Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos (4927 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Big Boobs Instagram Model Flaunting Full Curves While Cooking - I Almost Choked! / Big Booty Tanzanian Model Shows Off Her Asset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos by Ringleaders: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2018
Instagram Model Shows Off That Perfect Shape In These Photos

The instagram model with the handle @precious.mummy is one slay queen with the perfect shape.

See more photos below…
https://usquotidian.com/2018/09/25/instagram-model-shows-off-her-perfect-shape-in-these-photos/

Re: Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos by daviesblaze(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Damn!!! she's Fugly. her shape can be easily de-shaped
Re: Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos by Ringleaders: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2018
daviesblaze:
Damn!!! she's Fugly. her shape can be easily de-shaped

That ass maters and she's beautiful
Re: Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos by ibori1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
what can she offer? . .

next pls

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos by supramerr: 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
RENT,
LEASE,
BUY AND
SELL
Real Estate Property with confidence.
At POISE HOMES - Nigeria's Most Trusted online Real Estate Destination
Find your dream Real Estate with POISE HOMES

Rent, Buy and Lease
Homes, Offices, Lands and Shops with confidence

Discover the Best Properties for Sale and Rent in Nigeria
Search real estate property property

Find apartments for rent in Nigeria
That meet your Budget

Rent with confidence

RENT,
LEASE,
BUY AND
SELL
Real Estate Property with confidence.
At POISE HOMES - Nigeria's Most Trusted online Real Estate Destination

Re: Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos by pweshdodo(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
kiss
Re: Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ugly baboon angry how a girl like this be so much of a turn off to my eyes

Come and sell your verified Nigerian AdSense to me
Re: Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos by fvck(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Na so,after grabbing your Vaseline

1 Like

Re: Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos by Chuknovski(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
I will pass
Re: Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ringleaders:

That ass maters and she's beautiful
the ass is turn off and she's ugly with that pouty mouth and nearly bald head
Re: Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Prick standing while talking nonsense

Abeg Swerve!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos by fadavis(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Guys did you have an instagram account but you don't need it anymore, well I have a better suggestions, you can either sleeping it or delete the instagram account click the link to follow up
Re: Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos by FisifunKododada: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Great yanch! Dat yanch can reset your destiny
Re: Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos by Ringleaders: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

I have one with 5 dollars
Re: Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2018
I like Di's advert boys 2k gals free
Re: Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2018
Ringleaders:

I have one with 5 dollars

My digits are on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Do We Overestimate Ourselves In Relationships? / Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen / I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.