Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

How to Activate Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How to Activate Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter (7461 Views)

Am Having A Problem With Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter / VAT: Ikeja Electric Announces Price Hike In MAP Meters / The Warning Message Ikeja Electric Sent To Their Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to Activate Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter by LadyJackie: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Many electricity consumers in Nigeria have been asking “How long does it take to activate ikeja electric prepaid meter” and “How do I activate my prepaid meter after installation” because unfortunately this has been a major challenge for electricity consumers in Nigeria. Therefore in this post, electricity consumers in Nigeria will get details on how to activate your prepaid meters.

Below are some of the comment made by customers of Ikeja electric on social media;

@IkejaElectric how long does it take to activate a prepaid meter? We’ve done as asked, paid up everything and want to load units but it won’t work. We were told it’ll take 48 hours but it’s going to the 5th day now. It’s really frustrating to say the least.

This is calling on Ikeja electric and its management to activate my prepaid meter cos i cannot continue to live in darkness with my family. My prepaid meter was installed on Tuesday lastweek we were asked to come to Ijaiye to reactivate the card so that we can load credit

@IkejaElectric @ieServe You pple keep givin us fake info, you installed a prepaid meter of just 100 units and ask us to go activate in ur office so as to get a code thru SMS in 48hrs.100units has finished, we still haven’t gotten any code, we can’t even recharge

@IkejaElectric I have been waiting to activate my prepaid meter for the past 2 months….all they tell me is tomorrow after tomorrow. I have been running generator for these period in question despite the fact that there is light in the neighbourhood.

Read How to Activate Your Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter - https://www.bukasblog.com.ng/activate-electricity-prepaid-meter.html

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo / The Real Intentions Of The Abuja Declaration 1989. / BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.