Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice (1079 Views)

Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice by Yoloboy098: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice by Yoloboy098: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2019
Not available
Re: Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice by Yoloboy098: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2019
Not available
Re: Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice by CosmicPhoenix: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2019
this op is not serious

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice by Kingosytex(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2019
@ yoloboy098 are u a p0rnstar? the way you analysed how you f**ked the girl leaves more to be desired.

your story sounds like a nollywood script so i can easily deduce the outcome. the girl will continue to blackmail you with her emotions while she continues to milk you dry.

her demand for cash will soon catapult to an astronomical height that u will find it hard to meet. shebi na from 4k to 2k, 1k, it will finally get to tens and hundreds of thousands until you get to what physicists call "breaking point", at this point, you are completely broke. the girl will find another guy and the cycle continues...

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice by Ezeego1(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2019
You don't need any advice bro

What you need is prayers?
Re: Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice by Anijay1212(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2019
Is that all?
Re: Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice by adamujoy: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2019
Part her hips na him full this thread. Useless boy
Re: Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice by Yoloboy098: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2019
Later in the night of that same day, She started telling me about when she traveled home, how she has been managing to make ends meet with her daily needs.. after a while We had two rounds of sex and we slept off till the following morning.. She got up , took her shower and left..

After a few days , she called me and told me she was broke and needed money to eat, I transferred her N1,000 , that same day, she came around to my house but she said she wasn't going to have sex with me. She said she don't want our relationship to be based on sex, I felt little worried about that but my worry now is that, That same day she came to my House, when my friend called her from outside of my apartment, she said she was going to talk with my friend that she likes his words of advice about relationships..

we both went outside to meet my friend and sat outside and while we were all outside together still in the compound with other friends, I realised she spent over an hour having conversations with one of my friends she said she loved his advices about relationships , and I felt somehow wondering what they could be talk about for over an hour..

I left them and went inside and she never got up and continued talking with my friend and they did not know each other before except that night at the bar I introduced her to them.. when she came inside I was mad at her, I asked why she didn't leave the conversations she was having with my friend and follow me in when I was leaving outside since she came because of me and no one else..

she said she was just Listening to some words of advice from my friend and she said my friend was even talking to her about how much she should not disappoint me but I told her I wasn't comfortable with that duration of their talk time and also for the fact that she was supposed to follow me the moment she saw me leaving to the room if she really had regards for me, we had some arguments over that but later we settled it and I walked her off to get bike back to her hostel...

She called me Yesterday but I did not pick up and I did not call her back, she has been chatting me up this morning, I read her messages and I have not been replying her..

Please do u Think I should confront my friend or I should just let her go .. I don't just want a woman to make issues happen between me and any guy ..

Your insults are welcomed but I just want your opinions..
Re: Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice by carter009(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2019
ROFTL , OP your not serious at all, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice by Yoloboy098: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kingosytex:
@ yoloboy098 are u a p0rnstar? the way you analysed how you f**ked the girl leaves more to be desired.

your story sounds like a nollywood script so i can easily deduce the outcome. the girl will continue to blackmail you with her emotions while she continues to milk you dry.

her demand for cash will soon catapult to an astronomical height that u will find it hard to meet. shebi na from 4k to 2k, 1k, it will finally get to tens and hundreds of thousands until you get to what physicists call "breaking point", at this point, you are completely broke. the girl will find another guy and the cycle continues...
Bro u have said it all...Thanks
Re: Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice by Kingosytex(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Yoloboy098:
Bro u have said it all...Thanks

you are welcome!!
Re: Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice by Anijay1212(m): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
A
Re: Should I Go Ahead ?? Please I Need Your Advice by Apination(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Look at this one, she's not ready for a relationship obviously, if she wants to fvck your friend, let him have her, Moreover she has not accepted to date you, you guys are just fvcking

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Friend In Abuja. / Bbnaija: Tacha Walks Around Semi-nude Covers Her Boobs / Guys, Will You Allow This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.