Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (434952 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2011
@All,is NGB1 and Muvi tv tp active on Arabsat 5A at 30.5 E?Am failing to capture them but the rest are showing.Advise plz?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2011
gadotor:

@damma THIS STATION FROM NIGERIA WILL ANSWER YOU.THE SALE PRIMERESHIP MATCHES AND ALL LIVE MATCHES TO TVS STATION IN AFRICA,AND AFTER LIVE MATCHES THEY WILL GO OFF AIR UNTILL ANOTHER LIVE MATCH,I DIDN,T WANT TO POST THIS ON AIR FOR THEM TO KNOW WE RECEIVED,FOR LAST TIME,57E NSS 703/C FREQ 3914 V 2220.thank you
hw true is dis & whch type of dish can we usd to track it?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by edey2real: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2011
@all gurus, pls i have a 3m fiber dish and i stay in Niger state precisely New Bussa. I need sombody to give me the clue or the link on how to nail Nilesat, Arabsat, Hotbird and all other goodies that i can use it to get. I won*t mind a phone number of anybody who is ready to put me through, thanks in anticipation. FTA 4 LIFE.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2011
@edey2real
hello brother,well I'm really happy that the nairaland FTA family is catching on with you guys @ new Bussa.

with your 3M fiber dish my man, the sky is just the stepping stone.

For starters virtually all the most difficult to nail birds are within easy reach in New Bussa (trust me i know what im saying. . . i grew up there).

Your profile says you are in ogun state. . . yet you say you are in New Bussa. . . whats up.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by monsterg(m): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2011
@ adex70,tnx.its stil showin lnbf even whn no cable is conectd 2 d lnb input port.i also reset d box 2 factory settins.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 7:39am On Apr 25, 2011
aro seyi:

hw true is dis & whch type of dish can we usd to track it?
@gadotor plz am waitn for ur respond thks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2011
@aro seyi YOU CAN USE 1.2M AND ABOVE TO TRACK IT.GOOD FASTING SEASONS TO MY FOLLOW MEMBERS,MAY THE GOOD LORD REWARD YOU AND BLESSED.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2011
monsterg:

@ adex70,tnx.its stil showin lnbf even whn no cable is conectd 2 d lnb input port.i also reset d box 2 factory settins.
The TIP42C transistor is fried.Change the transistor and all will be well.A good technician will be able to do it in less than 10mins.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by captainus: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2011
Ilish
Ilish:

@All,is NGB1 and Muvi tv tp active on Arabsat 5A at 30.5 E?Am failing to capture them but the rest are showing.Advise plz?
they are both active.however ngb1 is still biss encrypted.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by monsterg(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2011
@ilish tnx bro,m gnna giv it a try
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lanceosas(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2011
Lanceosas:

pls can dis sat be nail wth a 90 cm dish.
pls am stil waitin 4 ur responds
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by textme: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2011
Compliments of the season to all, pls can someone help me. is it possible to Use CCAM on strong 4669Z. how do i use the RJ 45 port on the back of the decoder? any idea of the server configuration?
i'll appreciate your response.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2011
gadotor:

@aro seyi YOU CAN USE 1.2M AND ABOVE TO TRACK IT.GOOD FASTING SEASONS TO MY FOLLOW MEMBERS,MAY THE GOOD LORD REWARD YOU AND BLESSED.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2011
aro seyi:

@gadotor, thks hope 1m dish we be ok cos i hv it n my store for nw
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2011
Try it and let see the respond.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sunny78(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2011
gadotor i was out of credit i will call u later
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2011
@swordwifter,George-d,ilish&Gadotor,i use another 2 box to track the cband but all thesame i could not nail any cband bird, then i return back to my 69x but i can only nail intel7/10cb aljazeera& the chinise stations, but they are not stable the signal is coming&going.but all the other c band sat signal refuse to come.so idid not think it is the receiver,what could be the problem? I have use both supermax&strong k6. I observe that the supermax is coming up some tme on intel7/10c but strong k6 did not,pls this is a serius prob wich i need all ur experience to tackle it. Happy easter.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2011
@Adex70
do you have any mobile telecom. mast arround or close to you, say 50 - 100m radius?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by edey2real: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2011
@freshp, i stayed in ogun state but presently serving in Niger state and will be staying their for a year.
Are you goin to give me the link or the clue to how am going to do it? Note: i can track all sat. that uses smal dish.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2011
@Adex70 & sathob,

I am also experiencing same problem here.it just occurred to me now,there is an MTN mast near my place.so what can we do to solve this problem?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2011
@Adex,
Your problem is indiscriminate wifi signals prevalent in your neighbourhood. Also the GSM signals (masts) are contributing to it. My own case has subsided for sometime now but once in a while it does
show up.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2011
@George D

Mine didnt come up at all.so there no way of evading these interferences.U mean no solution
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by phizz: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2011
@george and all, pls I need tracking TPs for Badr5 Ku pls and wat size of dish do I need, na only tomorow I get oooo abeg
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2011
@adew70 I WENT ON TRIP TO THE CAPITAL FOR SOME WORK I,M NOW BACK,WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT THE MAST IS THE FACT,BUT WHAT YOU WILL DO IS TO FIXED THE DISH AT OPPOSITE OF A BUILDING,SO THAT BUILDING SHD BE BETWEEN THE DISH AND MAST,IT WILL NOT SOLVE THE MATER CONPLETELY BUT WILL REDUCE THE INFERENCES,BECAUSE SATELLITE ALSO ARE RECEPTIVE TO DOES SIGNALS WAVES,I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.LET ME HAVE A FEEDBACK.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2011
@sunny I WILL A RESPOND TO YOUR CONCERN ON THE 9z SOON THIS WEEK.KEEP READING.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2011
@phizz
try 12699v21499,12716v45000,12265h27500,12303h27500,12343v45000
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2011
gadotor:

Try it and let see the respond.thank you

pls i want try also but i have a problem my problem is that what satellite,FEQ and SR to use i have try diff.satellite with diff feq and SR.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by phizz: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2011
Thanks would try wit 75cm dish tomorw
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2011
@George,sathob,&Gadotor the issue of wifi& mobile mass interverence with cband is a very big treat to fta member i am surrounded by banks & their mass also telecomecation mass, my dish is on top of my staircase to my house.why this interverance is not affecting the ku band? Something need to be done to resolve this let started working on a solution long live to u all.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Yinka4dad(m): 3:15am On Apr 26, 2011
Figmnt,on wt sat cn i gt al ds tp,&wich typ of metre dish l i use,tnks
figment232:

@phizz
try 12699v21499,12716v45000,12265h27500,12303h27500,12343v45000
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 4:24am On Apr 26, 2011
Adex70:

@George,sathob,&Gadotor the issue of wifi& mobile mass interverence with cband is a very big treat to fta member i am surrounded by banks & their mass also telecomecation mass, my dish is on top of my staircase to my house.why this interverance[b] is not affecting the ku band[/b]? Something need to be done to resolve this let started working on a solution long live to u all.
It's probably because the band of downlink operational frequencies for ku is totally different (b/n 10.Bleep and 12. 7xx)and not falling within the band of the interfering frequency from the GSM mast and system (broadband wirelss access). Your Ku LNB does not pick it at all. GSM equipment or system operating frequencies fall within 3.4-3.7 GHz ranges of the FSS extended C-band frequency and this same frequnecy range fall into the satellite tv downlink input freq. range of the C-band LNB, hence the interference.
with the use of a filter, the interference can be, if not completly eliminated, reduced significantly. prepare to pay something between $300 and $600.
Google Wimax interference on c band, for further understanding of the subject
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 4:52am On Apr 26, 2011
_http://www.microwavefilter.com/tvrointerference.htm

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.