Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) (38803 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by AcuraZDX: 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Love is sweet! When money enter, Love is sweeter.. A lady just shared a story on Facebook on how her sister who's a makeup artist was proposed to by her boyfriend who's based in the UK..

She wrote:

So My Sis (Makeupartist) was invited to lag to make a girl up for her wedding only to find out that it was all planned by her boo in uk to engage her that day..

She has no idea the guy is coming down to Nigeria that same day she was paid for a makeover.. turns out the guy planned it with my other sis to surprise her,they even paid her half the amount she normally charge for makeup only for her to come and meet this!! She got the shock of her life ooo...Chai!, love sweet o...Congrats My sis of life.. You deserve everything good❤️❤️
#loveoverhate #instablog9ja #bbnaija

More below

https://zenithnaija.com/lady-shares-a-story-of-how-her-sister-was-proposed-to-in-lagos-photos/

2 Likes

Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by BuhariNaWah: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
chai
Buhari na Wah o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
na her turn to enjoy, she don hit jackpot

7 Likes

Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:27am On Sep 25, 2018
Very ugly looking couple

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by translux(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2018
Like play Like play APC Administration term is ending soon without any achievement

44 Likes

Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by slawomir: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2018
good for them
Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by id4sho(m): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Ladies, am up for grabs.
email me.

no guys abeg
Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by Rseven(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Love is sweet but bitter wen u re broke

8 Likes

Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by tegafej(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Abegi
Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by iriakanns(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2018
and so? make i fry buhari balls? rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by echelons(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Buhari is a big problem

10 Likes

Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by Sholaco: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2018
See fingers shocked
Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by safindakas(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2018
from the 1st pic. as if she stop applying bleaching cream.
Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by johnshagb(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Very ugly looking couple

Such a bad mouth on you.

I'll rather do business with a mannequin instead of you.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by oshe11: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2018
Is that the hand of the Guy or the Girl

5 Likes

Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by spartoo: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2018
Someone should please tell her to take her hand away from that cake

3 Likes

Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by chyke007(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Very ugly looking couple

You are evil at heart undecided

4 Likes

Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by blaqroy: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2018
so romantic.........igbo amaka
Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by Trittee: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2018
Night Rain.....
Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2018
Wish you luck. She's looking happy.
Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Very ugly looking couple
u r mad mumu wicked human being

6 Likes

Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by Sheuns(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Very ugly looking couple
Handsome man
Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by kpo4real: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Truly love is sweet and is more sweeter when money is involve.
Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Proposals,pre-wedding pics flying all over the place.
How come there's increase in domestic violence?
Book of wisdom says 'better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof...'

Keep the love flowing.

5 Likes

Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by d4gmail: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2018
When did we begin to classify "UK-Based Man" as a source of income or career?

Na wa for my country men.

3 Likes

Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2018
wink
Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2018
Cool.
Lagos to imo- long distance relationship( just 331 miles)
Lagos to france- true love( 3000 miles)

8 Likes

Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2018
Two night trains for the high-octane night celebration wink
This one na shaku-shaku love shocked

4 Likes

Re: How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2018
Good one

Check my signature for the best data prices and testimonies. I bet you a trial will convince you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving / I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed / Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.