Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (437328 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by phizz: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2010
they say hitv will cost :8999
they sey dstv will cost:: 9900
nna lie FTA FOORR LIFE
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2010
[color=#770077][/color]George-d & the other guru in the house i have a problem that i want u all to solve 4me. After following this trend 4 one year i install a mottorised 2.4meter strong dish at surulere with the help of sammu or emeritus but up till now no nile sat even after buying fuji extrem lnb 4rm Dejisam in kano. I receive pas7/10,astra2b,w4/7,badry6,eutw6@21e,w3a,sirius4,nss12@22w,all ku int902@64e,int906@62e,nss7@58e all c band i need gurus who are not far 4rm my place to jointly come and bail me out. This is a real test 4 us all. I have try all the knowledge i learn 4rm the house. The c band sat is not complete, nile sat &atlantic b 5w ku are not coming up and the alingment is ok nss22w is 90% with my echo sat prime focus lnb.@george,boderline,twinskeny,twinstaye,pofolo,oga badaru and the rest pls rise up 4 this challenge and help ur student out iam at aguda surulere 08023934063 my mobile .
[sub][/sub][email][/email]
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2010
borderline:

@george
you got mail
@gadotor
stv came out with 75% green on sunday night. you were right.
apologies for doubting your 'intel'.
thanks & keep the flag flying.

@borderline,
I got your mail but only the subject heading. Can you re-send pls?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2010
@Adex70,
Usually with motorised dishes there's always a trade off between getting what you want as your always aiming to bring it the most number of satellites at any one time. For your set up, you should be able to receive vertical tps of nilesat and hotbird if everything is in order. olofofo once used a motorized 2.4m dish to receive nilesat in lagos and badaru is still using one to receive the same. Why don't you call them up since your residing in Lagos and see if they be of help?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2010
@borderline, thanks it's workin now. But it reduced the signal strength of other channels. Though non is crackin.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by oliss: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2010
@ all
good to be back smiley smiley, just got my mbc working with a 90cm dish after a long time.
av been watching some indian/english movies.
can't wait to get back fully to the entertainment.
pls, does any one know if it will be airing any match 2day/2moro. there are alot of weekday matches going on. can't just wait.
i don't know au to go by thier webst for thier football fixtures
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2010
@George-d iam very grateful tose ur response you are inded a borrn leader to fta, i have been dying to speek to you but ur glo line on ur profile is not going also pls link me with olofofo&Badaru to assist me on this, because idid not have their number. George i dont post on this trend but i read&learn 4 almost ayear 4rm you and the guru in the forum, may the lord almigthy replenished ur wisdom it is 4rm u i learn azimuth, sat degree,inclination and many more. Pls this is my joy my own, i need ur help on this,i talk to dejisam about it but he could not make it to my area when he came to lagos amonth ago. My mail is adedad20002001@yahoo.com mobile 08023934063 iam waiting 4 ur response.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2010
@olofofo and Badaru i greet you all and iam calling on you to help me out on my 2.4mtr strong set up, my nile sat,hotbird,andatlantic bird 5w are not coming up i need you to help me asess the set up iam at aguda surulere lagos 08023934063 this is my mobile, God bless you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2010
@borderline and george,now you know that you can receive silverbird tv,l am happy you finally got it and believed,l have been enjoying it for the pass two years and people has been asking that is why l am out with it,thank you all for believing in me.thank you all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 5:45am On Nov 10, 2010
@george
i have re-sent the mail.
@gadotor
no shaking!!
@adex
olofofo's digit
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cescyfrank(m): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2010
guys pls i need help on to use dis rs232 downloading cable to dualize two srt 4663 decoders,so dat i can view two channels with one hitv card and pay 4 dat one card.pls any help will be highly appreciated.pls leave ur msg at francesco4frank@yahoo.com.thnx
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by 4lly(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2010
gadotor:

@borderline and george,now you know that you can receive silverbird tv,l am happy you finally got it and believed,l have been enjoying it for the pass two years and people has been asking that is why l am out with it,thank you all for believing in me.thank you all
. Iwould also luv to watch stv. Send d patch to my e mail. Nuttynyce@breakthru.com .thank u.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2010
@adex70

we will surely nailsat with that dish. i will be on break this december, there will be time for us to sort it with the help of senior members.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2010
@adex

we may likely have an installation around igando on saturday,  why dont u come and around and share experience with the guru\?| call me then we can talk about urs as well (08051355133)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bolyjay: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2010
@sammu,my 1.8m is ready for installation,latest tomorrow.sir,is it necessary to put the dish central plate cos.some don't use it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2010
@Adex,
Your problem is a minor thing in the hands of either badaru or olofofo. Just find a way to reach them and you should be fine.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by miju(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2010
@all (gurus) pls wat's happening to crtv? do they have new signals? somebody please help.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bolyjay: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2010
@sammu,i sent you a mail
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2010
miju:

@all (gurus) pls wat's happening to crtv? do they have new signals? somebody please help.
@ miju, i'm very sure if u go to astra2b thread u will surely see d answer to ur question.@all i hv gud news on ftb n i dnt hv access to backyard.shud i post it here?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2010
@ sammu, u still remain d best.thanks alot
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2010
@ aka tonero,
here may not be good a place.just send me a mail and i promise to take it up.we shall discuss more about the bckyrd issue.
wallydon77[at]gmail[dot]com.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by andymola(m): 1:29am On Nov 11, 2010
@aka tonero, since u said ur good news is meant for fta, I guess dt's d reason this forum was created, so u can go ahead and share it here. If u think otherwise, then lets talk here, Andymola4all@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2010
freshp:

@ aka tonero,
here may not be good a place.just send me a mail and i promise to take it up.we shall discuss more about the bckyrd issue.
wallydon77[at]gmail[dot]com.
@freshp, glad to see u here again.thank God u re back.i'll send u a mail now.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2010
@George-d thanks in a million, i finally meet with olofofo & he as checked the dish. His recomendation is to change the echo sat lnb to digisat before nilesat can come out 4rm the dish, since it is strong pan dish. He promise to be back on it next week. I just pray that he will do so.@obnelly thanks 4 ur word of encouragement on the set up.@samu you know i can never 4get u, iam just trying to finish what u have started i hope u understand me, how are ur family?i will get back to u as i promise.long life fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2010
@adex70, no hard feelings my brother. am glad olofofo is willing to help. you will soon join the nilesat family. pls keep me updated on developments. kind regards to your family
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
@bolyjay. you need the central plate for better signall reception.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2010
@rahsumt,  i mean is usb frash memory pen-drive is a device you insect into your usb port on your pc to download and upload.a very small device,after you download the software from www.wizkid.persiangig.com click on strong patch and download it then unzipped it on the pc and load it onto the decoder through it usb port.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2010
@miji, ktn tv ,ntv ,kbc tv on w4 is off for a week now,and you can rest assured that crown royal tv or crtv will be back on any moment from now to saturday.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
@sabto, what is new in ACCRA is been too long come out.i want to hear from you.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2010
aka tonero:

@freshp, glad to see u here again.thank God u re back.i'll send u a mail now.
thanks just took some time out.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2010
@freshp,check ur mail.all network is there.just flex ur self.pay no more enjoy fb.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2010
@all NEW CHANNEL (NEORAL TV AFRICA) on 7e eutelsat w3a ku on freq 10959 h 2.149 an english channel.thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.