Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (444860 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olayinkaoj(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ Figment
Thank God you were able to track intelsat7/10, next from there you can track Intelsat 906 at 64.2°E, then Intelsat 902 at 62.0°E, NSS 12 at 57.0°E which contains chad and Ethiopia station, you said you have Badr already, but check if its same as W4/W7 on 36 degree E (DSTV position) and after that try Eurobird 1 & Astra 2A/2B/2D at 28.2°E if your receive is MPEG 4 compliant, in a nutshell, visit www.lyngsat.com/europe.html for stations on the east, since you have 2.5m disc, you stand a good chance of nailing a lot
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sunny78(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2011
thank u
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayosat(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2011
@all. Any news on intelsat new dawn launching today.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by miju(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
guys, the last time i re-scanned my strong 4669x reciever, i got crtv on the radio side with no audio. please, what does this mean. i re-scanned my reciever last week.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2011
NOTHING NEW IT HAS BEEN THERE FOR OVER 5MTHS NOW.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by nearest(m): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2011
George_D:

@nearest,
Don't bother with the money yet.
Just send your name, address and phone number to me here:

pinkboy_ng@yahoo.com

I'll send the modem to you and you can pay after recieving it.
I've sent the mail.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
IT NOT SOMETHING WE DISCUSS IN THIS FORUM THE LAW FORBID IT,CALL ME OR TEXT ME. GEORGE_D CHECK YOUR MAIL.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2011
gadotor:

IT NOT SOMETHING WE DISCUSS IN THIS FORUM THE LAW FORBID IT,CALL ME OR TEXT ME. GEORGE_D CHECK YOUR MAIL.thank you
bt air is free nw let keep the swangger on
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Everest9(m): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
Guys pls i have 2 65cm dish facing multi tv and dstv/hitv so pls i want to know if der is any offline line infor on how to make more channels avialable pls contact me on (okoyecllns@yahoo.com) pls i need to know more
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Everest9(m): 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2011
@Aro Seyi pls if der is any interesting infor on how get more channel (offline discussion) pls contact me on (okoyecllns@yahoo.com)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nsq(m): 3:46am On Apr 23, 2011
Intelsat New Dawn Launch Successful: Luxembourg and
Johannesburg, South
Africa, 22 April 2011
Intelsat S.A., the world’s
leading provider of fixed
satellite services,
announced today that
Arianespace successfully
launched theIntelsat New
Dawn satellite. The Ariane
5 vehicle lifted off from
Kourou, French Guiana, at
5:37 p.m. (EDT), followed
by spacecraft separation
from the launch vehicle at
6:12 p.m. and signal
acquisition at 6:29 p.m.
The Intelsat New Dawn
satellite is owned by a
joint venture between a
consortium led by
Convergence Partners and
Intelsat. The satellite’s 28
C-band and 24 Ku-band 36
MHz transponder units are
designed specifically to
supply critical
communications
infrastructure for African
customers, who have
experienced exceptional
growth along with the
development of the
region.
Operating from a
geostationary orbital slot
at32.8° East, Intelsat New
Dawn will be ideally
positioned to serve Africa
through a payload
optimized to deliver new
capacity for voice, wireless
backhaul, fixed line and
wireless infrastructure,
broadband and media–
the fastest growing
satellite-based
applications in Africa.
“Intelsat and the African
continent share a 40-year
history in the
development of Africa’s
telecommunications
infrastructure,” said Dave
McGlade, Intelsat CEO.
“Intelsat New Dawn will
be integrated with the
resilientIntelsat fleet,
allowing us to expand and
enhance the vital
communications services
that are provided by our
customers to business
consumers throughout
Africa.”
Andile Ngcaba, Chairman
ofConvergence Partners,
said, “The satellite will not
only deliver crucial
services specifically
tailored for Africa, it will
also herald the dawn of a
new era where Africans
enjoy far greater
involvement in the space
communications industry.”
Intelsat New Dawn is the
first of eight satellites
slated for launch over the
next two years and is part
of the largest satellite
program in Intelsat’s
history. The investment
program is expected to
provide enhanced high-
powered capacity to
Intelsat’s global fleet.
Intelsat’s next launch is
expected to be the Intelsat
18 satellite, slated for later
in 2011. For more detail check out intelsatnewdawn.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 6:27am On Apr 23, 2011
Help.which LNB can i use on 1m dish for MBC because he use to go on afternoon.any help
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Kitomania(m): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2011
Guys, I was able to mount my 1.8m dish yesterday, But hopin 2 start trackin 2day, But what i want say is d thing is not that easy as i thou it was men, it takes my 3& half hours to set it up, my prob now is d dish is up there on d roof i cant get Light, TV & decor for trackin d worse to lader is abit short, Is the any i can do this ?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2011
@gadotor why must you bring up this box mess again on this forum. You need not ask anybody to call, text or drop an address for something which already has its own domain. And see the result, spamming of the thread with lazy request. Pls let us use our discretion when it comes to things like this. Its really pissing
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by monsterg(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2011
i hail @ all gurus,pls my box's showin lnbf upon switch en its nt getin signl anymor i chekd al conectns intact.pls help
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by mwarawaa(m): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2011
Intelsat new dawn is now up in space, its headed to orbital position 32.8e. Are you ready to receive the goodies (mpeg4 hd stb + hd tv)
Cheers.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2011
@monsterg check ur connection wire the flexible one is bridging with the coper one seprate the wire and it will be ok
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lanceosas(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2011
mwarawaa:

Intelsat new dawn is now up in space, its headed to orbital position 32.8e. Are you ready to receive the goodies (mpeg4 hd stb + hd tv)
Cheers.
brodar thanks 4 ur infor,we ar al ready if u can post d workin tp 4 dis new goodies.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Abdul010: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2011
gadotor:

@ABDUL010  THE SOFTWARE  1.30P SHOULD GIVE YOU 5.56 MEGABYTE NOT 5.57MB.thank you
I'll like 2 express my profound gratitude u all 4 I was able to upgrade 2 stb 130p cutcee of all ur assistance, d pic quality is great n pic in pic 1daful, wit d upgrade rdv sound pops witout problem. Pls if there's anymore special features wit d upgrade it'll b appreciated. 1 more tin my mbc @ w3a just pop up by itself ystady wit signal of 49% . Tanx again 4 dis brotherly assistance
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by mwarawaa(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2011
Lanceosas:

brodar thanks 4 your infor,we ar al ready if u can post d workin tp 4 dis new goodies.
Hi Bro, this baby has just been born. Give him a few days to find his feet (20 - 30 days) and the sat. world in all africa will never be the same again. Newdawn is our Nilesat. Hundreds of fta channels english and french in hd mpeg4.
Test transmissions start in afew days.
Keep on checking lyngsat and kingsofsat for the active tps.
Ps. Its on the same location as galaxy 11 where we get ocational goodies.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by seunoluomo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2011
all,
please i need 8ways diseqc, where can i get it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2011
seunoluomo:

all,
please i need 8ways diseqc, where can i get it.
Call dejsam in kano.Im sure that he will be able to help you.
i wish i had his no: i would have given it to you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by juliusbabs: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2011
to unzip files download zip files download winrar 360 new version from google then instal to pc thenthe zip file by clicking on the file ttwice then ure good to go
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by juliusbabs: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2011
we ave guyz doing great work here bt aleast u guys should explain to other in details if knw u want to help my no 07037576851
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olsojay(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2011
@all new channel in w4/7enjoy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olayinkaoj(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2011
nothing new seen after re-scanning w4/7, what TP are u talking about in w4/7 pls?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by dbryth(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2011
Olsojay:

@all new channel in w4/7enjoy

What's the Tp?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2011
wats da tp
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2011
NEW AND WONDERFUL ENGLISH CHANNEL ON 10E W2A C-BAND CNC FROM CHINA FREQ 3950 V 14580 ENJOY.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2011
@gadotor
pls,if something like lnbf it appear or show on the screen of the decoder and and the tv screen signal was showing red, which is not happen before pls what causes or what is problem.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2011
rahsumt:

@gadotor
pls,if something like lnbf it appear or show on the screen of the decoder and and the tv screen signal was showing red, which is not happen before pls what causes or what is problem.

its simply one or two things
1.the cable connection btw the lnb-f is bridging (the wires are touching somewhere)
or
2.The lnb-f is bad.

but it is likely to be the former.

check your cable very well.
best of luck
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Kitomania(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2011
Kitomania:

Guys, I was able to mount my 1.8m dish yesterday, But hopin 2 start trackin 2day, But what i want say is d thing is not that easy as i thou it was men, it takes my 3& half hours to set it up, my prob now is d dish is up there on d roof i cant get Light, TV & decor for trackin d worse to lader is abit short, Is the any i can do this ?
Trackin is not an easy thing, ! 4 3-4 hours i couldnt hit green on nilesat, i had 2 cal installa in my area he 2 ended up usin my 90c dis 2 trac Infin TV,

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.