Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta (49031 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by iyatrustee(f): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Now the man is free to have all the sex he wants while she wallows in prison!

2 Likes

Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Sirpaul(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
women no get patient @all... no chill
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by EmirAbj: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Xtianity On Day By Day Just Full With Criminalities And Bad Acts, No Religion Better Okay Than Islam.. ...The Religion Of Peace And Free From Bad Acts
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by enemmo(f): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Foolish woman.

Why didn't she attack her randy husband?

2 Likes

Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by farouk2much(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Get your pvc and visa take a risk and leave Nigeria.......... There is no future here
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by nawtyme: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by jumpandpas(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
hemartins:
so what about the choir master ?

He's now ToTo master.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by ruggedtimi(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
no wonder they dont miss choir practise.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by rukoyah42(f): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
:ohmmm
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by thorpido(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
The choirmaster got the girl singing.....
Why didn't she do the same for her husband?
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Westaslave2(f): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Wat!!! Dat serves her right husbandsnatchas arent gud 2 women liberation program...Am so happy o,hahaha
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by phranq30(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
EmirAbj:
Xtianity On Day By Day Just Full With Criminalities And Bad Acts, No Religion Better Okay Than Islam.. ...The Religion Of Peace And Free From Bad Acts
Yeah! Religion of piss indeed.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
Evil things women do for preeq
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by frozen70(f): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
There is no sanity in the church again

Young girls no longer have fear that's why they go after married men

Of all the men in the church including the youths dying to have you, you chooses a married man

Now you have gotten a permanent scar for life

At the end he won't marry you and the youths won't even go near you

Now ask yourself what have you gained?

I don't realy blame the woman but she will have her day in the court
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Smile4daddy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Thank God the real wife did the right thing.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by segebase(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
power of D
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by jaxxy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
With all the hot choir gals coming his way I can imagine bt dats no reason to abuse ur office and family
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Glink2018(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
The church of the Lord has turned to sth else. Where sexual immorality has become the norms in the some of the churches.
1cor 5:1-end. Explained what should be done to such fellow. And that's the exact thing the pastor-in- charge of the church did to the person.
Luke 19:46 "Saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves."
God will keep exposing and disgracing those who has turned the house of God to anything other than places of worship and prayer ijn.amen.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by sonnie10: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
hemartins:
What about him?
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by naijapage(f): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
I Like that , don't ask me why
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by AmOnwaEnugu1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Chaiiii

Choir choir

Am I the only one that notices our choir is full of immortalities....adultery, lesbianism and homosexualism.

Watching a guy sing in a church...he will be behaving like a girl....
Same goes to choirmaster and serial adulterers.

And I learnt they hardly miss practice.

May Nigeria not end as sodom and gomorrah.

The gate of he'll must never prevail against the church.

Heard Satan abi Lucifer can sing well and that's the reason why Chioristers are adulterous in nature.

So if u can sing and u join the choir, ur learning fornication and adultery at the same time

������ am going home
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
Wat!!! Dat serves her right husbandsnatchas arent gud 2 women liberation program...Am so happy o,hahaha
she didnt snatch d husband ,just dat she is sidechicking! ok...u dey wicked sis
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Come .........you women!!!

I don't understand the rational behind u attacking the lady your husband or boyfriend is fvcking behind you...do u even consider the possibility ur man lied he's single and even if he didn't lie and the side chic knew you existed....ur husband wasn't dragged to the bed naaa.....I'm not understanding you people oooo?

Clearly, you did not read the post. The mistress was aware and this was the final straw!

Read it again
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by chuksohams(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
cool angry grin
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Ahmiee(f): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
probably they went there to evangelise , and the wife overreacted.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Chaiiii

Choir choir

Am I the only one that notices our choir is full of immortalities....adultery, lesbianism and homosexualism.

tank God u didnt mention husbandsnatching in ur evil list...laffs
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
tank God u didnt mention husbandsnatchas in ur evil list...laffs

LolzZzzzzzz.......is like u into the long choir things.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by UchihaRhaegar: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
who needs potent acid? I am a science student and a supplier.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Na wao... Is it not ur husband u go carry the fight tocheesy.. Why attack the side chick. Anyway apart from pastors na choir masters be next thing to fear. If u have a girlfriend or wife and she tells u she want to join choir then i suggest u check her very well cos she fit dey under the sexual spell of the chior mastercheesy.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Chaiiii

Choir choir

dats how the choir workss oocheesy. An average choir in the church u will see the choir master has slept with almost all the women in the choir fleet...both the single and the married. Dem go use their sing song voice seduce d womencheesy.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
hemartins:
iwonder o my broda. Dem suppose arrest the guy follow now. For the fact that the guy dey rehearse with the lady after Sunday service is a capital offence as far as am concern.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

LolzZzzzzzz.......is like u into the long choir things.
Yes o! but i dnt mess-up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures / Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) / Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.