Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (437310 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2010
I beg na wetin una dey send coded make e still reach me too now my plate na reyanjay@yahoo.com
andymola:

@freshp, pls would u be so kind to help forward the stuff to my mail cos Aka Tonero said he's quite busy now Andymola4all@yahoo.com . @aka, tonero, but I'm not in a hurry so if freshp is busy too, I can wait till wen either of u is less busy. Thanx so much
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bolyjay: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2010
@oga george and oga sammu pls.can you direct or link me to any forum guru in ibadan or ilorin,that can help me in completing my 1.8m motorise dish.@all,any muslim forum member coming to nearby city close to ogbomosho should pls.notify me in order to help me in completing my 1.8m motorise installation.pls.help a brother in need.thanks and god bless.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by omokoaustine(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2010
I hail all in this great house, after successfully upgrading my 4669x i found out some new serial mode like wireless slave and wireless master, please i need someone to throw more light on how to use these serial mode for cs
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bodejohn(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2010
I can no longer wait for this thread to be locked down, it's been long overdue.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2010
bodejohn:

it has turn to something else honestly
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2010
A NEW CHANNEL 30.5e ARABSAT 2B ERITREA TV FREQ 4178 H 27497.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2010
bodejohn:

I DON.T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING,WE HAVE THIS FORUM TO HELP AS TO SHARE IDEAS AND TO INPROVED ON OUR OWN,WHY SHD ONE CALL FOR SUCH FORUM TOBE LOCKED DOWN,HOW ABOUT THOSE THAT ARE COMING INTO THE FORUM,THERE ARE MANY WHO CHECK ON WHAT PUT ACROSS THIS FORUM AND SEE THEIR WAY OUT,WE ARE TAKEN AS DOES THAT ARE INFORMED AND ALSO TO INFORM OTHERS,THE SAME WAY WE ALL HAS BEEN INFORM TO COME TO THIS STAGE.THE BUSSINESS NOW IS TO CONTRIBUTE AND TO SHARE CURRENT IDEAS.THANK YOU.FREE TO AIR FOREVER
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by andymola(m): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2010
What does one stand to gain if the thread is locked? This thread has really improved my knowledge of Sat. & fta. If u think u've learnt so much, then stop entering here rather than been selfish. Get a life!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2010
@andymola & gadator

just want to let u guyz know that ther ar thread for every discussion for example multitv thread deal with astra2b issue, strong decoder thread deal with strong issues including upgrading,  we have newbie section where u can learn how to install FTA satallit tv from scratch,  ther is a thread for announcing upcoming matches,  and i go on and on

but u guyz keep spamming this thread asking unnecessary questions,  instead of going tru the existing thread,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by khattab008: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2010
Locking this Thread is not going to be d solution to any problem.Remember HUMANBEING are not perfect
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by khattab008: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2010
Locking this Thread is not going to be d solution to any problem.Remember HUMANBEING are not perfect
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2010
twinskenny:

@andymola & gadator

just want to let u guyz know that ther ar thread for every discussion for example multitv thread deal with astra2b issue, strong decoder thread deal with strong issues including upgrading,  we have newbie section where u can learn how to install FTA satallit tv from scratch,  ther is a thread for announcing upcoming matches,  and i go on and on

but u guyz keep spamming this thread asking unnecessary questions,  instead of going tru the existing thread,
i don,t understand you if the thread is lock down will this newbie section still be working or you want to creat a new forum for us,if you are talking like this how about the one that is PAYING for the forum.thank you very much.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2010
twinskenny:

it has turn to something else honestly

Honestly,I do not agree with u guys at all,take it cool.Sometimes when you are climbing the ladder of knowledge,you should be tolerant and patient enough because you dont expert everybody to know what you already know.Take for instance,the first time you heard polarization,azimuth,lnb scew,even frequency,you were wondering what it was,some of us think we should leave the level of tracking,upgrading,new frequencies and the like,and talking about issues like card sharing,dongle,writing and generating CAS codes,yeh,its fine but somebody doesnt even know what azimuth is,to be frank,Ive met guys backstage who are very good yet very tolerant,no body has arrived,because satellite technology is really vast.
Talking about posting at various threads within the forum is sometimes discouraging because this is the only active place where we all meet,even the big forums,it takes weeks for you to be replied a post,if we close this forum,there are other interesting forums around,i read about 10 different forums a day,yeh
The key word is lets be tolerant,and patient.I stand to be corrected.good afternoon.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spacevice(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2010
@ gadator

There's what we call the Childboard. This is where u find various threads on various topics just like this very one. On top of this very thread, look up the page for the link: Satellite TV Technology, and click on it. You'll be directed 2 the Childboard. It is to make the forum more exciting and simple. Locking a thread doesn't mean locking the Forum.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spacevice(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2010
spacevice:

@ gadator

There's what we call the Childboard. This is where u find various threads on various topics just like this very one. On top of this very thread, look up the page for the link: Satellite TV Technology, and click on it. You'll be directed 2 the Childboard. It is to make the forum more exciting and simple. Locking a thread doesn't mean locking the Forum.

Or better still. It's like u having different folders on your computer for music, movies, Word and Excel files, games, etc, and still deciding to put everything in your Documents or Desktop. Won't it be easier to find something if that thing is in the appropriate folder? Same applies here. Post in the right forum.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2010
bodejohn:

hmmmmmm
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Segunod(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2010
esuo2:

Honestly,I do not agree with u guys at all,take it cool.Sometimes when you are climbing the ladder of knowledge,you should be tolerant and patient enough because you dont expert everybody to know what you already know.Take for instance,the first time you heard polarization,azimuth,lnb scew,even frequency,you were wondering what it was,some of us think we should leave the level of tracking,upgrading,new frequencies and the like,and talking about issues like card sharing,dongle,writing and generating CAS codes,yeh,its fine but somebody doesnt even know what azimuth is,to be frank,Ive met guys backstage who are very good yet very tolerant,no body has arrived,because satellite technology is really vast.
Talking about posting at various threads within the forum is sometimes discouraging because this is the only active place where we all meet,even the big forums,it takes weeks for you to be replied a post,if we close this forum,there are other interesting forums around,i read about 10 different forums a day,yeh
The key word is lets be tolerant,and patient.I stand to be corrected.good afternoon.
Wise one esuo2. Though it's really fustrating seeing pple asking questions dat had been treated by our gurus before. But i equally feel closing d thread is not d best for now cos some of us started from here. Viva fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ibaku(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2010
part 5- the final part period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by omokoaustine(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2010
I hail all in this great house, after
successfully upgrading my
4669x i found out some new
serial mode like wireless slave
and wireless master, please i
need someone to throw more
light on how to use these serial
mode for cs
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2010
Hello guys,

I remember I posted a problem about a strong 63 receiver that doesn’t accept signals from any remote control and which was asking for a pin code to open it after turning it on from behind. No one responded to that post. Well, I finally got the pin problem solved by serially transferring data to it from another 63 and it is now working. But, it still doesn’t accept signals from any remote control. We even changed the front panel, but the problem persists. What could be happening here and how can it be remedied?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2010
@Gadotor:
Please, may I get the list of channels u receive from the above bird? thankx in advance.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by life707: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2010
gadotor:

Hi,if u've a 2.4m prime focus dish with a ku-band lnbf, track the ku freqs of this bird most esp. 12608v2590 (ERI.TV2).

You'll be happy especially if you love football.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pofolo(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2010
@ all,

"lowe lowe,lan lulu agidigbo, & ki aditi baa gbo oro la she so leti omo e'.
To b4 harm,is 2 b4 warned.

Spamming unlimited & unchecked = thread closure.
Hmnnn !!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by dodos(f): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2010
Hmm, I hail all the gurus in the house. I side with the frustration of some of the gurus of this house but honestly i dont think locking down this thread is the way to go. Sometimes it is frustrating to know and teach someone who should also know and one way or the other not getting it. I understand all that due to my background but try putting yourself in the person's position and you will understand. it is through this forum that some of us have now been taking serious or even seen as gurus in our own small way. We have also come into contact with people who otherwise would never have met (shout out to men like sathob, salamander, captainus, etc thanks for watching our back).

In a nut shell i dont think locking down the forum and lets refrain from bringing attention to it by 'wishing' for it to be locked down. Now my utmost advice to all those posting what shouldnt is that they should also respect first the governing rules by which this forum exists and then secondly the moderator of this forum. Lets not bring harm upon ourselves by suggesting what we dont wish for ourselves. FTA has brought enlightenment upon masses in our part of the world and lets not curtail that due to the insolence of a few. Long Live FTA, Long Live the Moderator, Long Live the Gurus, Longer Live New Developments and Longest Live the Forum. I salute all javascript:void
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2010
@Dodos,
Well spoken i admire this grin
grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2010
@all

something good is coming soon for those that use DVB-S card on pc.

Please let us all try and make research on our own and not wait for someone to make research for you. some people dont make research at all they only wait for other people to search for them and make use of it which is very very bad.

Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2010
@all

w4/w7 website www.excaf.com

for those that understand the meaning w4/w7
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Paps1: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2010
andymola:

@freshp, pls would u be so kind to help forward the stuff to my mail cos Aka Tonero said he's quite busy now Andymola4all@yahoo.com . @aka, tonero, but I'm not in a hurry so if freshp is busy too, I can wait till wen either of u is less busy. Thanx so much
@freshp, i would love to also have this mail, pls can u forward the mail to me henrybaby1@yahoo.com thanks in advance
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2010
@life707 pls you can,t freq and sr with satellite name and degree.please come out as soon as possible.l am waiting for you.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2010
@ALL CROWN ROYAL TV OR CRTV ,THE NEW INFO I GOT FROM THEM TODAY IS THAT THEY UNABLE TO COME ON AIR LAST SIMPLE THAT THEY WERE UNABLE TO FINISH WORK ON THEIR UPGRADING,BUT PROMISE ME TODAY THAT THEY WILL BE ON AIR FROM WENESDAY THEY WILL START TESTING,ALSO THE SAY SOMETHING NEW TODAY THAT IS LIKELY THAT THEY WILL COME OUT WITH NEW CHANNELS AS WELL,I WISH THEM ALL THE BEST.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2010
gadotor:

@ALL CROWN ROYAL TV OR CRTV ,THE NEW INFO I GOT FROM THEM TODAY IS THAT THEY UNABLE TO COME ON AIR LAST SIMPLE THAT THEY WERE UNABLE TO FINISH WORK ON THEIR UPGRADING,BUT PROMISE ME TODAY THAT THEY WILL BE ON AIR FROM WENESDAY THEY WILL START TESTING,ALSO THE SAY SOMETHING NEW TODAY THAT IS LIKELY THAT THEY WILL COME OUT WITH NEW CHANNELS AS WELL,I WISH THEM ALL THE BEST.THANK YOU

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY BRODA FOR THIS INFO, I HAVE WAITED FOR THEM TO COME ON AIR FOR SO LONG A TIME
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2010
@Gorge-d once again thanks 4 been there 4 me i nail arab2b cb where Eritre tv & pass7/10cb, pls can i receive parksat38e,w2a,Thor3,5c&ku,Antlantic5w c/ku.also i was able to open one africatv at intel902 with a key i got some where.pls help me passuade olofofo to help me out on my set up as he promise, i believe with ur additonal effort he will surelycome back to help on my nile sat. Thanks once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.