Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5337 Views)

Please I Need Matured Advice / How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls / Matured Advice Needed (dick Size Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by chiommy123(f): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2018
its difficult to forget some ex's especially if it was your fault that things didn't work out. if you're a very jealous type you may need to watch from afar
Re: . by tripplephi: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2018
Bro remember..... MR NICE GUY will always be taken advantage of in any relationship.

bring a NICE GUY does not keep a lady faithful.

a guy she FEARS is the one she will stay loyal to... even if she cheats she will not RUB IT ON YOUR FACE.... bringing or allowing her EX to come while u are there is an EPIC insult to your manhood.... it means she feels he is more of a man than you and she feels you will always "UNDERSTAND" .... why didnt she let you visit her at his place.... because she fears him more.

So do not let her enslave you psychologically.... you should be irritated that you are sharing the same lady with another guy... its like a blast from the past... BRO SUCH LADIES will only become serious when you MOVE ON and find a better lady.

IN LIFE..... we have to teach people how to treat us.... else they will maltreat us.

happybee:
Thanks bro..
Aint a gentle guy too, this girl just got me thinking bout her everytime like..
Since we started dating, I make sure I treat her like a woman in the sense that I give her whatever she deserves.

1 Like

Re: . by kunleweb: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2018
happybee:
Hey guys,

Met this girl couple of months ago and basically we're dating but one particular day I was going through her phone which I don't normally do(i wanted to send a picture to her) so I got to see a recent conversation on her phone and I asked who the guy was and she confessed the guy was her ex, so I asked why they were still conversing which she didn't wanted to answer at first and that made me angry which didn't made us talk for days.
We later got back after much pleading from her and she later told me the guy was the one who broke her hymen and she couldn't just forget bout him. That made me talk to her and let her know if she still loves the guy, if she loves him she could go back to him but she claims she loves me and she can't leave me. Well, I don't know her mind but you know girls could be deceitful at times, so things were going smoothly until yesterday I was with her at her home having a nice time when we heard a knock on the door. She beckons to the door and hastily rushed back inside and told me it was her ex but I asked her was he doing here but she kept mute and the guy came inside exchanged greetings and off I bounced outta the room. I couldn't just start fighting with the dude.
Since then I've been down and dunno what to do. Should I just let her go or what?

Please matured advice is needed, thanks in advance.

I'm sure you've already decided on what to do but only came here to seek validations. You're a good guy, it's obvious she has seen your goodness..aka softness. grin grin grin grin

Whatever you do, just make sure you don't make it easy for her to return, don't take her calls for weeks, avoid her for days, leave it going for two weeks minimum, let it worry and trouble her heart, do not go to her to be the one to apologise forming maturity or good man or none of those fight, make her heart worried, let the suspense worry her, after two weeks, release the break off the pedal gradually, but make her beg and fight for your love, ladies are close to men they fight for, make her see your worth by walking away.

Have self-value for your self, if your self worth and value has been threatened but you still want her, walk away, in that time, i even recommend trying other ladies, and make sure she sees you walking around with them, it'll make her heart get swollen, then she;'ll know how it feels. Only after she has fought desperately for you should you let her back in. Otherwise, don't let her in.

But as for me, any ex that walks through the door and you walk out as a man makes you a weakling. It wasn't your call to make to fight with the dude, that call was hers. She set up the meeting, don't let her use you as an alternative because whatever starts a thing sustains it. She has seen your good heart and is playing with it. If you marry her, note, whatever signs you see at the beginning marks how the journey will be. So, my advice is walk away, but then, i know lovewon't let you listen to sound advice. Posting this thread already suggests you've forgiven her. Leave her bro let her go get her hymen back from the stealer grin

Cc : LivingFree

5 Likes

Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2018
Springsdy456958:
you most be a devilish soul.
How dare you

Re: . by kunleweb: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
How dare you

You're such a clown grin

Careful with giving counsel so your sisters get hitched. If it doesn't go as intended you're as guilty for whatever happens even if it's murder that becomes the aftermath of the bu ha ha. Cut brothers some slack, the girl in question is a serial unrepentant cheat who's a disgrace to decent ladies my dear. I'm sure she needed her hymen replanted and re-broken back again, back and forth, which is why she invited him over.I'm sure she must have been pressuring him to be fast ( with a quickie ) so he could leave cause the other dude is coming over, and even when at the quickie, her head was filled with thoughts about the other guy. Can't you see the girl has a soul tie/bond that is yet to be broken, and as they say three's a crowd?

That babe isn't his.
Re: . by Springsdy456958(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
How dare you
� fire back to you.
Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2018
kunleweb:

You're such a clown grin

Careful with giving counsel so your sisters get hitched. If it doesn't go as intended you're as guilty for whatever happens even if it's murder that becomes the aftermath of the bu ha ha. Cut brothers some slack, the girl in question is a serial unrepentant cheat who's a disgrace to decent ladies my dear.
She is not a cheat she just need proper guidance with only him can give if he fights for his love
Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2018
Springsdy456958:
� fire back to you.
Get out

Re: . by Raphyscott(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2018
kunleweb:

You're such a clown grin

Careful with giving counsel so your sisters get hitched. If it doesn't go as intended you're as guilty for whatever happens even if it's murder that becomes the aftermath of the bu ha ha. Cut brothers some slack, the girl in question is a serial unrepentant cheat who's a disgrace to decent ladies my dear. I'm sure she needed her hymen replanted and re-broken back again, back and forth, which is why she invited him over.I'm sure she must have been pressuring him to be fast ( with a quickie ) so he could leave cause the other dude is coming over, and even when at the quickie, her head was filled with thoughts about the other guy. Can't you see the girl has a soul tie/bond that is yet to be broken, and as they say three's a crowd?

That babe isn't his.
yeah bro she's such a clown and also a bitch
Re: . by kunleweb: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
She is not a cheat she just need proper guidance with only him can give if he fights for his love

Thats how we counsel people to cope with problems they don't need. Why not support another sister of yours that doesn't come with such baggage and advice him to leave?
Re: . by Raphyscott(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
kid
stupid fool. you just a kid,I bet u need a good Bleep
Re: . by eph12(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2018
I'm more interested in why you felt you needed to fight him or go away when the guy came to the house
Re: . by kunleweb: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2018
eph12:
I'm more interested in why you felt you needed to fight him or go away when the guy came to the house

grin If i slap you. You want to resurrect ill feelings abi
Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2018
Raphyscott:
stupid fool. you just a kid,I bet u need a good Bleep
kid
Re: . by eph12(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2018
kunleweb:

grin If i slap you. You want to resurrect ill feelings abi
Lol that's not my intention na. I'm just wondering why all these insecurities and he couldn't take charge of the situation smh
Re: . by Millenniumlady(f): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2018
kunleweb:

Thats how we counsel people to cope with problems they don't need. Why not support another sister of yours that doesn't come with such baggage and advice him to leave?
Nah I think the above will do
Re: . by Springsdy456958(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Get out
agafuwegbera
Re: . by Raphyscott(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
kid
that not hurting me fool. just keep saying it I will be happy to be a kid
Re: . by Raphyscott(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2018
Millenniumlady:
kid
that not hurting me fool. just keep saying it I will be happy to be a kid again
Re: . by happybee: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2018
eph12:
What would you have done?
Re: . by eph12(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2018
happybee:
What would you have done?
Stay and make the guy uncomfortable. Touching, pecking, kissing her in his presence while trying to have a conversation with him. Normal guys conversation and not trying to pry for information.
Re: . by happybee: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2018
kunleweb:

I'm sure you've already decided on what to do but only came here to seek validations. You're a good guy, it's obvious she has seen your goodness..aka softness. grin grin grin grin

Whatever you do, just make sure you don't make it easy for her to return, don't take her calls for weeks, avoid her for days, leave it going for two weeks minimum, let it worry and trouble her heart, do not go to her to be the one to apologise forming maturity or good man or none of those fight, make her heart worried, let the suspense worry her, after two weeks, release the break off the pedal gradually, but make her beg and fight for your love, ladies are close to men they fight for, make her see your worth by walking away.

Have self-value for your self, if your self worth and value has been threatened but you still want her, walk away, in that time, i even recommend trying other ladies, and make sure she sees you walking around with them, it'll make her heart get swollen, then she;'ll know how it feels. Only after she has fought desperately for you should you let her back in. Otherwise, don't let her in.

But as for me, any ex that walks through the door and you walk out as a man makes you a weakling. It wasn't your call to make to fight with the dude, that call was hers. She set up the meeting, don't let her use you as an alternative because whatever starts a thing sustains it. She has seen your good heart and is playing with it. If you marry her, note, whatever signs you see at the beginning marks how the journey will be. So, my advice is walk away, but then, i know lovewon't let you listen to sound advice. Posting this thread already suggests you've forgiven her. Leave her bro let her go get her hymen back from the stealer grin

Cc : LivingFree
You read my mind bro. Exactly what I had in mind to do, but the only part you didn't mention is 'she's gon pay'..
Re: . by happybee: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2018
eph12:

Stay and make the guy uncomfortable. Touching, pecking, kissing her in his presence while trying to have a conversation with him. Normal guys conversation and not trying to pry for information.
I guess maybe I haven't found myself in this kinda situation made me that decision. No vex if I fall your hand, it was kinda hard for me too to leave, once I just remember Life is too precious to be humping around a girl who doesn't need love is nothing..
Re: . by eph12(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2018
happybee:
I guess maybe I haven't found myself in this kinda situation made me that decision. No vex if I fall your hand.
I realized long ago that jealousy, insecurities etc won't help you. Yes she may or may not be cheating but trust me, you can't live your life thinking about this forever. There will be some other issues with the new girl if you get one just because some ex won't leave your girl alone. Show the both of them that you're the bigger person. The girl will respect you unless she's a runs girl. I know this from experience
Re: . by happybee: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2018
eph12:

I realized long ago that jealousy, insecurities etc won't help you. Yes she may or may not be cheating but trust me, you can't live your life thinking about this forever. There will be some other issues with the new girl if you get one just because some ex won't leave your girl alone. Show the both of them that you're the bigger person. The girl will respect you unless she's a runs girl. I know this from experience
So now what?
Re: . by eph12(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2018
happybee:
So now what?
Earn her respect. This goes further than love in my opinion.

What's her reaction about that episode?
Re: . by pacesetting: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2018
OP, you shouldn't have left the room when her ex entered. That was the best chance for you to actually find out the truth.

When the three of you engage in conversation, you will notice who she really cared for from her body language.

I've passed through similar scenario. Her ex came visiting while I was in her apartment, and 3 of us had awkward conversations. I found out later that she wanted to keep both of us for different reasons.

The truth is, your girl is still having a little connection with her ex, otherwise she wouldn't have allowed him to visit.

If you care for her so much, arrange a meeting with her ex. If you can't do that, sit her down and discuss with her. Then you can make your decision from there whether to continue or break up.

1 Like

Re: . by happybee: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2018
eph12:

Earn her respect. This goes further than love in my opinion.

What's her reaction about that episode?
When she rushed back inside she started begging me to lemme know she was sorry and I was asking her what but she kept mute thinking maybe it was her dad or someone in her fam, but I found out it was the guy and so I decided to walk out and she came after me but I never looked back to her cos she betrayed the my love for her. And she's not called since the incident that was yester night I guess she had no light on her phone
Re: . by happybee: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2018
pacesetting:
OP, you shouldn't have left the room when her ex entered. That was the best chance for you to actually find out the truth.

When the three of you engage in conversation, you will notice who she really cared for from her body language.

I've passed through similar scenario. Her ex came visiting while I was in her apartment, and 3 of us had awkward conversations. I found out later that she wanted to keep both of us for different reasons.

The truth is, your girl is still having a little connection with her ex, otherwise she wouldn't have allowed him to visit.

If you care for her so much, arrange a meeting with her ex. If you can't do that, sit her down and discuss with her. Then you can make your decision from there whether to continue or break up.
Do I have any issue with the dude?
Re: . by happybee: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2018
I know I shouldn't have walked out at that time but I was down.
Re: . by pacesetting: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2018
I mentioned 2 options: talking to the guy or having a deep discussion with your girl. Actually, you will accomplish two things by doing both. You don't need to have an issue before you talk to your fellow dude.
happybee:
Do I have any issue with the dude?
Re: . by eph12(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2018
happybee:
When she rushed back inside she started begging me to lemme know she was sorry and I was asking her what but she kept mute thinking maybe it was her dad or someone in her fam, but I found out it was the guy and so I decided to walk out and she came after me but I never looked back to her cos she betrayed the my love for her. And she's not called since the incident that was yester night I guess she had no light on her phone
You missed your opportunity to take charge. You should ask her what she wants from you and her ex when next she's able to reach you. There must be a reply, not some 'I don't know ' nonsense. Don't ignore her again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? / Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! / Coolest Chris Updates On Big Brother Nigeria 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.