Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Side Chick Who Is A Ghost, Allegedly Disappeared In Lagos Office. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Who Is A Ghost, Allegedly Disappeared In Lagos Office. (1079 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / House Wife Bursts 'Side Chick' Who Made Millions From Husband (Photos) / Side Chick Who Posed As Sex Doll Caught And Disgraced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Chick Who Is A Ghost, Allegedly Disappeared In Lagos Office. by InforOrbit: 3:50am On Sep 25, 2018
A lady has narrated a very shocking incident that happened today in her office in Lagos and it sounds like a horror movie but she swears it’s real and has shared screenshots as proof.

According to her, today is her boss’ birthday and his wife and daughters were not in town, or so he thought, so he gathered his staff to explain that there will be no big party as usual but he will still try to celebrate it for them.

While they were together, a very beautiful woman walked in with a band, cake and food to celebrate the boss. When the boss saw her, he was visibly distressed. At this point, staff understood she was the man’s side chic.

Just as the boss was scolding his side chic for coming to his office, the man’s wife and daughters, who were in town without his knowledge to surprise him, came in bearing gifts too. When they saw the side chic, they were in shock.

But the daughters were not just shocked, they were scared and shaking. They then explained that the lady is dead already. Immediately they mentioned this, the lady disappeared in front of everyone, sending the office into chaos as everyone ran in different directions.

Read the shocking story for yourself as shared on Twitter In The Link Below
https://www.informationorbit.com/side-chick-who-is-a-ghost-allegedly-disappears-in-lagos-office/

Re: Side Chick Who Is A Ghost, Allegedly Disappeared In Lagos Office. by mrjaydee(m): 4:30am On Sep 25, 2018
This your story is inconclusive.. Adonbilivit! Where is the pic of the side chick?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Who Is A Ghost, Allegedly Disappeared In Lagos Office. by gabinogem(m): 6:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Marijuana induced story... ((yawns))
Re: Side Chick Who Is A Ghost, Allegedly Disappeared In Lagos Office. by Upsidedown9ja(m): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Please respect our age here and stop telling us tales by moonlight story, because we all in NL are 18+. At least you can give us super story or tinsel
Re: Side Chick Who Is A Ghost, Allegedly Disappeared In Lagos Office. by xisuhul: 8:52am On Sep 25, 2018
SEE THE TESTIMONY OF THE COUPLE THAT GOT MARRIED ON THIS MATCHMAKING PLATFORM

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Are you in EDO, PH, LAGOS, OGUN, DELTA, ABUJA, KANO, KADUNA, UYO, CALABAR, GHANA, S/A, UK, USA, CANADA, IBADAN OR ANYWHERE!

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

(1) (Reply)

'Adult Men Who Find Boobs As Sexual Organs Need Psychological Help' - Alyaa Gad / I Brock Up With My Girl Now I Want Her Back / Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.