Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (444618 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
George_D,
Thank you very much for the information given to me.May God continue to increase your wisdom IJN.please do you know or have any idea about All JSC +1 to +10.if you do .kindly tell me how to go about it.

Hoping to read from you soonest

Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2011
@jayboskie7,
JSC +1 to +10 are paid channels on the Showtime ART bouquet. You will need a paid
subscription to watch them.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayboskie7: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2011
George D,
Thanks for the information .please how can i make the subscription .

Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sunny78(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2011
Infinity all Scrambled only AMC free for now.Thank u.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by infofta(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
Na waoo. They scrambled even Loveworld. It's time to hack any signal above my roof since I don't have space yet for 3 metre dish.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by infofta(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
Na waoo. They scrambled even Loveworld. It's time to hack any signal above my roof since I don't have space yet for 3 metre dish.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by wilcinda(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2011
Even jesus too na dollar. chiaaaa! na wa!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Boboribo: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2011
Dove Vision {Redeemed Channel} now showing on Intelsat 10/7 68 east. Guess they have abandoned HITV with its woes.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bodejohn(m): 12:24am On Jun 17, 2011
It won't be out of place to add a few more lines to educate the new folks on the forum even though there has been some wonderful replies already and I am not suprised that these rantings have recieve fewer responses, I guess a lot more people have seen and started using the ignore buttons on their keyboard and keypads.
Now to the issue of dongles, I am yet to see any human relationship and association that is not guided by principles otherwise called laws. Permit me to ask you, the dongle riot team lead by Malawi whistle blower, did you read the rules of the forum after you registered? My best guess will be that you didn't, please spare all of us your ignorance and read the rules that you checked a box next to and agreed to abide with. If you are so eager to learn and teach others about dongle, why don't you just go ahead to open your own website and publicise that it is for dongles. The same people you call fools raised the bar of this forum to internation status so that people like you can come and tap knowledge and not display your nuisance value. The rule is that there will be no open discussion of illegal activity on the forum, whatever we do outside the forum is completely not your business! And to the best of my knowledge, there has not been any discussion about how to watch channels of providers that have footprints over our geographical locaion illegally.
Last words to other dongle advocates, you might need to ask about what happened to the first generation of cards and dongles, we will all be here to see what happens when support for these saviour dongles stop.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by chi4all(m): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2011
plz guyz i nid to knw if i can track all the hotbird wit one lnb as they are all situated at 13" east nd in a 60cm dish nd at the same time track arabsat2b at the same dish wit anoda lnb
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Segunod(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2011
bodejohn:

It won't be out of place to add a few more lines to educate the new folks on the forum even though there has been some wonderful replies already and I am not suprised that these rantings have recieve fewer responses, I guess a lot more people have seen and started using the ignore buttons on their keyboard and keypads.
Now to the issue of dongles, I am yet to see any human relationship and association that is not guided by principles otherwise called laws. Permit me to ask you, the dongle riot team lead by Malawi whistle blower, did you read the rules of the forum after you registered? My best guess will be that you didn't, please spare all of us your ignorance and read the rules that you checked a box next to and agreed to abide with. If you are so eager to learn and teach others about dongle, why don't you just go ahead to open your own website and publicise that it is for dongles. The same people you call fools raised the bar of this forum to internation status so that people like you can come and tap knowledge and not display your nuisance value. The rule is that there will be no open discussion of illegal activity on the forum, whatever we do outside the forum is completely not your business! And to the best of my knowledge, there has not been any discussion about how to watch channels of providers that have footprints over our geographical locaion illegally.
Last words to other dongle advocates, you might need to ask about what happened to the first generation of cards and dongles, we will all be here to see what happens when support for these saviour dongles stop.
@ bodejohn: i agree wit u. Their ranting won't change or bend d rules. We do strictly FTA here. If u are interested in doing illegal stuff, pls do it outside dis forum. Kudos to those using d ignore key.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Twinsoris(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2011
Good morning to you all nairalanders , pls i must frankly say that and addressing the following memebers Adetayo 100 ,Pidzo ,Thuggle and to those who did not sometimes understanding the rules of FTA , In fact let us not be arrogant or be stupid sometimes when the moderator and others warning us not to discuss some important issues on public forums after all we have all mobile phone and emails and remember not withstand that we cannot discuss everything openly but in the respect of FTA we should always abide with the rules and regulations.
Take for example assuming that you have a pay-per-view tv stations in which you invested huge amount of capital and somebody is trying to ruin your business will you happy to see your business falling infact my fellow nairalanders in other forums , this might discuss openly but with cautions and remember that this is nairaland where they have their rules regulations Plssssssssssssssssss let us sometimes be seriuos and think twice before reacting to some issues, Oga george , olofofo,enitan, gadotor your point of views pls.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2011
@does illegal.pls don't be an arogant be an arogant can ruin your reputation.pls where discussing fta here
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2011
chi4all:

plz guyz i nid to knw if i can track all the hotbird wit one lnb as they are all situated at 13" east nd in a 60cm dish nd at the same time track arabsat2b at the same dish wit anoda lnb
Bro,that in itself is impossible.Read the past postings before you put a question here.Learn to read and you shall have less questions and more answers
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Wiserfool: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2011
@All
The issue raised by 'Colonel Pidzo' is being discussed at Thread "FTA for LIve'. Here answer questions raised by other people like Chi4All above. Lets not waste space with issue already tackled. Most of u r repeating points already raised.
From
Dongle Riot Team
Comand centre grin grin
Africa wink
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sugafoot(m): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2011
I CANT FIND THE GOOGLE SEARCH BAR ON NAIRALAND, IS THIS NORMAL OR SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ibaku(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2011
Sensicut:

@does illegal.pls don't be an arogant be an arogant can ruin your reputation.pls where discussing fta here
mr sensicut, so u know we r discussing fta here now eh ? remember u n ultrasat rant ( in case u have 4gotten, read d thread on p.sat ) when i said to call me and get d info on how psat is being watched ? now u turn around here to say DONT BE AROGANT, WE ARE DISCUSSING FTA HERE !! Thank GOD 4 d ignore button.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
This world hv nw turn to a global village
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olupeace12: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
@all.intalsat newdown is dat anybody no about their movement.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by isomadtech(m): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2011
@all
TBN,JCTV,Church, Smile, Emmanuel and CNN now on NSS 5 @ 20W before NSS 7. Check it out C-Band
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by viazi: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2011
Pls all the Newbees should learn to respect the Elders/Gurus, wen I say Elders/Gurus, its not abt age or who U are outside this Forum, its simply abt yr age and contributn on this Forum. The Elders has made alot of sacrifices and committments to keep this Forum going which U guyz dont know jack abt. This Forum is a gateway to alot of things that U can only know if U humble yrself, follow the rules, take advice of yr seniors on this forum, be patient and pesevere THEN U SHALL REAP THE REWARD, YR EYES SHALL BE OPENED, THE LITTLE U GUYZ THINK U KNOW DT EVRYONE IS SCREEMING ABT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE WISDOM OF THE GURUS,
The Guru's are not the way u guyz are taking them, there are so humble and ready to inconvenience themselves to assist U, jst learn the right way to approach themmmmm and follow simple rules of dis forum, IF THEY SAID DONT DISCUSS A SUBJECT ON THE FORUM, it simply means REACH ME OUTSIDE THE FORUM, they hav never refused to pik ma call, even at odd hours.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ALL,
EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT DONGLES, CLINE etc. THIS IS THE REASON BLACKS (AFRICANS) ARE NOT PROGRESSING, THE SO CALLED GURUS ARE ALL ENJOYING THESE PAY TV CHANNELS FREE AND THEY DO NOT WONT THEIR BROTHERS TO ENJOY. THIS IS CALLED GREED.
THEY HAVE A GROUP CALLED THE G-GROUP OR G-CULT WHERE THEY SHARE THEIR INFORMATIONS SECRETLY, IF SUCH ISSUES AS CLINE ARE ILLEGAL ON NAIRALAND THE SECRET SOCIETIES LIKE THE G-GROUP SHOULT BE ILLEGAL TOO. VERTUALLY 80 PERCENT OF THE MEMBERS ON THIS FTA FORUM ARE NOT MEMBERS OF THE G-CULT, WHY?
YOU DENY ENTRY TO THE CULT AND ALSO STOP US FROM POSTING INFORMATIONS HERE, ARE YOU CULTISTS THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND.
IF YOU LOVE DSTV SO MUCH THEN WHY ARE YOU ALL WATCHING IT FREE CUTSY ROUTER, YOU ARE ALL THIEVES.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
things that makes you go hmmmmmmmmm, here's what i have to say incoherently at best,

Dongles are available in Alaba, Oshodi, onitisha etc,We do not need to discuss dongle here cause it is illegal.
do i need to add that watching PAYTV without a valid subscription is illegal
no need to abuse anyone to get your point across, the fact will speak for itself.
Learn the core of satellite technology everything else will be a bonus to you
No man is an island of knowledge
Where exactly is Malawi?
No one has complained of being in the group.
dongle come, dongle go, after all said and done, we will still be left with FTA.

now can we all just get along without all these rancour?

where is the MOD
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hisoccer(m): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2011
olofofo:

things that makes you go hmmmmmmmmm, here's what i have to say incoherently at best,

Dongles are available in Alaba, Oshodi, onitisha etc,We do not need to discuss dongle here cause it is illegal.
do i need to add that watching PAYTV without a valid subscription is illegal
no need to abuse anyone to get your point across, the fact will speak for itself.
Learn the core of satellite technology everything else will be a bonus to you
No man is an island of knowledge
Where exactly is Malawi?
No one has complained of being in the group.
dongle come, dongle go, after all said and done, we will still be left with FTA.

now can we all just get along without all these rancour?

where is the MOD
@ olofofo i seriously need 2 talk wit u plz kindley drop ur mail @ greenday700@yahoo.com , thanks ok
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Wiserfool: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2011
@Sopheamore1
Boy you are talking. The greed of some people is what pains alot of Nairaland memmbers. It is in black and white that 'Gurus' know alot which they hide from us. When newbies want to knwo they are shouted,  Remeber, 'The Whistle Blower' said Gurus have dongles in them houses but want us not to have them. Greed indeed. May be they represent D**V grin grin
@All
Pidzo may be from Malawi. Members in his support are not from Malawi. Check postings, we hav from Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe etc. Don't nationalise the dongle issue. I think he said this himself. Pliz
Can we move forward? Lets talk about other things plus Dongle cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Wellydra(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2011
hie everyonê.i want to ask what minimum dish size is required to track nss12ku and arabsat 5a cband in southern africa.i have tried nailing them several times to no avail i dont knw were i am going wrong,hop anyone can help me answer my question
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2011
@Wellydra,for NSS12 ku you use a 90cm dish and for Arabsat5a cband,a 1.8m dish is to be used.For your own info,these are the easiest satellites trackable.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ibaku.i dont no what u are talking about explain it to me clearly
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2011
Twinsoris:

Good morning to you all nairalanders , pls i must frankly say that and addressing the following memebers Adetayo 100 ,Pidzo ,Thuggle and to those who did not sometimes understanding the rules of FTA , In fact let us not be arrogant or be silly sometimes when the moderator and others warning us not to discuss some important issues on public forums after all we have all mobile phone and emails and remember not withstand that we cannot discuss everything openly but in the respect of FTA we should always abide with the rules and regulations.
Take for example assuming that you have a pay-per-view tv stations in which you invested huge amount of capital and somebody is trying to ruin your business will you happy to see your business falling infact my fellow nairalanders in other forums , this might discuss openly but with cautions and remember that this is nairaland where they have their rules regulations Plssssssssssssssssss let us sometimes be seriuos and think twice before reacting to some issues, Oga george , olofofo,enitan, gadotor your point of views pls.
thank you,and l think your point are well noted,all will do well to keep this forum for fta ideas and learning,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
Wellydra:

hie everyonê.i want to ask what minimum dish size is required to track nss12ku and arabsat 5a cband in southern africa.i have tried nailing them several times to no avail i dont knw were i am going wrong,hop anyone can help me answer my question
Ilish:

@Wellydra,for NSS12 ku you use a 90cm dish and for Arabsat5a cband,a 1.8m dish is to be used.For your own info,these are the easiest satellites trackable.
  southern africa are limited to few satellites at  the C-band,most of the european/middle east satellites are not visible as fringe reception on that region,  i  believe the dstv will be making huge profit  from this region grin i assume that may be the more reason why south africa wanted to launch there own satellite intelsat new-dawn which has sub-sahara africa/africa C -band coverage. All though the satellite failed. hence @ilish you are within the footprint of nss12ku @57east and arabsat 5a @30.5west, whereras wellydra is out of the footprint, probably he can't track those satellite with the stated dish size,may be he will require more  than  the stated dish size,i assume a 1.8meter pan dish will   track  nss12 ku, east africa beam since zimbabwe is close to the footprint, you can use this sites to check footprint and minimum required dish size for all satellites,(www.satbeams.com/footprint?position=331).
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Twinsoris(m): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2011
Some members of this forum thought that those gurus are greed but the answer is wrong with patients and understandings you can watch anything you want to watch if you know the right procedure and we are continue to learning everyday and don't forget that the more you spend the more you get what you need and so those gurus have started from the grass root , so why don't we follow their step and see that we can even know more than them because when they get old , we the new generations in nairaland continue from where they left , Don't that forget what is behind six is even more than seven .
Gadotor and olofofo more grease to your elbows.
I am not praising those Gurus but i do respecting them for they knows what i did not know so all of us should know that a patient dog eat the fatest bone, Oga george don't be silent i love to hear from you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2011
My people used to say "wat u dont know big pass u" let us not start a war here. If there is sumtin u need 2know ask politely, if not answered dnt loose hope ask again. Afterall "he that fights and runaway, lives 2fight another day" patience my friends, Patience. Notin good comes easy. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.