Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) (5558 Views)

Macho man disgraced me today (Photo) / There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedGoat: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Stay away from olosho!!

This girl just disgraced my life.

I saw her standing like a responsible girl when I went to pee and we agreed on price for 2 rounds and bj. She told me her head was strong so I allowed her to guzzle my Jekonmo. Next thing I knew she collapsed on the floor after shitting yellow shit on herself and vomitted ewa agoyin and corn. Then the manager seized my car keys that I must wash the pool and pay 50k damages for bringing my own food into the hotel because they don't serve ewa agoyin.

I begged and begged and explained with tears in my eyes 🥺😭😪 that I don't know that girl. I don't even know how to cook not to talk of feeding her ewa agoyin and corn but they refused to listen. They even started my car and started taking pics of the engine and interior to post online for sale so I had no choice but to just settle.

I'm tired of this. I'm really tired.🥺

I want to settle down once and for all so I can stop getting disgraced like this. I need a serious girlfriend ASAP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by yrhuhfy113: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
the LIES you share on this platform.... is very unique... pls just stop. kai

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedGoat: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
the LIES you share on this platform.... is very unique... pls just stop. kai

This is an SOS distress call. They said I must take her home.
Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by imagrg(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Liar!

2 Likes

Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by RedChiefPriest: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
People dey cook up story to get endorsement, people dey cook up story to get money,people dey cook up story to get connections but you dey cook up story to get likes from like minded humans like you.
Continue Odogwu
You go soon get the attention and likes you crave for.

8 Likes

Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Everything from the very wicked goat is usually extremely very wicked tongue
Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin
Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by Angrygoat: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ode

2 Likes

Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by delzbaba(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nobody dey pay for likes or retweet for nairaland oh, so your fable is a wasted effort.

1 Like

Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by Snitch24(m): 12:40am On Jan 22, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Shut up
You downloaded those pics on twitter
Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by Holybaddo: 2:36am On Jan 22, 2023
Abeg where is the hotel located make I no go enter this kind wahala
Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by lbczurs: 2:37am On Jan 22, 2023
Boring clout chaser
Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by Bobdaddy0007(m): 4:06am On Jan 22, 2023
Mumu man 👨
Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by bularuz(m): 6:08am On Jan 22, 2023
Hahaha abeg do skit of this cock bull
Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by Vibes11: 6:12am On Jan 22, 2023
This is 2023, go and look for work

4 Likes

Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by Gadafii: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2023
Seun are you not seeing these types of foooolish threads, and the owners, are your mods blind too that they can’t ban this guy for 600 years

Or better still find a way to remove the thread the moment he’s clicking submit

1 Like

Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by Goodlady(f): 7:32am On Jan 22, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Ori e buru!
Clout chaser!
Go n marry legitimately n post here with confirmed news in dailys.
Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by SodiumValproate: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2023
Where is picture 2 and 4 ? grin
Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by Average9jaman: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2023
😳
Na wa oo
Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by faceland: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Stay away from olosho!!

This girl just disgraced my life.

I saw her standing like a responsible girl when I went to pee and we agreed on price for 2 rounds and bj. She told me her head was strong so I allowed her to guzzle my Jekonmo. Next thing I knew she collapsed on the floor after shitting yellow shit on herself and vomitted ewa agoyin and corn. Then the manager seized my car keys that I must wash the pool and pay 50k damages for bringing my own food into the hotel because they don't serve ewa agoyin.

I begged and begged and explained with tears in my eyes 🥺😭😪 that I don't know that girl. I don't even know how to cook not to talk of feeding her ewa agoyin and corn but they refused to listen. They even started my car and started taking pics of the engine and interior to post online for sale so I had no choice but to just settle.

I'm tired of this. I'm really tired.🥺

I want to settle down once and for all so I can stop getting disgraced like this. I need a serious girlfriend ASAP.
I don't take alcohol but there was a time I drank a slightly bigger bottle of dry gin. I squirt for 30 minutes (had it been I tried to walk I could have fall).... and am a heavyweight of other drugs.
Re: How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) by faceland: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
You be small boy? You don't know your right, manager cannot hold your keys and charge you 50k.

(1) (Reply)

Her Body Size Discourages Me / Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? / Important tips to help you through life hurdles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.