Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me (2335 Views)

How Do I Walk In The Spirit As A Christian? / Any Deeperlife Member In Abk South / Shiloh 2020 Begins Today, 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by OtemAtum: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2018
veecovee:

It's a pity that your soul which is housing your body and spirit, allowed the fingers that
are attached to your body, to type and post this to the public.
I know what I am. I am a great god, greater than all religious gods combined. I have power over Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Eshu, El, etc They all cringe at the mention of my name OTEM!

veecovee: If the real you (soul) do not change before the body dies, you'll always remember this
post in the place of everlasting punishment. Matthew 25:46.
Matthew told you this lie of everlasting punishment and you swallow it hook, line and sinker? Even Yahweh who wish to put people in everlasting punishment is currently held captive in a spiritual prison whose key is in my hands. So be sure of what you're saying before saying it.

veecovee:
Learn from the dead. Go and enquire what happened to the man (D. Laurence) who claimed to be God.
MARANATH!
In my two months of staying away, I saw this D. Lawrence you are talking about. He is in a very peaceful state at the moment. It's your ignorance that's making you think of something otherwise. May the light of GOD ALMIGHTY which created Yahweh and Allah reveal the truth to you.

1 Like

Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by johnw47: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
OtemAtum:
I am not in your group of souls. I am a god greater than Yahweh your god. I have the power of thousands of gods.

fairy tale otem, no one is weaker than you and your god satan, god of doctufos
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by johnw47: 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
OtemAtum:
I know what I am. I am a great god, greater than all religious gods combined. I have power over Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Eshu, El, etc They all cringe at the mention of my name OTEM!

Matthew told you this lie of everlasting punishment and you swallow it hook, line and sinker? Even Yahweh who wish to put people in everlasting punishment is currently held captive in a spiritual prison whose key is in my hands. So be sure of what you're saying before saying it.

In my two months of staying away, I saw this D. Lawrence you are talking about. He is in a very peaceful state at the moment. It's your ignorance that's making you think of something otherwise. May the light of GOD ALMIGHTY which created Yahweh and Allah reveal the truth to you.

otem, you left the true faith in YAHWEH, and look at what that caused you,
you have become a raving lunatic
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
OtemAtum:

shocked oh! I wept cry for your soul

Psalm 14 King James Version (KJV)
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God...
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by OtemAtum: 1:28am On Oct 07, 2018
veecovee:

shocked oh! I wept cry for your soul

Psalm 14 King James Version (KJV)
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God...

This message doesn't apply to me because I know of God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh your god. Go and read the Book of Truth for more.
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by johnw47: 1:41am On Oct 07, 2018
OtemAtum:

This message doesn't apply to me because I know of God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh your god. Go and read the Book of Truth for more.

otem, your god is satan the god of you and doctufos, you know that, you cannot fool normal people,
but only yourself and your fellow know nothings

Isa_40:28  Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD(YAHWEH), the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by johnw47: 1:56am On Oct 07, 2018
Isa_40:28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD(YAHWEH), the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him(theWord); and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

YAHWEH is God, the Creator
the Word is God, the Creator
God and the Word is God, the Creator
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by johnw47: 2:38am On Oct 07, 2018
Jesus said: I and My Father are One
Jesus said: if you have seen Me you have seen the Father
Jesus said: I and the Father will come and make Our home with you

Joh_10:30  I and my Father are one.

Joh_14:9  Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Joh_14:23  Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 5:58am On Oct 07, 2018
OtemAtum:

What's the name of the almighty God you know?
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by OtemAtum: 7:35am On Oct 07, 2018
veecovee:

What's the name of the almighty God you know?
God ALMIGHTY was called Mirosh by Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Olorun, Abassi, etc. They also called it Reverad in those days. Here is a passage where God Almighty created Yahweh and the other gods.

Read MCC 1: 14
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by johnw47: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2018
OtemAtum:

God ALMIGHTY was called Mirosh by Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Olorun, Abassi, etc. They also called it Reverad in those days. Here is a passage where God Almighty created Yahweh and the other gods.

otem, you continue quoting lies from your fairy tales book, of course
also otem you used to claim reverad was god until i showed from a post of yours
that reverad didn't know if he created the universe or if the universe created him, ha ha
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
OtemAtum:

What is the full meaning of MCC?
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
TODAY IS ANOTHER MONDAY, DON'T MISS ...
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by OtemAtum: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
veecovee:
What is the full meaning of MCC?
Mystery of the Cosmic Creator
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2018
OtemAtum:
Mystery of the Cosmic Creator
cry cry cry
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2018
Plan for this coming Monday evening
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 3:14am On Oct 14, 2018
JUST TO REMIND YOU OF ANOTHER MONDAY

1 Like

Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2018
BITTER PILL.

Acts 14:22 King James Version (KJV)
... and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through
much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

YOU MUST TAKE THE PILL IF YOU WANT TO ENTER ... TELL OTHERS.

For more inspiring messages, browse this site, page after page, we are now at
page "19" https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages

MARANATHA!
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2018
Besides, today is another Monday, don't miss it 7pm.
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
2 hours to start
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
... less than 30 minutes to start
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2018
Another monday
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
You'll not be able to come back to amend your ways if you don't do it now.
It's less than one hour to start the Bible study.
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Another Monday is here!
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2018
Anoth... Monday
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
Less than 1 hr to start
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 7:55am On Nov 12, 2018
Another monday
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Get seated before 7pm today
Re: I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me by veecovee: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yet another Monday is here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say No To Religion! Science Is The Truth / Atheist; Can You Go Back To Religion? / The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.