Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) (74184 Views)

4 Bedroom, 4.5 Baths Construction With Cost Breakdown / Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) / FOR SALE: 4 Bedroom Bungalow With 4 Toilets & Baths And 2 Nos. Frontal Shops@Ifo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by bantudra: 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

grin thats how u can easily fish them out from public when they speak.
The worst part is that, their lecturers , professors and doctors make same mistake.
Yet the claim EDUCATED AND SOPHISTICATED.

haba!! Using A or An is in nursery school curriculum nau undecided

my oooo my...which type of grammatic terrorism is this sef....??...a or an,blaimy,who cares....!!!!

english is not even a black language sef....why even care....?
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
Stupid things people do for attention online.

He could get electrocuted or a deadly reptile might be under that water
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
bantudra:

[s]my oooo my...which type of grammatic terrorism is this sef....??...a or an,blaimy,who cares....!!!!
english is not even a black language sef....why even care[/s]....?

Not in this case pls..there are some mistakes u don't make.
I swear this one is embarrassing, they teach it in nursary and primary 1,
A primary 2 pupil ain't supposed to make this mistake, I'm not exaggerating. undecided
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by Classictee89(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
KraticKratus:
Many are mad.
few are roaming...
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by bantudra: 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
xtervaganza:
Stupid things people do for attention online.

He could get electrocuted or a deadly reptile might be under that water

or he could hunt for fisheys....kiiikikikiki....

back then we children were even happy when the flood came....a lot of fisheys and crabs....
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by bizzy500: 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
Follow this link to join a fun WhatsApp group: https:///CR3PKEPccX36G2UrhHrfrl
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by anyicash(m): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
KraticKratus:
Many are mad.
but few are roaming the streets.
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by bantudra: 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

A primary 2 pupil ain't supposed to make this mistake, I'm not exaggerating. undecided

i still dont get it till today....and i dont care.....
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
pweshdodo:
If we talk now dem go say we dey abuse Igbo pole

Just an harmless joke though

Where was it stated d man is Igbo?
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
bantudra:

i still dont get it till today....and i dont care.....
Its very bad!
U cant pass oral interview with that grammar.
Except u used conner conner enter grin
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
Almaiga:
This fload don turn swimming pool, some disappointment can truly become a blessing. grin
blessing indeed

Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by Ikmontana1: 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
rentAcock:
All in an effort to trend my guy will soon contract kraw kraw, lapa lapa and lice. I weep for this generation.
are u not part of these generation
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 25, 2018
Stu.pid man
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by konoplyanka: 12:21am On Sep 25, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

''nursary''. I guess they don't teach you how to spell nursery in your erosion land.
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by OyinO: 12:45am On Sep 25, 2018
He's so upset he doesn't know what to do than to play rough play. When you are so upset or frustrated about something, sometimes you start laughing instead of crying. Little insanity begins to creep in.
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by Cumtroller: 1:09am On Sep 25, 2018
IamPlato:

I Like This Guy

Always Learn To Take Advantage Of Every Disadvantage

What advantage?

Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by Cantonese: 1:21am On Sep 25, 2018
The man sef tire person. Does he know that crocodiles can chop him in that water? Any flesh INCONCLUSIVELY eaten by crocodiles will CONCLUSIVELY be eaten by cobras which are equally amphibious.
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by don4real18(m): 1:25am On Sep 25, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
grin
Wrong grammar
"A Harmless joke" not AN
Wait are u a yoruba? undecided
Why do u people always make this primary one mistake..?
i Iearnt how to use A or An in primary one angry
"A" and "An"

1 Like

Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by Rhea(f): 1:33am On Sep 25, 2018
dainformant:
No matter how hard/difficult the situation is, Nigerians must always find humour in it. A Nigerian man decided to make fun after his house was overtaken by flood as "he can't kill him". The young man shared pictures which appear to show him bathing and also swimming in the massive flood. 

Meanwhile, the National Emergency Management Agency on Monday said that about 441,251 people have been affected by flood in about 50 Local Government Areas.

The agency said this in a situation report on the flooding which it said had left 141,369 people internally displaced.

It said about 192 people have sustained injuries as a result of the flood with a total of 108 lives lost to the disaster.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-bathes-and-swims-in-massive-flood-after-his-house-was-overtaken.html

House looks under construction
Guy looks like a labourer taking a bath
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by taiwofisa: 2:06am On Sep 25, 2018
He should kukuma sleep there. Bathing in the flood water that has carried poo and rubbish from the neighborhood. Madness of the highest order, because you want to trend.
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by Proffdada: 2:16am On Sep 25, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
grin

Wrong grammar
"A Harmless joke" not AN
i Iearnt how to use A or An in primary one
angry
lubbish! Igbos don't know how to speak good engrish
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by Awaja(m): 2:31am On Sep 25, 2018
Not hygienic,just did it for the front page at the detriment of his safety and health.
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by olawonder(m): 2:32am On Sep 25, 2018
Sewage water undecided he couldn’t even disguise his stupidity!
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:44am On Sep 25, 2018
don4real18:

"A" and "An"

'A' and 'An'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:45am On Sep 25, 2018
konoplyanka:

''nursary''. I guess they don't teach you how to spell nursery in your erosion land.
Brown roof illiterate grin
They can neva take correction.
Looking for a way to justify themselves.
Foolish people grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:46am On Sep 25, 2018
Proffdada:
lubbish! Igbos don't know how to speak good engrish

An Hipob grin will soon make An Opsital,
Because of hi bp grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by Leopoundz: 2:52am On Sep 25, 2018
KraticKratus:
Many are mad.
few are roaming
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 2:53am On Sep 25, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
grin

Wrong grammar
"A Harmless joke" not AN
i Iearnt how to use A or An in primary one
angry

It should be “are you Yoruba” and not “are you a Yoruba”
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:59am On Sep 25, 2018
ALAYORMII:

[s]It should be “are you Yoruba” and not “are you a Yoruba”[/s]

Are u a Nigerian is wrong abi.
U people better take correction and stop misbehaving , using 'An' before consonant sound is primary school error : undecided
Re: Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) by crownson(m): 3:01am On Sep 25, 2018
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment / How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.