Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (435422 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2011
The new CNN tp on nss 5c is almost as weak as the old one(nss7).the wheather might be factor tho!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Twinsoris(m): 12:54am On Jun 18, 2011
Townjuju thanks a lots i hope you get me right na true talk oooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2011
Good morning house i have few thing to say,i have joined this forum quit a why now but i want to say categorically that we have 3-group in this forum, 1-group are those that have information and they share it among themselves, 2-group are those that information  and did not share with anybody,3-group this where i fore,didn't have information,they ask question so that they can know more on this FTA PLS 1and 2 group let remove g-group or c-group  from this forum so that the forum will move foreword and those new and old members can gain some from this forum.God bless this forum.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2011
nss7 really sucks now. I'm about to migrate to nss5 or atlantic bird, Which one is better?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2011
@all, hv any1 notice that rdv s nt working wit bliss code again?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bodejohn(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2011
Wiserfool, Sopheamore1 and others,
It is funny that you all agreed to be inside water only to complain about been wet.
This is not about any "GURU", i detest that word, you can check my previous post on it, it is about the rules of the forum.
Go ahead form any group that will discuss your dongles but not on this forum where it is clear in the rules that it is illegal.
Meanwhile this is not a satellite website, it a social networking forum, our fta thread is just one among many others.
I maybe wrong but I think this is a part of the livelihood of the site owner, we don't want to use our selfish interests to ruin his.
No one is greedy here after all you will not ask me or any other person to give you these dongles free, you think it is only dongles? There are many more solutions that are more reliable than dongles, but it will not be discussed on the open forum.
We all maybe faceless, but the owner of the site is not!
, not one more word from me on dongles.

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2011
if so let me hv yur contant detail so i can hv off fourm chat.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sunny78(m): 10:57am On Jun 18, 2011
rdv is workin fin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2011
odilibe:

southern africa are limited to few satellites at  the C-band,most of the european/middle east satellites are not visible as fringe reception on that region,  i  believe the dstv will be making huge profit  from this region grin i assume that may be the more reason why south africa wanted to launch there own satellite intelsat new-dawn which has sub-sahara africa/africa C -band coverage. All though the satellite failed. hence @ilish you are within the footprint of nss12ku @57east and arabsat 5a @30.5west, whereras wellydra is out of the footprint, probably he can't track those satellite with the stated dish size,may be he will require more  than  the stated dish size,i assume a 1.8meter pan dish will   track  nss12 ku, east africa beam since zimbabwe is close to the footprint, you can use this sites to check footprint and minimum required dish size for all satellites,(www.satbeams.com/footprint?position=331).

Bro,the geographical location for Wellydra and me is just the same.We lie within the same beam range.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by seunoluomo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2011
at all,
has any one installed thiis 2011 AVATAR-2 W3 W6 ,Support DSTV, Badr5,PSAT, canal+Maghreb and so on ,all of africa can free to see /
if yes please how do i get it or buy it because alibaba is demanding for 1000pcs.
thanks.

@DARELESTIN
pls i want to ask u some thing.my mail is seunoluomo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by agitator: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2011
if alibaba is not working, try bank-ole undecided
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by DARELESTIN(m): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
Guuuud and Baaaaad talk from everyone, dongle or no dongle na you all sabi. I beg MBC have started adverticing some channels for HD and they will commence on July 1st, Please what is the meaning
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jerana15(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2011
guys IS STRONG lnb WEATHER FRIENDLY
Wich LNB IS best use wit mytv n MULTITV
pls reply needed
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by AyotundeAA: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2011
@all. Infiniti tv is back. tongue
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by thuggle(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
AyotundeAA:

yea, Itz rockin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2011
AyotundeAA:

Wonderful enjoy while it last,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2011
Olupeace12:

@all.intalsat newdown is dat anybody no about their movement.
Are you sure,post the tps for it.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2011
DARELESTIN:

Guuuud and Baaaaad talk from everyone, dongle or no dongle na you all sabi. I beg MBC have started adverticing some channels for HD and they will commence on July 1st, Please what is the meaning
Don,t worry it will not effect mbc1,2,3 the mpeg 4 channels,that is a partnership with hollywood and some hd decoder producer,like techno,and co.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2011
williams85:

nss7 really sucks now. I'm about to migrate to nss5 or atlantic bird, Which one is better?
dude i'd say u stick to ab3 if u ain't a huge fan of cnn, ktn got varieties(wit foreign content),dw tv for news n doc but motorized set up iz alwayz betta tho.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by King411(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2011
NGB1 on Arabsat 2B is gone again,just when we are counting down to epl, sad
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by atoje(m): 4:00am On Jun 19, 2011
seunoluomo:

at all,
has any one installed thiis 2011 AVATAR-2 W3 W6 ,Support DSTV, Badr5,PSAT, canal+Maghreb and so on ,all of africa can free to see /
if yes please how do i get it or buy it because alibaba is demanding for 1000pcs.
thanks.

@DARELESTIN
seunoluomo:

at all,
thanks.

@DARELESTIN
if u are interested let me know, i stay in lagos. u can call <08083309492 > or send a mail to mayo4gem@gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Yinka4dad(m): 7:39am On Jun 19, 2011
Guys hlp me using a 30m dish 4mytv {intelsat7/10 68.5e.}wat's d highest signal strength am xptd 2hit.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lanceosas(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2011
sky news is free on infinity @ 28e
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by thuggle(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2011
Lanceosas:

we already knw d@, b@ thnx by de way
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ugotuf(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2011
Lanceosas:

thuggle:

we already knw d@, b@ thnx by de way

you all excited? huh? wait .
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2011
@All,
If you have a laptop or a desktop and a dvb s tuner and you can record scrambled channels(as they are scrambled) in .ts format,then record 30secs of that scrambled channel,write down the video payload identifier(VPID) number,audio payload identifier(APID) number and/or the parent payload/process identifier (PPID) number in addition to the name of the channel in a text form.Send this text form in addition to the 30secs recorded video file as an email with attachment to mens.eric@yahoo.com. If i find the *BIISS* code(intentionally spelt it wrongly),you'll be the first know.(ie.whoever sent that file).Have a lovely Sunday everyone and never stop learning.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jerana15(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2011
pls guys how much is 90cm dish?i live in edo state
my 60cm dish has quality of 83% and strength 45% usin mytvafrica channels while mana sat is 82%
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2011
@All,
If you have a laptop or a desktop and a dvb s tuner,and you can record scrambled channels(as they are scrambled) in .ts format,then record 30secs of that scrambled channel,write down the video payload identifier(VPID) number,audio payload identifier(APID) number and/or the parent payload/process identifier (PPID) number in addition to the name of the channel in a text form.Send this text form in addition to the 30secs recorded video file as an email with attachment to mens.eric@yahoo.com. If i find the *BIISS* code(intentionally spelt it wrongly),you'll be the first know.(ie.whoever sent that file).Have a lovely Sunday everyone and never stop learning.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lanceosas(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2011
Jerana15:

pls guys how much is 90cm dish?i live in edo state
my 60cm dish has quality of 83% and strength 45% usin mytvafrica channels while mana sat is 82%
bros 90cm dish na 4500k
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odelu(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2011
Are u viewing this channel on W4- ebru tv
Eutelsat W4 36*E
Frequency 12437 Mhz
polarity- H
Symbol rate 23437
fec 3/4

Free to view

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odelu(m): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2011
Guys hlp me using a 30m dish 4mytv {intelsat7/10 68.5e.}wat's d highest signal strength am xptd 2hit.

30m dish, thats so big, do u mean .3m (300mm 0r 30cm) dish?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by privaze: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2011
Bigger than a mansion

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.