Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (435408 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by emeystan(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2011
@all, please where i can i get 2.4m dish. I stay in odogunyan, ikorodu
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by emeystan(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2011
@all, please where i can i get 2.4m dish & how much. I stay in odogunyan, ikorodu
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by arsenal1(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2011
@ emeystan U can get it at alaba
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by DARELESTIN(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2011
gadotor:

Don,t worry it will not effect mbc1,2,3 the mpeg 4 channels,that is a partnership with hollywood and some hd decoder producer,like techno,and co.thank you

Thanks my brother  Gadotor
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by DARELESTIN(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2011
atoje:

if u are interested let me know, i stay in lagos. u can call <08083309492 > or send a mail to mayo4gem@gmail.com

st.kunlexjoint@yahoo.com or 08030797313
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2011
Hi all,
If you have a laptop or a desktop and a dvbs tuner or you have a receiver that can record scrambled channels (just as they are in the scrambled form) in .ts format, then record 30secs of that scrambled channel,write down the name of the channel, the Video Payload Identifier(VPID) number, the Audio Payload Identifier(APID) number and/or the Parent Payload/Process Identifier(PPID) number in a .txt form(text format) and add it as an attachment with the 30secs recorded video and the title "HELLO BIISS" and send it to mens.eric@yahoo.com. If i get the key,that person or the address that sent me the info will be the first to get it.
NB:Only information on signals receivable in Africa should be sent.Thanks and never stop learning and asking questions.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Everest9(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2011
Guys pls if u can install a cables in a Hotel pls contact me tru my mail at oneworld480@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Yinka4dad(m): 12:54am On Jun 20, 2011
I mean 30cm disg.Jst a mistke my bro.Tnks alt
odelu:

Guys hlp me using a 30m dish 4mytv {intelsat7/10 68.5e.}wat's d highest signal strength am xptd 2hit.

30m dish, thats so big, do u mean .3m (300mm 0r 30cm) dish?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lokogoma: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2011
hi, darelestine
i can wait to have mbc 1+ to 10 at my fingertips pls can we talk
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by arsenal1(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2011
Lokogoma:

hi, darelestine
i can wait to have mbc 1+ to 10 at my fingertips pls can we talk
MBC 1,2,3,4,MAX,PERSIA are all free on badr4/6 with 2.4M dish while JSC +1, ,+10 are all scrambled but u can 'dongle' it out
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by arsenal1(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2011
Everest9:

Guys pls if u can install a cables in a Hotel pls contact me tru my mail at oneworld480@yahoo.com

You got mail
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2011
AKOSOMBO you can e-mail me at gadotor@gmail.com or call on 0203558708.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by thuggle(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2011
pls, can i get update 4 srt 4669z?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by DARELESTIN(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2011
Just to say kudos to everyone,carry on with your various research. God of FTA is with us, we shall surely trumph. FTA 4 Life.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by timosat(m): 6:02am On Jun 21, 2011
To Whom it May Concern
I'm in Lagos at Ogba right now.I need somebody in Lagos to call me this morning on this line 08125639174.I don't have the time to go to Alaba.If you understand what I mean. I want to buy ****** , FTA. Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2011
shoutouts to all the Ghanaian gurus in the house(rich 8,swordswifter,captainus,salamander,spacevice,blackstars,iron 2011,sathob and the man himself,"the king of sat" Gadotor),long time no see
Is like we are all enjoying ourselves,not bad but let us not forget the spirit of Fta

sword,thats a good one,i always say you are a trail blazer,i tried some months back, I got the ts file from a European friend but you know you need a starting point about 2-3 keys to start with,anyway all the best in your quest,may you come out victorious

Those interested in the 3.0M pan dish antenna should pls call because Im about to make an order
+233200649281
all have a wonderful day
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by phizz: 9:05am On Jun 21, 2011
B like say we plenrty 4 Ogba, me sef dey find seller ooooooo @timosat
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
esuo2:

shoutouts to all the Ghanaian gurus in the house(rich 8,swordswifter,captainus,salamander,spacevice,blackstars,iron 2011,sathob and the man himself,"the king of sat" Gadotor),long time no see
Is like we are all enjoying ourselves,not bad but let us not forget the spirit of Fta

sword,thats a good one,i always say you are a trail blazer,i tried some months back, I got the ts file from a European friend but you know you need a starting point about 2-3 keys to start with,anyway all the best in your quest,may you come out victorious

Those interested in the 3.0M pan dish antenna should pls call because Im about to make an order
+233200649281
all have a wonderful day
@esuo 2,
thanks my brother for the encouragements and for the heads up.You know me,I'll find a way to cross that river when i get there. Send me a mail about you order. Maybe i can get some people to pitch in too. Talk to you later.Peace!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2011
phizz:

B like say we plenrty 4 Ogba, me sef dey find seller ooooooo @timosat
I am pissed off whenever I see this local language. it is just nonsence. Thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by phizz: 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2011
@auch, wats d p y r u gettn pissed of mshewww
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2011
@Good day my brother we,re around.and about the ordering of 3m dish.l will give you a call in the everning.as much as we are enjoying ourself we will never forget our mother.fta for ever.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lunsat(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2011
@all,

I once saw a picture  of a dish by one of the gurus here showing 3 LNBFs on one motorised dish, 2 Cband (one with teflon, one without) and 1 KU. My interest is in how the single Cband LNBF holder was cut to accomodate the three LNBFs. But I cant remember the thread or page where the picture is and I am stumped on how to search for the picture.  Can anyone remember that thread?

Thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2011
Lunsat:

@all,

I once saw a picture  of a dish by one of the gurus here showing 3 LNBFs on one motorised dish, 2 Cband (one with teflon, one without) and 1 KU. My interest is in how the single Cband LNBF holder was cut to accomodate the three LNBFs. But I cant remember the thread or page where the picture is and I am stumped on how to search for the picture.  Can anyone remember that thread?

Thanks.

Check here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-373935.128.html or
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-182209.1024.html or
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-475178.4224.html or
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-242036.160.html
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lunsat(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2011
@Microgi@nt of Yenagoa, thanks Bro.

Rgds,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by wilcinda(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2011
@those who did not know.

You can record two channels and watch another at the same time on your strong 69XII with the latest update (14-04-2011).

Press record while watching a station or highlight a station from the list and press record.
Press enter to display other available channels (the channel you are currently recording will be in red text)
Highlight another channel using the up-down button then press record. You are now recording two channels.
To watch a third station while recording the other two just highlight the channel and press enter.

To stop recording from a channel press stop, a menu will pop up: highlight the channel to stop recording and press stop again then press exit and confirm (yes or no). Remember the recording will stop on only the channel you deselect Enjoy!

I have not tried recording from multiple frequencies so try and let the house know.
NB: It may not work if you are using the “taboo box”.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odelu(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2011
@ yinka4dad, i have a 30cm dish too, still figuring how to nail with it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2011
Hi all,
a couple of channels previously encrypted on the infinity are now free.There is also the addition of a new channel called Magic.
SAT Astra 2B
FR 12545H
SR 20797
Pol H
Enjoy whiles it lasts.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by thuggle(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2011
swordswifter:

Hi all,
a couple of channels previously encrypted on the infinity are now free.There is also the addition of a new channel called Magic.
SAT Astra 2B
FR 12545H
SR 20797
Pol H
Enjoy whiles it lasts.

yea, i got it
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Yinka4dad(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
My bro u cn use it 2track mytv,sirus 4&abstra 2b
odelu:

@ yinka4dad, i have a 30cm dish too, still figuring how to nail with it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2011
@esuo
long time oo bro! what happened, you fly out? Anyway, greetings to you.

esuo2:

bro! for that word in bold, I am not oooo! I am a Jah rocking feeling broda, crazy about satellites. hehe, I hope you get the drift. I look forward to being a dish farmer oneday, harvesting sats of varieties going beyond sat tv. all i'm seeing is that, "that thing" is turning this house upside down. now, guys like baba egun, bodejohn, butoneday, fmarshal, enigma, enitan, ecowas4all, salamander, badaru1 father of wonders on 1.8m, adewest the puzzle solver, the myth breaker, just to mention but a few have all disappeared and those who wish to pop in here once in a while are disappearing too.
The revolution is just arround the corner, you shall all be witnesses when that time comes.
man! nuff said.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by IHacked: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2011
Hello to all my fathers in this house of wisdom thank you so much for holding this house.
am a new born baby in this house.
so teach me masters

i mean George_D,sunny78,info.fta i like you with this :Na waoo. They scrambled even Love world.
wilcinda i like you with this :Even jesus too na dollar. chiaaaa! na wa!
bodejohn,,olofofo
Ibaku: GADOTOR you are good and all the members i cant men shine all

New Channel on w3  is called natural TV Africa TP 10958 V 2148

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.