are not teenagers or early 20s.
Theyve both had experience in dating and relationships. Most times, pot bellied men are very caring and attentive. A wise woman who wants to enjoy her marriage, shouldn't let pot belly dissuade her from marrying a man who truly love and care for her. She should just hold him tight and live happily thereafter.

In marriage it's not just about six packs or eight packs or he's tall and huge or he's tall and athletic. Lol.
Mehn, Behavior and character goes a long way.
Inbetween he's OK facially.

1 Like

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Alexaonfleek: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2018
vaxx:
i also love the jiggly belly.
I swear d belly be like d Christmas song"jingle bells,jingle bells,jingle all the way" grin grin grin grin grin grin no offense though just chilling cheesy
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Rhemy2013(f): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2018
This is ibele pre wedding shoots ..
It's beautiful..btw the groom shld work on his stomach
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by jonadaft: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:
cheesy

Afonjaz and their lifestyles

This has been this man's practice for long and now he has to use it as pre-marriage photo concept.

And the wife accepted
But osu ipob people wey dey peep at their mama nko?
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Didcot: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

But your daddy has a fat belly.....

Your boyfriend has a pot belly...........

Your brother doesn't have one because he is broke......

Fu..cking hypocrite!!!
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Joshzion(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

Lol probably you haven't seen me grin you will dash me your girlfriend
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2018
Buhari sef
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

amani amanicheesy... U should know a guy with a fat stomach is an evidence he has a fat akant in d bank while a guy with a flat stomach is an evidence of empty bank akantcheesy. So dats why naija ladies love pot bellied mencheesy.
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by ChiefSweetus: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
These frivolous dolts think this is cute and creative meanwhile it's just revealing their twisted and dishonorable character.

Daddy daddy let me see your pre-wedding photo (which is a stupid unnecessary thing anyway).. err.. what's going on dad? You a Viewer?? undecided

Beta males keep allowing themselves be dictated beta male shìt. Smh
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
Stevewonder004:
!!!!!!!
Bro you are a man as well and i belive you got to feel their pain someday, then you will know hw it feels not be attracted to ladies

If a guy feels bad about not been attractive to women he should stop wooing after women hustle and then makes his body presentable.

I don't need to feel their pains because they brought that upon themselves.
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Joshzion:

Lol probably you haven't seen me grin you will dash me your girlfriend
grin grin

Six-pack gang
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by clemz85(m): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
This is the real young man

I mean... he is a man not a guy o but he is still young

So, that a young man
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
rastaLivity:
r u gay? cos me am not understanding this post o
Bro do you buy data from that evolink guy? I'd like to know if he's legit. Thanks.
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by spiceadole: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Pre wedding photo shoot lacking in idea
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
lefulefu:
amani amanicheesy... U should know a guy with a fat stomach is an evidence he has a fat akant in d bank while a guy with a flat stomach is an evidence of empty bank akantcheesy. So dats why naija ladies love pot bellied mencheesy.
Oga Lefulefu seriously some guys or men need to work on their body. Some when you look at them, they looked so disgusting.
Imagine when such guy Position to smack his girlfriend?
As for women no one knows what they find attractive in men.
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Oga Lefulefu seriously some guys or men need to work on their body. Some when you look at them, they looked so disgusting
one of my guy dat downs eight bottles of beer in a day if u see am now u will fear for him. If im siddon now for chair all im stomach go dey hang for im knees and some of d stomach go wan dey spil over. Dats how far it has gone oo and dis guy na young guy and im never marry yet. I don beg am make e go easy on im beer but he will always argue dat something will kill a man. Nigerian men love their beer and dats one of d tin giving young guys large tummies cos dem too take am in excesscheesy.but like i say..naija ladies love pot bellied men cos its a sign he must be comfortablecheesy.
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Funny, the man can't wait he want to see it sharply.
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Komu1048(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Offpoint:
Please no one should take this as tribalism, I've stayed in Hausas land, igbos land, ibibios land, Yorubas land..
one thing I observed is the Yorubas don't watch their weight, no offense to the Yorubas please.

look at this young guy body, and even the lady... I believe they're not up to 40, but their bodies looking flappy already.

I'm not a prophet, but I can tell this is how the guy met the lady...... old habitcheesy

Your tribalism against Yoruba is second to none.... So non of your tribe men has pot belly. I've stayed in Jos(farin gada), awka (unizik junction ngbajiaka hostel) negede, Benin, igala land ( ayingba,idah, ankpa) and all the Yoruba state to mention a few. Pot belly is normal once u don't exercise but eats n drink so stop attaching it to Yoruba alone.
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by femi4: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

Ask them
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by SmellingAnus(m): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Nawa for men oooo
Lol... wetin men do grin
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
I swear d belly be like d Christmas song"jinku bells,jinku bells,jinku all ta ways" grin grin grin grin grin grin no offense though just chilling cheesy
Is this how you chill ?? Singing hausa nursery rhymes.
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Offpoint: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Komu1048:

Your tribalism against Yoruba is second to none.... So non of your tribe men has pot belly. I've stayed in Jos(farin gada), awka (unizik junction ngbajiaka hostel) negede, Benin, igala land ( ayingba,idah, ankpa) and all the Yoruba state to mention a few. Pot belly is normal once u don't exercise but eats n drink so stop attaching it to Yoruba alone.
Like I said earlier "No offense" it's just my observations, I'm not restricting to Yorubas alone, it's just what I observed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.