Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (435116 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2011
NEW music channel on infinity tv.INF MAGIC.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2011
MY brother keep the fta spirit on,l want more info,vipes,comments on the best and low cost HD DECODER.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sunny78(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2011
gadotor

any news about crtv
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2011
OPTICUM - HD X403p

technical characteristics.

One slot for Smart Card

One Slot for Common Interface Module

Support of SD / HD (MPEG2 / MPEG4 H.264), DVB-S, DVB-S2 system

High resolution video output - HDMI

Standard resolution video output - SCART, RCA

Supported video resolutions - 576p, 720p, 1080i

Front panel display - LED 4 digit

Digital audio output S/PDIF - coaxial

Analog audio output - RCA stereo

Software update by USB, RS-232C

12V out for connecting external devices

Lan connector (Ethernet)

USB connector compliant with USB 2.0 standard

Low power consumption in Stand-by mode, below 1W

Automatic Stand-By mode after 3 hours from last using receiver for power saving

Compatible with Diseqc 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, and USALS

Electronic Program Guide - EPG

Multilngual Menu, including English

Time Shift (video pausing, rewinding)

PVR Ready - possibility to record on external USB drive

Recording one channel and watch another FTA channel within a single transponder

Blind Scan supported

Parental Lock for channels and Menu

Possiility to save up to 5000 channels (TV and Radio)

Fast channels switching

Possibility of creating own channels lists

Possibility of creating Favourite Lists

Sort / Group / Channels search options

Channel Editing features -Remove, Lock, Skip, Move, Rename

Subtitle support - Teletext and DVB

Teletext support

Tool to convert files for playback on your computer

Build-in Dolby Digital decoder (downmix to stereo)

Colour - black

OPTICUM USB HDD supported

Channels Editor

Support connection to an external FTP server (FTP client)

interested persons should call +233200649281
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2011
I just mounted my 2.4m today, here are sum pix. Will start tracking 2morow God's willing.

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2011
@sunny78 crtv is still on ice and we,re hoping for the best,watchout for it big.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by IHacked: 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2011
hello everybody in this house i agree with my brother versace400
there should be a decent post cos if this house got born I will be number one to surfer most
cos I knew noting about satellite am heir to learn from you great guys

so please capital (D mater can be on fon or email
keep our forum clean till I grow and become like one of you

thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by IHacked: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2011
yep can some one help me with the post that contain

ku satellite that can receive in naija and Gh with there TP i forget where i read it
i want to read it again
please help me find it thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bodejohn(m): 5:19am On Jun 26, 2011
Part of the reasons why some of us insisted that the forum should be kept clean is the type of scene that happened at the Alaba market. Even when you speak with anyone on phone or in any other group we still need to be very careful.

Meanwhile there is a thread already on HD receivers, we can continue the discussions on HD receivers there.

On a more relaxed mode, my family was blessed with a baby girl yesterday. I will be personally installing a 4m dish for the 1000th person to congratulate us in any part of the world at zero cost.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 6:09am On Jun 26, 2011
bodejohn:

Part of the reasons why some of us insisted that the forum should be kept clean is the type of scene that happened at the Alaba market. Even when you speak with anyone on phone or in any other group we still need to be very careful.

Meanwhile there is a thread already on HD receivers, we can continue the discussions on HD receivers there.

On a more relaxed mode, my family was blessed with a baby girl yesterday. I will be personally installing a 4m dish for the 1000th person to congratulate us in any part of the world at zero cost.
congratulations bro. may he longer and longer in good health and wealth
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 6:26am On Jun 26, 2011
versace400:

congratulations bro. may he longer and longer in good health and wealth
congratulations bro. may she live longer and longer in good health and wealth
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Dlee1(m): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2011
@ Bode John. Congratulation. It is a thing to praise God who have given you a bouncing baby girl. I wish her long life and sound health.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2011
Congratulation.may almighty alha give her or he MOTHER a sounding gud health to nurse her baby.AMEN
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Abdul010: 8:51am On Jun 26, 2011
Congrat Oga Bode John, no congratulation Madam Bode John may she live long in best of health and may continue to bless u with wealth to take care of the whole family (AMEN)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by privaze: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2011
Congratulation to you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sunny78(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2011
Congratulation to you and your family.long life to her
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sunny78(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2011
ku satellite that can receive in naija and Gh with there TP i forget where i read it
i want to read it again
please help me find it thanks

try this 12551v19531 gh Astra 2B at 28.2°E is mbeg4 and 12545 h 20800
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2011
@Bode john cograts.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by DARELESTIN(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2011
Congrat Bodejohn am happy for you and your family, good health of mind and body. But dis is not d right place for d announcement,don't lets us divert from our primary FOCUS. what is d link to HD forum my broda
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olupeace12: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2011
Mr BODE.because of this new baby GOD will open amazing grace d lord wil open d book of remembrance unto u and ur family(AMEN).
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2011
@ bodejohn, congratulaions.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ugotuf(m): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2011
bode congrats!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2011
@bodejohn a big congratulation to you i will name her intelsat new down
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2011
Congrats to bodejohn.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2011
TOWNJUJU:

I just mounted my 2.4m today, here are sum pix. Will start tracking 2morow God's willing.

are you the person that purchased the 2.4m dish at Amarata, close to the bridge after Intercontinental Bank? Please track and keep us posted. thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Farwee(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2011
@ gurus in d house, pls i want to know how i can move my 4m dish from NILESAT 101 to 201 also is dis sat receivable at my location OTA OGUN STATE, i'll also apreciate d easiest TP i can trak wit. 10Q.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Farwee(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2011
congratulations BodeJohn nd family
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2011
@ALL,
THIS THREAD IS MEANT TO BE FOR FTA NOT CONGRATULATIONS. PEOPLE GIVE BIRTH TO CHILDREN EVERY SECOND.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hisoccer(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sophieamore1:

@ALL,
THIS THREAD IS MEANT TO BE FOR FTA NOT CONGRATULATIONS. PEOPLE GIVE BIRTH TO CHILDREN EVERY SECOND.
@ sophieamore plz take it easy, u sound a bit too harsh and i undastand what ur point is, BUT try and play it on a low TONE, Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2011
@Sopheamore
Greetings Bro. I agree that we shud concentrate on 'FTA' grin grin. Its not that the one posting about child birth was wrong but I feel wasting space with 'CONGRATULATIONS' is nonsense.
One was enough. What if all members decide to publicise their exploits with their wives, girlfriends, concumbines, housegirls, etc and all of us decide to be sending 'best of luck' to them?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sophieamore1:

@ALL,
U're right bt sounds truly harsh
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by viazi: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2011
My Girl jst accepted my marriage proposal the 1st person dt says congrats get a Universal 3g modem, he he he he jst kiddn ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.