Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards (36838 Views)

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Hazard, Ramos,bale, Modric And Others Resume Training For Real Madrid / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by bluecircle470: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2018
donbenie:
That's exactly the issue,haven not been nominated it was not MANDATORY for Messi to show up,Ronaldo was NOMINATED and that makes it MANDATORY for him to be at the Awards.. shocked

My dear, stop putting sentiments into it. It’s not mandatory to show up. If it’s mandatory then FIFA should fine him.
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by Martinez19(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2018
Kingsley1000:
some of you penaldo fans are ingrats,
when FIFA robbed ribbery of the award in 2013
after winning UCL,bundesliga and German cup
you guys didn't wail.Modric deserves it big time
because world cup performance is rated higher
than ucl
A win by a player who conducts
the whole team on the pitch and dictates the
rhythm of the game consistently over one who is
anonymous for most of the game and then pops
up to score penalties and tap-ins all over the
place.
Modric orchestrates a beautiful
performance every time he's on the ball.
some of you Messi fans are ingrats, when FIFA robbed Sneijder of the award in 2010 after winning Ucl, Seria A and Italian cup you guys didn't wail. Modric deserves it big time because world cup performance is rated higher than ucl. A win by a player who conducts the whole team on the pitch and dictates the rhythm of the game consistently over one who is anonymous for most of the game and then pops up to score penalties and tap-ins all over the place. Modric orchestrates a beautiful performance every time he's on the ball. grin
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by Kvngjaymie(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=Kingsley1000 post=71502227]would give up anything to see the look on
Ronaldo's face right now.
Very egotistic 1diot.
He was very happy seeing team mates and
friends around him while collecting awards.
Even rivals.
Now he can't even stand his own team mates
and friends receive awards.
Same way he would score 50 goals but shout at
Bale or Abeloa who dares to score just one goal
without passing to him.
His useless so called fans keep on pampering,
patronising him and making excuses for
misdemeanors and arrogance.
"He is only competitive"
"He hates to lose"
[/quote you're just a big fool for saying trash about Ronaldo... Useless messi fan
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by Gboy98(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

I hate it when some persons try to belittle someone's hardworking. Which one is sympathy award?
does it means ronaldo was not hardworking?
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by Adebowhales(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Explorers:
Nothing last forever.
Oh yes, Explorer. May be one of the numerous reasons we have not been seeing your updates.
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by temi4fash(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by temi4fash(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
Visit HERE for more photos
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by Jaymaxxy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Gboy98:
does it means ronaldo was not hardworking?
Ronaldo is hardworking, same as Modric. However, Modric won everything Ronaldo won last season plus a very fantastic world cup performance.
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by joshuaidibia(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2018
Halexgos3:

This one weak me "jetleg".
Otondo. I said jetlag, obviously you didn't go to school or have eye problem. Next time open those pigeon eyes of yours and read well before opening your mouth and saw rubbish
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by joshuaidibia(m): 8:37am On Sep 26, 2018
Seunnzy:

Barca get midweek game too
who's talking about Barça? Did you see messi?
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by joshuaidibia(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2018
nelsonebby:
u dey mad. If na Ronaldo go win the award I think say him no go show?
I have nothing to say to you. Your childishness speaks for itself. Your type can't have a genuine argumen without insults. Grow up
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by joshuaidibia(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2018
okenwaa:

So if to say na Ronaldo win am,en no go fly baa?
I guess we'll never know.
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by joshuaidibia(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2018
ollah2:

so only Juventus has a midweek match? Other clubs don't and Madrid don't also have a midweek match

Bro. That dude don't have to prove anything to anyone anymore. Same way does Messi. His not attending doesn't mean anything. After all, he voted for Modric as his first choice. When Modric won, did you hear the first individual name he called? It's Ronaldo. Take it or leave it, Ronaldo has work to do in Juve, and your lot will always be the first to laugh if he doesn't perform well.
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by ollah2: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2018
joshuaidibia:

Bro. That dude don't have to prove anything to anyone anymore. Same way does Messi. His not attending doesn't mean anything. After all, he voted for Modric as his first choice. When Modric won, did you hear the first individual name he called? It's Ronaldo. Take it or leave it, Ronaldo has work to do in Juve, and your lot will always be the first to laugh if he doesn't perform well.

He didnt vote for Modric as first choice but Varane. Moreso, he was the defending champ and also a nominee. Coupled with his ex teammate might be an eventual winner.
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by andrew444(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2018
joshuaidibia:
Oga Juventus get midweek match, you don't expect Ronaldo to fly to England for the award and get back and train. If him get injury cos of jetlag Shey u go happy. We all know he doesn't joke with his training. Even on after their Saturdays games, dude still trains on Sunday alone when others aren't there.

So Modric joke with his training and Madrid doesn't have midweek match against Sevilla ?
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by andrew444(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2018
Martinez19:
some of you Messi fans are ingrats, when FIFA robbed Sneijder of the award in 2010 after winning Ucl, Seria A and Italian cup you guys didn't wail. Modric deserves it big time because world cup performance is rated higher than ucl. A win by a player who conducts the whole team on the pitch and dictates the rhythm of the game consistently over one who is anonymous for most of the game and then pops up to score penalties and tap-ins all over the place. Modric orchestrates a beautiful performance every time he's on the ball. grin

Sneidjer didn't even make the top 3 and you are here saying he was robbed,if you had mention iniesta I will understand not sneidjer
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by Martinez19(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2018
andrew444:

Sneidjer didn't even make the top 3 and you are here saying he was robbed,if you had mention iniesta I will understand not sneidjer
Sneijder not making the top 3 was robbery on it's own. Duh! grin

1 Like

Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by Anduku: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2018
Congratulations to both of them
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by Anduku: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
andrew444:

Sneijder was robbed, he should have won that year but they didn't even chose him in the top three. A year he won the champions league, coppa Italia, Series A and still led The Netherlands to the world cup final, scoring four goals in that world cup and yet they didn't include him in the top three. If that is not robbery, then what is?
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by Anduku: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
But come o, why Marta short like dis? I dey talk say Modric short, but e still tall pass Marta
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by Sambaby7640: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jokerman:

What do you think about these pics
See this idiot.Are they playing same position ni for you to be making such comparison.
Re: Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25
busco59:
Messi and Ronaldo, two selfish and arrogant players I know. Other players attended the show when the where busy clinching this award, but for them to do likewise is a problem. Ronaldo fall my hands, at least Modric was his former team mate, therefore he should have honored Modric victory, abi una go say na Messi/Ronaldo beef. Life at times is not all about winning, but also how you behaves when you fail to win, I am beginning to lose respect for this two fellas. I no longer stand for there back like I de do before, because them to no dey take others back.
Bro how fa about the tickmill people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team / Do Gotv Play Live EPL Matches? / Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.