Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread (5079 Views)

How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by jmaxjohn(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
The twitter thread says it all.
Being faithful could save you, guys.

jmaxjohn:
First of all, to all you fvck turds [below] me, I didn't write the tweet. I found, read, attempted to understand the clearly overwhelmed and slightly illiterate writer, and shared.
Y'all should get shlt outta your malfunctioning brains and do the same.

Y'all clearly missing the point of the post. Try to read the words I typed first before the images followed.

Peace out, dumb ass faggotz.

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by okomile(f): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by jmaxjohn(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
Photos of the WhatsApp chat with coworker.

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by jmaxjohn(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
okomile:
Rubbish story
Where did the ghost come in your narratives.

Time waster

Blind bat, pls read again. Thank you. If you still don't see it, kindly don't mention me or comment. You're welcome.
Only reposted the intriguing twitter story. Take your ish up with the tweet
Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by IamLEGEND1: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by austyn0(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Abeg pesin wey understand wetin really happen make him/her explain...Thankyiu.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by Nbote(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
First things First, U really need to go back to school and learn to write a simply narrative... D whole story makes no sense watsoever even though we know it's probably made up.. I'm still trying to understand d ghost angle

10 Likes

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by Dami12345: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Stupid people thinking that ghost, merfolk, naberu, ingeti. Zafona do not exist in the us. grin

Fools do you think this world belongs to you, there were others here long before your kind swum out of the sea, and some will be here when the dust has swallowed your cities.

Run and run, you are only exchanging one deamon for another.
Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by lawlhee: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
I am not understanding, maybe the person below me will explain to me.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hmmmm I think I understand a little, let me hand over to the next commentator to explain.

1 Like

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by MrSensor(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
I must be paid for reading all this nonsense.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by MrSensor(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
jmaxjohn:
First of all, to all you fvck turds above me, I didn't write the tweet. I found, read, attempted to understand the clearly overwhelmed and slightly illiterate writer, and shared.
Y'all should get shlt outta your brains and do the same.

Y'all clearly missing the point of the post. Try to read the words I typed first before the images followed.

Peace out, dumb ass faggotz.
And you just rushed to post this nonsense thread and forcing it down our throats without thinking twice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by ruggedtimi(m): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
This story is inconclusive....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by ThundrCork(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
This is the first time I have felt stupid opening a post. Op you need mental therapy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Picture of the ghost please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Very stupid post. No single sense in the entire write-up. Rubbish angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by malificent(f): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2018
Lol

I don't even have any strength to insult the OP. I just blame myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by AuroraB(f): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for wasting my time, you educated illiterate that can't narrate a story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by cuyeki: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2018
smiley smiley smiley smiley winkLEARN JAVA THE EASY WAY: ATTEND A HANDS-ON INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING IN JAVA FOR FREE

When you learn Java, you’re learning more than just a language. Because Java is a technology platform with many interconnected capabilities that can give cutting-edge, in-demand job skills. In fact, Java tops FORBES list of the ten most popular programming languages. Java can take you where you want to go.

This free Intensive JAVA Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to JAVA and if you want to learn JAVA from scratch, this free course is for you!

DATE: 4TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2018
gibberish!

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by angelboy01(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
This story is unapologetically useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by Mmlanrehh(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
OP .... I leave u to God to judge for wasting my time. Maybe the person below me knows where the ghost thing came from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread by edictng: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
I blame my self.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! / She Said I Am A Player!!: Here's A Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.