Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

DSTV And GOTV To Shut Down Operations In June 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSTV And GOTV To Shut Down Operations In June 2019 (5939 Views)

NLC Strike: Abuja Court Shuts Down Operations / The Mother Of All Queues In Russia as McDonalds resturant winds down operations / EndSARS: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSTV And GOTV To Shut Down Operations In June 2019 by mrjaydee(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I'll always bring something different from the previous month and I'll just sometimes do free promo with enough sport channel dem go cry ooo cheesy
Smart move grin
Re: DSTV And GOTV To Shut Down Operations In June 2019 by CollinsBreezy: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Under Armour joggers and briefs available for different sizes at a very affordable price
Contact me on: 08178401175 to place your orders
#underarmour #quality #affordable #looklikeachamp #dresslikeachamp

Re: DSTV And GOTV To Shut Down Operations In June 2019 by tinsel: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Awol1:
Buhari really knows how to attract foreign investors.

Pls clap for him
If the government can close down that dstv, that will be the best achievement. Please don't bring the useless politics to this.
Re: DSTV And GOTV To Shut Down Operations In June 2019 by fykes(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tinubu has always sort to own a dstvlike service provider in Nigeria. I guess he has perfected his plans with a company waiting to use buhari reelcetion to bargain and kick dstv out
Re: DSTV And GOTV To Shut Down Operations In June 2019 by yemobrown(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Good news for star time owner's. Dstv rights on premiership end's this season, giving room to kwese and Star time owner's to slug it out.

Ahh! Relief at last.
Re: DSTV And GOTV To Shut Down Operations In June 2019 by HarryDuce(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
They will be missed. I'm yet to see a reliable cable TV that can compete with multichoice in this country sha. It's not by mouth.
Re: DSTV And GOTV To Shut Down Operations In June 2019 by skywalker240(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
If this story is true, then 'GOOD RIDDANCE' Expecting M Theif N to follow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Swear By My Father's Grave Nigeria Will Collapse In 6 Months / Insecurity: Northern Senators’ Forum Calls For Lasting Solutions / 2023: My Ambition Driven By Younger Generation's Interest - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.