Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,441 members, 7,954,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

'You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings': AY Thanks His Wife For A Successful Premier - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings': AY Thanks His Wife For A Successful Premier (947 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney / AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child / AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings': AY Thanks His Wife For A Successful Premier by Yomzzyblog: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

The Premiere of Comedian Ayo Makun aka AY's movie 'Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons' held yesterday at Imax cinemas in Lekki, Lagos which was a success after a large turn out by top celebrities who graced the red carpet with their different unique Agbada outfits for the premiere and likewise Agbada challenge.

AY took to his IG page to thank his wife and personal assistant, Mabel for making it a success and for helping in coordinating the premiere.

He wrote:

'You are the wind beneath my wings... the reason i always fly so high. Thanks to my PA midas_interiors for all the coordinations at the premiere.'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/Ay-thanks-his-wife-for-a-successful-premiere.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: 'You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings': AY Thanks His Wife For A Successful Premier by Yomzzyblog: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
kiss kiss
Re: 'You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings': AY Thanks His Wife For A Successful Premier by itspzpics(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Wow
Re: 'You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings': AY Thanks His Wife For A Successful Premier by barbiecue(f): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
kiss
Re: 'You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings': AY Thanks His Wife For A Successful Premier by Yomzzyblog: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: 'You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings': AY Thanks His Wife For A Successful Premier by Gideon66: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
no reason am o the bird has to fight against the wind be4 flyin lol

(1) (Reply)

'marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie / I Didn’t Feel My Make Up Video With Miracle Will Affect Toyin Lawani - Nina / Blacchyna React After The Fight, It Wasn't A Fight Just I Little Hand Push

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.