Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5383 Views)

Please I Need Matured Advice / How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls / Matured Advice Needed (dick Size Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by happybee: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2018
pacesetting:
I mentioned 2 options: talking to the guy or having a deep discussion with your girl. Actually, you will accomplish two things by doing both. You don't need to have an issue before you talk to your fellow dude.
Expantiate more...
Cos to me I don't have any business with the guy..
Re: . by eph12(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2018
pacesetting:
I mentioned 2 options: talking to the guy or having a deep discussion with your girl. Actually, you will accomplish two things by doing both. You don't need to have an issue before you talk to your fellow dude.
He has no business with the guy. Na you go tire. How many guys will you talk to if there are more guys on her case?
Re: . by happybee: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2018
eph12:

You missed your opportunity to take charge. You should ask her what she wants from you and her ex when next she's able to reach you. There must be a reply, not some 'I don't know ' nonsense. Don't ignore her again
Why bro? After what she's done..
Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2018
Springsdy456958:
agafuwegbera

Re: . by pacesetting: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2018
happybee:
Expantiate more...
Cos to me I don't have any business with the guy..
If you feel so, then take the second option I mentioned. I just told you what worked for me in similar situation.
Re: . by happybee: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2018
eph12:
Please bro, I know I effed up by walking out and I'm ready to tackle the situation now. I'm intending to talk to the girl now as you advice, and talk to her what does she wants from me and if I could get a good response from her. I'll let her know to fix a meeting with the guy maybe her place or I don't know, and I think from there IL try to fix up what I had broken. Or what do you think?

Cc: pacesetting your response to this will be much appreciated sir
Re: . by kunleweb: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2018
happybee:
When she rushed back inside she started begging me to lemme know she was sorry and I was asking her what but she kept mute thinking maybe it was her dad or someone in her fam, but I found out it was the guy and so I decided to walk out and she came after me but I never looked back to her cos she betrayed the my love for her. And she's not called since the incident that was yester night I guess she had no light on her phone

It happened yesterday and you're pacy today You're such a good boy, just don't let her wound you finish

1 Like

Re: . by kunleweb: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2018
happybee:
Please bro, I know I effed up by walking out and I'm ready to tackle the situation now. I'm intending to talk to the girl now as you advice, and talk to her what does she wants from me and if I could get a good response from her. I'll let her know to fix a meeting with the guy maybe her place or I don't know, and I think from there IL try to fix up what I had broken. Or what do you think?

Cc: pacesetting

Now's it panting, only 24hours. You better hold yourself before you get a cardiac arrest
Re: . by happybee: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2018
kunleweb:

It happened yesterday and you're pacy today You're such a good boy, just don't let her wound you finish
*sighs* that's why I'm here... What would you have done please?
Re: . by happybee: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2018
kunleweb:

Now's it panting, only 24hours. You better hold yourself before you get a cardiac arrest
You talking bout the time being, for how long do you think I should fix this bro? I've already fvcked up..
Re: . by kunleweb: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2018
happybee:
*sighs* that's why I'm here... What would you have done please?

Forget her and wait for the calls to start rolling in. Dont pick it. i told you all to do already. For now, go watch Manga, download Japanese cartoons and watch forget her, you'll find plenty better than her if she leaves, take the risk by acting you dont care and this is the beginning step on how to regain control that's if you want her back. Also bear in mind the guy could be visitng because she didn;t take his calls
Re: . by happybee: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2018
kunleweb:

Forget her and wait for the calls to start rolling in. Dont pick it. i told you all to do already. For now, go watch Manga, download Japanese cartoons and watch forget her, you'll find plenty better than her if she leaves, take the risk by acting you dont care and this is the beginning step on how to regain control that's if you want her back. Also bear in mind the guy could be visitng because she didn;t take his calls
What calls' sir? And besides after then, what should happen next?
Re: . by pacesetting: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
That's the best thing to do in this situation. Talk to her and resolve the issue, either by letting her go or going on with the relationship (depending on your discussion.
happybee:

Cc: pacesetting
Re: . by happybee: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
pacesetting:
That's the best thing to do in this situation. Talk to her and resolve the issue, either by letting her go or going on with the relationship (depending on your discussion.
Okay bro.. But that's after ignoring her for some days or what do you think sir?
Re: . by pacesetting: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Just call her for both of you to have a talk. It doesn't mean you are being soft. Your decision will depend on the outcome of the discussion. Take care.
happybee:
Okay bro.. But that's after ignoring her for some days or what do you think sir?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
happybee:
Thanks. Telling the guy to Fvck off ain't issue, it just seems the girl herself doesn't know what to do.
I've talked to her several times that the guy doesn't love her, he just wanna take advantage of her and nothing more. But the girl ain't helping matters, and I don't even know what to do bout her?
Its a different thing when both of u are on the same page.. There is nothing for u to fight for here brotherly. This girl is just having the best of both worlds & most greedy girls are like that. If u ever think she doesn't know what she's doing ur on a long thing... Its good to fight for what u love but when what u love is entertaining what ur fighting against then if ur thinking properly u would know ur the only one fighting for nothing.. OYO.
Save urself the trouble & let go of who doesn't appreciate u so that there will room for the one who does to come in.
Re: . by jesmond3945: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
My man as somebody with experience please leave the girl. A woman would never forget the man that broke her virginity. I am married but it was war. Continue with that girl and you will continue to fight for her attention.
Re: . by sekem: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kids lipsrsealed
Re: . by Akious2k2(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Don't listen to them just do all I ask you to you'll be glad you did
grin
Please permit me te to ask this questions
Are you married?
You seem to be so sure of your suggestion
Re: . by happybee: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
dairykidd:

Its a different thing when both of u are on the same page.. There is nothing for u to fight for here brotherly. This girl is just having the best of both worlds & most greedy girls are like that. If u ever think she doesn't know what she's doing ur on a long thing... Its good to fight for what u love but when what u love is entertaining what ur fighting against then if ur thinking properly u would know ur the only one fighting for nothing.. OYO.
Save urself the trouble & let go of who doesn't appreciate u so that there will room for the one who does to come in.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: . by happybee: 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
jesmond3945:
My man as somebody with experience please leave the girl. A woman would never forget the man that broke her virginity. I am married but it was war. Continue with that girl and you will continue to fight for her attention.
Thanks bro, appreciate
Re: . by Collins4u1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
Raphyscott:
but baby can we talk private

Private kee you there. you started publicly, u must finish it here
Re: . by marsh4332(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Keep her, get another girl and don't apologize

1 Like

Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Akious2k2:
grin Please permit me te to ask this questions Are you married? You seem to be so sure of your suggestion
No. I'm single
Re: . by obisite: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
The girl still have something to do with the guy, for him to stil come around..

Just chill,, relax your mind,, you have no business with the guy, or fighting for your love for her,,, she should be the one to secure your love

Let her show remorse first, like stay off her for days,, calm yourself, if she comes by, sit her down, and ask her what she want... If she wants the guy back,, bros.. Free her n let her go,, if you try settle with her base on your own emotional gain, she will still be see the guy secretly.. And besides,,,, seems the guy sabi knack pass you... If its possible knack the hymen back n break it grin grin grin.. Just kidding

1 Like

Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Lol how can you ask a man to fight over what is not profitable.He could use that time for something else.
I have only loved once but I gladly ended the relationship to concentrate on my dream.so far I have no regret.Being financially successful is the key to your dream lady.
There's still something lacking in your life..... I think I need to coach you towards achieving your goals
Re: . by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hm its like the guy dat ur babe claim disvirgin her sabi nack her wella.she just cant get her mind over him. U on the other hand she's just managing u cos of d financial comfort u give to her.i just hope u not a one minute guy anyway..cos dis one ur babe is still feeling her ex speaks volumes.anyway u know d right thing to docheesy.

1 Like

Re: . by Akious2k2(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
No. I'm single
Noted... I'm just surprised at the level of authority and emphasis with which you present your piece of advice
What if he fights for love and in the process gets waylaid or just gets beaten up...
I strongly believe the lady in question is not too young to know what she wants
Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
Akious2k2:

Noted... I'm just surprised at the level of authority and emphasis with which you present your piece of advice
What if he fights for love and in the process gets waylaid or just gets beaten up...
I strongly believe the lady in question is not too young to know what she wants
It will work for him I've seen it before
Re: . by Akious2k2(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Skip
Re: . by Akious2k2(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
He will work for him I've seen it before
You've seen it, meaning - you've only witnessed it (In my interpretation)... Even if you've experienced it, there's no manual for relationships... What works for you may not work for him... We're all different... It could even backfire on you at the end... Bringing two guys who "consider" themselves to be your bf... Except you're sure one of them is not your bf

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
There's still something lacking in your life..... I think I need to coach you towards achieving your goals
I give up on you.Please tell me what's lacking in my life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. / I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? / How Tolerant Are You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.