Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Turn Out The Lights And Love Me Tonight – Fiction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turn Out The Lights And Love Me Tonight – Fiction (322 Views)

How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) / BE HONEST!! Do You Prefer The Lights On During Sex? / Just Before I Put Out The Lights, You Can Learn From My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Out The Lights And Love Me Tonight – Fiction by SynCityNg: 7:25am On Sep 25, 2018
She knew her husband would tag behind her and she was almost certain that there were no excuses tonight. Nwanchukwu was going to want to make love to her and she could not deny him any more. Besides it had been a good four weeks since they last had sex.

It was not that her body did not yearn for his touch or her mouth did not quiver for his kisses, it was just that she wasn’t sure her heart fully belonged to him. And it was almost a year since they had gotten married.

Nwanchukwu

Almost a year since they had both exchanged their marital vows at the altar of the Believers Foundation Church in Surulere and yet, he always felt like he was married to a stranger. Aka, she withdrew herself from his love. There was nothing he did so far that was enough.

Yet watching that slim figure, that beautiful brown skin in the tight-fitting high-waisted bum shorts that hugged her hips and highlighted her full buttocks as she bent to drop his suitcase on the floor by the bed, he swore to himself for the thousandth time that he would do anything it took to conquer her heart.

Right now, what he wanted to conquer was her body.

“Aka, I love you,” he whispered and gently slid his arms around her slim waist.

He noticed her reluctance but he would not stop. His hands found the curve of her breasts and squeezed gently. A moan.

He gently lifted her into a standing position. Her back to him, he slid his hands up her tank top as his fingers searched for her nipples. Another moan escaped her throat.

“Aka, I love you,” he whispered again, his warm breath brushing against the side of her neck. His fingers circled her nipples and he slowly brought his lips to kiss every part of her neck.

He was now grinding against the firmness of her buttocks, whispering her name and how much he loved her. Aka moaned as she let sweet pleasures wash over her and then turning suddenly, her lips caught his in deep passionate kisses.

Nwanchukwu lifted his wife and gently placed her on their bed. His fingers searched for the zipper of her jeans. He unzipped and unbuttoned her bum shorts and impatiently slid them down. As he bent his head to her thighs and began to ... Continue reading at
http://syncityng.com/2018/09/25/turn-out-the-lights-and-love-me-tonight-fiction/

(1) (Reply)

New Relationship? Don't Ditch The Condom Yet! / What Will You Do If You Find Out That He's Cheating On You? / What To Do When Your Partner Gets Overly Jealous All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.