Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things (26478 Views)

Peruzzi Claims Davido Taught Him How To Womanize / Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me / Bobrisky: My Mother Taught Me How To Snatch People's Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by jafol(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
delugajackson:

I bet you're an ugly looking hoe with a very nasty tribal mark that f.ucks from door to door.

She is a biafran just to let u know she is ur sister
Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by jafol(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Anytime I see this perruzi, i see a cult gang and he is joining forces with chioma his cousin to overrule Davido. He is a backstabber and he is playing his game right. I believe they killed that tagbo guy also. I just hope someone warn Davido if they truly like him. The guys that surrounds him do not like him. He is surrounded by ibo demons that r ready to drain him.

FYI, any ibo that deals n bow down to yorubas always succeed e.g. phyno
Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by jafol(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
Earthbound:

Nothing classy about what you just said. You're falling the hand of our beloved tribe.

Isn't ur tribe women known for ashawos. U don see am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P / Femi Otedola, Djcuppy, Temi And Nana Otedola In A Family Portrait Painting / New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.