Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive (28818 Views)

Akpororo Blasts INEC Over Delay In Announcing Presidential Election Results / Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election / Banky W Calls Out INEC For Misspelled Surname And Misprinted Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by bixton(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
So many Tele guided illiterates.
No wonder the politicians keep taking every one for a ride and still earning big time.
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by magzey: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
obijelo:
Nothing like inconclusive in osun election Adeleke should be declare winner of that election or peace will seize to reign in osun
Ok then you can declare him a Winner undecided

Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Pree and pair election
. U must be pwetty
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by Tenn88: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
All of you that are talking nonsense because of a political party, because of a religion, because of Davido, because of ethnic and whatsoever, you should not let the Osun election that was free, fair and credible become the otherwise.

Wherewere you when they declared IMO state guber inconclusive in 2015.

now as the case is, we'll only have peace if PDP win cuz if APC win, they would say it was rigged and thereby causing a real problem.
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by ozo13(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Funny people .if he thinks he is versed in d constitution make e go channel TV make them interview am about what he know as per making an election inconclusive.
All this ranting will not solve anything
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by thugmansion(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
No matter how remote your village is, voting materials must get there but not basic amenities of life.
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by taretoofine(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
yet they saintfully made june 12 public holiday , its a replay! grin
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by ozo13(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
linearity:

What INEC did is wrong and not democratic. They can subvert democratic institutions if it is allowed.

I have read their rule about declaring results inconclusive based on votes cancelled versus vote differences. But, if you look at that rule, which is not part of the INEC, it means INEC can manipulate the results they don’t want.

If their favorite candidate is losing, all they just need to do is, cancel enough votes until it is above the vote difference, now their guy have a second chance at the Apple again.

INEC is putting themselves as both the Judge and the Prosecutor here....normally, when you cancel votes, those voters have the right to appeal the INEC decision and a Judge will adjudicate on the issue.

chief same thing happened in my State, kogi back in 2015 and it was in favor of ApC even with a bigger margin than this.but the thing was inconclusive.they had to go for another one the following week before a winner was declared.
What can u say about that please
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by linearity: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
ozo13:
chief same thing happened in my State, kogi back in 2015 and it was in favor of ApC even with a bigger margin than this.but the thing was inconclusive.they had to go for another one the following week before a winner was declared.
What can u say about that please

Kool for bringing that out, Good they are applying consistently, it bolds well for INEC cridibility.

Most likely this one is hyped because of the current charged political climate.

But in any case, I think this rule is dangerous; it can be manipulated by an INEC high official who want wants a particular outcome.

Question though...was that also Governorship election? Because Governorship and Presidential elections are different and the rule used to declare a winner are enshrined in the constitution and none of those rules backed what INEC did here.
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by Triangles1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nigerians can react for kobbo. Did PDP go against the inconclusive rules or what? If its not part of the law quote me if you know you have a point.
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by MrMou: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kingspin:
If APC were in PDP position, INEC would have declared APC winner. This is the bold truth.

Aboki INEC just gave APC second chance.
INEC also declared a similar election in Kogi inconclusive, even when APC were leading with a wide margin just because they wanted to follow the law! But it seems you PDP sycophants enjoy disregarding the law!

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/193724-inec-declares-kogi-governorship-election-inconclusive.html

What do you have to say about this?
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by Goldmaxx(f): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
Naughtytboy:
LOL, fine girl
how you take know she be fine girl? undecided
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by Cantonese: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Look at the faces of Oshiomole, Aregbesola, BAT. Do those faces not look inconclusive?
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by Kingspin(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
MrMou:

INEC also declared a similar election in Kogi inconclusive, even when APC were leading with a wide margin just because they wanted to follow the law! But it seems you PDP sycophants enjoy disregarding the law!

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/193724-inec-declares-kogi-governorship-election-inconclusive.html

What do you have to say about this?
If you dont mind check the reason for Kogi?
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
HenryQuest:
This is a dress rehearsal for 2019. If APC had sense they would shine with this election by allowing the people's mandate take effect without looking for technical options to sway victory. They would have made some people believe in the electoral process once more.

The worst thing you can do to a people is to take away their right to decide for themselves who will lead them.

If at this stage you still believe Buhari will freely relinquish power if he is defeated in 2019 then you should have a rethink.

Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by Naughtytboy: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
Goldmaxx:
how you take know she be fine girl? undecided
i know her outside nairaland
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by linsco1256(m): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bikonu... were is Oshomole?
I never hear Oga voice since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by boxypane(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
I go die should stick to his comedy. So unfortunate to mos senselessness with serious issues.
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by boxypane(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
exlinkleads:
ok now

everybody now know that APC wants to rig the election and is the only viable reason to conclude that the election is inconclusive.
Do you even understand the electoral laws of your country What a shame.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by boxypane(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
9jayes:
From dat fat boi adeboye pikin to dis one, all of dem now turn to political analysts untop Osun mata
No mind them. Imagine a Pastors son calling people fools for making a choice he doesn't agree with. Them go cry come Thursday.
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by BlastAfonja: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
[s]
boxypane:
I go die should stick to his comedy. So unfortunate to mos senselessness with serious issues.
[/s]
Shut up..
If he had spoken against PDP you would have commended him. Afonja bitches everywhere!!!
Haters of PROGRESS..
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by Bambambiglo: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Pree and pair election

This she male with im senseless comments don come again undecided
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by hybraheeem002(m): 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mr man go and sit somewhere... You have no point.
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by exlinkleads(f): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
boxypane:

Do you even understand the electoral laws of your country What a shame.

For your information, I know the law in and out and I know enough to tell you that APC are crooks
Re: I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive by boxypane(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Shut up..
If he had spoken against PDP you would have commended him. Afonja bitches everywhere!!!
Haters of PROGRESS..
For your mind now, you thought sense? Did u even relate with the comment of "I go die"? Or u read what others wrote and commented? Quite unfortunate that u seem not to understand that APC=PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100 Most Influential Young Africans 2018: Davido, Falz, Ahmed Musa, Others Named / Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React / Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.