Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta (49030 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
lefulefu:
dats how the choir workss oocheesy. An average choir in the church u will see the choir master has slept with almost all the women in the choir fleet...both the single and the married. Dem go use their sing song voice seduce d womencheesy.
long mouth who ask u?
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
lefulefu:
dats how the choir workss oocheesy. An average choir in the church u will see the choir master has slept with almost all the women in the choir fleet...both the single and the married. Dem go use their sing song voice seduce d womencheesy.

Lolzz
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Yes o! but i dnt mess-up

Praiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssseeeee the lorddddddddd
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by seangy4konji: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Jail direct. No mercy.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Xavier5(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
That Acid Bather should severely punished. Can you imagine, bathing a fellow human like you with Acid.
Yes, she slept with your hubby, but that doesn't give you the right to Acidify her. Besides, she is not the one you should attack, you should attack your husband for having the guts to cheat on you, a choirmaster for that matter.

#Xavier.

1 Like

Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by StephanieCloude(f): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
The choir master would be removed from his position, possibly driven out of the church. The young girl is in the hospital hanging on to life. And then the choir masters wife is sleeping in a cold cell.
Sin doesn't only hurt you, it hurts everyone around you.

1 Like

Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
choir masters and their hareem, the churchs cheer leaders
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Praiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssseeeee the lorddddddddd
y d praise da lord
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
y d praise da lord

U said u didn't misbehave....coz I choristers I know married or single....have committed.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by chinasap2018(f): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
End Time Choirmaster
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U said u didn't misbehave....coz I choristers I know married or single....have committed.
anyway i love married men
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
anyway i love married men

It is finished.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by spiceadole: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Chaiiii

Choir choir

Am I the only one that notices our choir is full of immortalities....adultery, lesbianism and homosexualism.

Watching a guy sing in a church...he will be behaving like a girl....
Same goes to choirmaster and serial adulterers.

And I learnt they hardly miss practice.

May Nigeria not end as sodom and gomorrah.

The gate of he'll must never prevail against the church.

It's not only you.
I have noticed the church is the "dirtiest",corrupt place...
Hence, I stopped going to church 4 years ago.
Their abomination irritates me.

Pastor and usher
Choir master and choir member
Brother This and Sister that..
Adultery and fornication is the order of the day in the church
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by sweetilicious(f): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Acid? How come? Am scared of the extent people can go when filled with rage
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by paramakina202: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lives of 3 persons has been destroyed due to infidelity.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Belleful: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
foolish woman. Wetin u gain? u b in prison for 10-15yrs, y ur husband u claim to love so much which u re fighting for continue the naking the very day u re being sentence.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by mechanics(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
The choir master does not have conscience.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by hybraheeem002(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Miscreants in the Lord's den! End of the world!
All these obnoxious acts only in the church
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
fake I can see no picture to show
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by mysticwarrior(m): 3:59am On Sep 25, 2018
That was rather too harsh, she would have poured a 3 days old urine on her body, by the time she smell for 3 complete days she would have stayed away from her husband.
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Neddyogu(m): 6:33am On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=hemartins post=71490806]so what about the choir master ?[/quote
Did he commit any crime?
Re: Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta by Mryacks: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
So why blame only the woman...the husband nko undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained / Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures / Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.