Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls (4610 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
helloo.pplls hw can i break a bllood oath btween my ex and i .help me. Something weigh me down when am with anoda girl.itt feeels as if my spirrit is abouut to leave my body..hw can ii break it plls
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by greatnaija01: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
go and confess to a man of God and they will pray for you and it will be broken... you do not need to sow any seed or buy any candle.... A TRUE MAN OF GOD WILL SIMPLY PRAY... Thats all

alexanderkings:
helloo.pplls hw can i break a bllood oath btween my ex and i .help me. Something weigh me down when am with anoda girl.itt feeels as if my spirrit is abouut to leave my body..hw can ii break it plls
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by subtlemee(f): 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
It's only God that can deliver you...seek him diligently and pray believing and you'll be delivered or better still go back to your ex
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by pussyeater(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
alexanderkings:
The only advise I have for you is to marry her! undecided
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by wordbank(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Suck another girl's blood
Vampire

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
wordbank:
Suck another girl's blood
Vampire

cheesy
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
my x character doesnt suit me .i was neglecting some of this things.she is rude mannnerlleess bbtt i was always there for her .i did the blood oath out of ignorance.am doomed.aftaa thaaatt oaathh .her bad character started increeasing cos i cant endure it annymore .i brokee uupp wiith her..i heard she is in abuja.somewhere i dont knnww
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
when u think u heard it all grin
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by 26Clueless(m): 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
[b][/b] I'm sure it's yo imagination that's playing tricks on you
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
subtlemee:
It's only God that can deliver you...seek him diligently and pray believing and you'll be delivered or better still go back to your ex
subtlemee tanx.bt my ex her manners and hw ruudee and selfffcentered she is wwwilll ggivee u bpp.i cant mmarryy this kinnd of woman
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
shocked

I been hearing this blood oathtaking many times...what is this and how you perform this one? embarassed

Is this really effective? Or this is juz a curse?
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

I been hearing this blood oathtaking many times...what is this and how you perform this one? embarassed

*kiss me first grin grin
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by McBrooklyn(m): 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

*kiss me first grin grin

grin

Chaaaii..

Okies..Oga, I will throw u tons of kisses once u tell me about this blood oath.. cheesy

Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by subtlemee(f): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
alexanderkings:
subtlemee tanx.bt my ex her manners and hw ruudee and selfffcentered she is wwwilll ggivee u bpp.i cant mmarryy this kinnd of woman

You should've known that before the oath...all the same seek God
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by PMWSpirit(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Just rewind to the time you took the oath and pretend like it never happened.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Chaaaii..

Okies..Oga, I will throw u tons of kisses once u tell me about this blood oath.. cheesy

*I don't want online kiss that one is fake, will u come here i promise i will teach you and never will you 4get wink
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Chaaaii..

*I don't want online kiss that one is fake, will u come here i promise i will teach you and never will you 4get
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by kiddoiLL(m): 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lol..countless people still doing this blood oath thing this generation LLNP bro, only death can break blood oaths. And the only other thing to break it is Prayers.
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 09, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

*I don't want online kiss that one is fake, will u come here i promise i will teach you and never will you 4get wink
*I don't want online kiss that one is fake, will u come here i promise i will teach you and never will you 4get

shocked

Teach me? embarassed

Oga, im taken oredi... grin
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 09, 2017
Let Me Summarise These Whole Thing For You....

You Are In Deep Shiit!!!
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 09, 2017
Insecurity causes stupid people to take oaths, blood oaths of undying love. She/He will leave you when the love fades. No oath is going to hold anybody back. Just the way one of you left the other.

Why would you prefer for an oath to bond you two, rather than love? What kind of foolish relationship is that sef?.

Well, she ain't dead and you ain't. So go about your business. Lesson learnt. Nothing's going to happen.

Morever, we weren't there when you had the blood lust and went about drinking her blood.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Sahaboi(m): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2017
o Boi..,Mr lover Boi..,u nid more prayer n don't let luv carry u away to do such thing again....
#FuckingTeam
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked
Teach me? embarassed
Oga, im taken oredi... grin
*issoryt but that will be next time i log in ma, i will brief it 4u
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by KunleSteel: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2017
"Sealed by blood, broken by blood", right?! Just saying

And I think God upholds covenants.

Out of curiosity, what were the terms of the blood oath and what are the repercussions for breaking them?
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

You wan do am abi
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2017
Who even does blood covenant at this time and age..

Seek in God in prayers and him for total deliverance bro.
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by muller101(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2017
Op relocate to any nearby cemetery
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by adegeye38(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2017
alexanderkings:
Become a born again Child of God
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by MasterofNL: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2017
alexanderkings:

Look for the girl. The two of you will agree that the blood covenant is broken, pray and go your separate ways.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by thestevens: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2017
Nigeria is hard and you do blood oath with a gal, go and do one corner dance near a transformer.
Re: How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2017
You have two options here: Go to a VERY STRONG man of God for confession and deliverance or to a strong native doctor with the lady to break the blood covenant.

Note: If you think unbroken blood covenant doesn't have any effect on both parties, then you ain't seen nothing yet.
NEVER LISTEN TO PEOPLE CLAIMING THAT THIS IS JUST A SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEVE!
Ignore this advice and have yourself to blame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Control Masturbation: Like A Boss / Naija Girl Turns #buzzit Challenge To Something Else, See Naked Ass(pics&video) / Are Women With Big Nyash Inclined To Cheat Or Just A Perceptive Assumption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.