Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team (36835 Views)

I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans / Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by fergie001: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
As I’ve always done throughout my career, I try to live and play respectfully towards my colleagues, my adversaries and my coaches. That hasn’t changed. I haven’t changed. I’m the same person and the same professional that I’ve been for the last 20 years playing elite football, and respect has always played a very important role in my decision making process.

I started very young, the older and most experienced players examples were always very important to me. Therefore, later on, I’ve always tried to set the example myself for the youngsters that grew in all the teams that I’ve represented. Unfortunately that’s not always possible and sometimes the heat of the moment get’s the best of us.

Right now, I just feel that I have to keep working hard in Carrington, support my teammates and be ready for everything in any given game. Giving in to the pressure is not an option. It never was. This is Manchester United, and united we must stand. Soon we’ll be together again.

[url=https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj8r4NOL-Kr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D]Cristiano Ronaldo [/url]

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7393074/ronaldo-banished-first-team-squad

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Corridon: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
One of the reasons why no top club wants to sign him. Man is damn arrogant and selfish.

181 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by InvestorVee(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
For the love of Football! You have already Done your best CR7. any one criticizing u doesn’t love football. Just bitter souls

251 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Lalami3232(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
I feel for Ronaldo oooo.... But such is life atimes. Like it or hate it, Ronaldo is one of the greatest footballer ever. But MESSI still remains the G.O.A.T

286 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Digitok(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Corridon:
One of the reasons why no top club wants to sign him. Man is damn arrogant and selfish.

Superstar Lifestyle Bro!

22 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Horlartunes: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
My idolo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Pauldollars(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
CR7 should have retired from Football when the Ovation was loudest.
Now, even Arabian or Chinese clubs wouldn't want to sign him.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by ekaette1621: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ronaldo is like Tunibu , Nobody wants to associate with FAILURE.

Thunder, where ART THOU?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by MufasaLion: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
My man.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Ololademrmoney2(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hard work pays, work harder!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Nlanalyst: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Drop this emotional manipulation, tender an unreserved apology instead.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Mavrick2012: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
If this guy had gone to city and start shaking the EPL like Haaland,we all would have been hailing him, ignoring the team work helping him.

CR has always been a scam

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by evansjeff(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Coming to Man U again was the biggest mistake of his career.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Foozy(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ronaldo.. the Goat of all time.. he earned it

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by mbahdi(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Over proud man
Pride cometh before a fall.same way emilokan jagabandits will fail woefully come 2023 by thinking he's God and can do as he wants.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Bondinus(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Commit the crime, do the time.
Oga, chop your punishment well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by FLYFIRE(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Greed will not let him retire

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by SNEFF: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
The g.o.a.t , you goofed by dumping man-city for manchester united

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Tanjiro: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Cr7 is a legendary player and doesn't deserve this disrespect.... especially not from Man Utd. SIUUUU!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by kingamaa(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Medicine after death

Pride goes before a fall

Stay grounded bro

Pride and indiscipline na disaster

That combination baddest

Watch it bro

Finally, it's always best to quit when the ovation is loudest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by TheOgaBoss: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Corridon:
did u bother to read the post or blind hatred for cr7 made u to rush to comment.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by ghiloman28(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ego too much. You have succeeded already na to end am well remain for you CR7

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by ABedaner: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
My Goat
Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by valencia25(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Good thing the board is backing ETH against any player.

Ronaldo could have singlehandedly threw him under the bus with this demands, how can a 37yrs old be throwing tantrum because he didn't play?
Someone that have WON everything available and hold major records, we have a young team and what type of example is he setting for them.

In ETH we trust... No player is bigger than the team.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mehn...Mindset of a champion.

No wonder this guy is the GOAT.

11 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Kaptainkoko: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Good for him to realise he f up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Neddstark: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
CR7 deserves respect

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by ZayedBaidu(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Its always good to show remorse for actions/opinions not portrayed in good light �

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team by Corridon: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
did u bother to read the post or blind hatred for cr7 made u to rush to comment.
What happened before he made the post?

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore / Do Gotv Play Live EPL Matches? / Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.