Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (435794 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2010
@borberline, l don,t know why you are getting it but l am receiving it with some friends that i share the freq with,and my metro tv is 75%,l want you to input the freq and wait or try moving back and front,goodluck.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2010
@bordereline check your your metro tv por-and if it,s H/V let silverbird tv por- be H/V try changing symbol rate 1795-6-7-8 thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2010
arsenal1:

@esuo
some of the rs232 cable are not internally connected. you have to do the connection by urself. cut the cable into two, with a multimeter identify the following pins 2,3,5 and the neutral wire which is not coated. Then connect pin2 to pin3 and pin3 to pin2. pin5 to pin5 and neutral to neutral.

Thanks my Brother,I will do just that,if I face any problem I will notify the house
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by omokoaustine(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2010
My 4669x is not having rs 232 function on share mode as in 4663x. Please can anyone help with patch that will help matter
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Tayin(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2010
Download 4669ME_7111_HE_ACC_110P to upgrade your 4669x decoder, you will get rs232 share mode in option. If option menu did not come up do factory reset.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by amoscole(m): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2010
<frontcolor=green>GUY PLS WHICH DECODER WILL I USE TO TRACK MULTI-TV</color>
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2010
amoscole:

<frontcolor=green>GUY PLS WHICH DECODER WILL I USE TO TRACK MULTI-TV</color>
You can use strong decoder especially srt 4663x and srt 4669x.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pofolo(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2010
@ all,

i smell a big rat, y ?,
info jst getin 2 me dat dstv 2 start promo 2moro.
Guess wat , a full complete system (dish,lnb & decoder + installatn ) for #9000 only.
Lets not 4get d 3month grace for non 'married' cards & decoders.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by andymola(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2010
@all, pls I need to knw which direction is the best for a C band dish with 4669x. I implore the contributions of all the gurus in this our great forum! The direction dt shows movie and live matches. Thanx
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2010
@andymola
andymola:

@all, pls I need to knw which direction is the best for a C band dish with 4669x. I implore the contributions of all the gurus in this our great forum! The direction dt shows movie and live matches. Thanx
pls try 22w nss 7/c viasat 1 freq 3744 h 2285 you will enjoy it alot,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by andymola(m): 1:25am On Nov 08, 2010
@gadotor, pls do u knw how many meter's dish I'll use to catch it here in east? God bless u!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 4:13am On Nov 08, 2010
@Andymola,use a 1.8M dish and enjoy the best Ghanian tv ever.Entertainment full throttle.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by andymola(m): 4:37am On Nov 08, 2010
@Illish,thanx so much! I stay in the eastern part of Nigeria and dont knw if 1.8m dish will do. Are u familiar with our regions?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by emexi: 6:15am On Nov 08, 2010
@Illish,thanx so much! I stay in the eastern part of Nigeria and dont knw if 1.8m dish will do. Are u familiar with our regions?[quote][/quote]

@andymola. motorise the 1.8 inorder to get the full benefit
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2010
@all recievn viasat on 22w. My viasat has been crackin 4 over a month now. All other channels are showin loud and clear. Is it same wit u? Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2010
@ pofolo
pofolo:

@ all,

i smell a big rat, y ?,
info jst getin 2 me dat dstv 2 start promo 2moro.
Guess wat , a full complete system (dish,lnb & decoder + installatn ) for #9,900 only.
Lets not 4get d 3month grace for non 'married' cards & decoders.

Ha guess they are loosing some customer,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olason(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2010
Pofolo, pls can u shed more light on d 3month extension on d non married dstieves card.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Flodel(f): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2010
@ pofolo and twinskenny

indeed they r losing customers, i guess its hi tym the start packing
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pofolo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2010
@ olason.
dont 4get peeps with unmarried decoder, most especially viewing centers using strong decoder to split, or non dstv decoder were told dey will be descrambled, only dstv decoders + card will work.

@ twinskenny,
i tihink d competition by infinity, star time and vast knowledge of nigerians in fta is now falling der hand too.
lets keep our fingers crossed

@ all,
who could imagine, dstv decoder+dish+installation for #9000
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2010
To me is their subscription is not reduce, na stil same thing, they need to reduce their subscription as well
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by chris7272: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2010
Twinkenny,
pls. l would like you to furnish me the difference between 4669x, multitv and infinity decoders

thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2010
@ chris

there is a thread for multitv and infinity tv just go tru, trust me u will find the answer

happy searching
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by omokoaustine(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2010
Hi to all of u there, i may like to know from guru here whether it is possible to do cs to more than one receivers at a thesame time
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2010
gadotor@ thanks you my brother but how did i know pendrive and where can i get it to buy.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2010
olason:

Pofolo, pls can u shed more light on d 3month extension on d non married dstieves card.
. U guys should stop this for God's sake. I don't think a legit company deserves to be addressed with the bolded
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by khattab008: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2010
Mehn it is reducin d subscription dat matters
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by khattab008: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2010
Mehn it is reducin d subscription dat matters
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olason(m): 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2010
Toba, I want to tell u this, al over d world they are pressure groups who in one way or d other influence decision in either private or public sector. U can c d impact of our constructive critism on d pay tv operators. C how d prices are crashin down imagine Dstieves at #9900. Am Sory won't stop calin dem dat name. Let dem sue me period!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2010
good evening all satemates,
a friend brought a dead 4669x to me,I managed to bring it back to life through the strong loader using version 1.10p of the patch,the receiver works all right but after some time freezes and the picture stands still,and the LCD displays 0.I tried loading other versions but still the same problem.I then did a receiver to receiver transfer but the problem still persist.What is amiss and what is the way forward.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by life707: 12:39am On Nov 09, 2010
andymola:

@gadotor, pls do u knw how many meter's dish I'll use to catch it here in east? God bless u!

180cm will do but know that with 120cm prime focus the result is almost the same. it depends on ur experience with C-band.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2010
@george
you got mail
@gadotor
stv came out with 75% green on sunday night. you were right.
apologies for doubting your 'intel'.
thanks & keep the flag flying.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2010
@williams
check your lnb throat for cobwebs & do some little tweakling.the signal isn't as high as before but itsn't cracking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.