Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Am Having A Problem With Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Having A Problem With Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter (1645 Views)

2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / How to Activate Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Having A Problem With Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter by Goldbw122(m): 12:36am On Aug 30, 2021
I have an issue with my Nepa meter, These bedc officials came to my house and said that he want to check my meter if i bypass so he check and everything was alright, then he told me to bring the remote of the meter which i gave him and he press some code and from that moment the meter that am using at home begin to on and off like a timer, and there is a clock on the remote from that moment he press the code and the problem is that it was not there before, so i have contacted many people, went to their bedc office to complain and none were able to give me what i want, still yet i have no result, so i need a expert that will help me, to reset the remote back to normal.. Thank you.

Re: Am Having A Problem With Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter by Fortune118005(m): 12:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Don't worry you will see an helper to help you
Re: Am Having A Problem With Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter by TarOrfeeek: 1:18am On Aug 30, 2021
He obviously wants you to bypass so they can charge you exorbitant bills.
Re: Am Having A Problem With Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter by Tokskob2008: 4:04am On Aug 30, 2021
Check to see if the circuit breaker is faulty, if it is then you will have to change it.
Re: Am Having A Problem With Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter by Lanretoye(m): 5:05am On Aug 30, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Check to see if the circuit breaker is faulty, if it is then you will have to change it.
must you talk for talking sake?
Re: Am Having A Problem With Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter by sinkhole: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Nawa o, if this is AEDC and you manage to contact Abuja HQ, believe me, all those branch personnel will come begging to adjust your meter
Maybe, you should contact the HQ of BEDC.
Re: Am Having A Problem With Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter by Goldbw122(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2021
Fortune118005:
Don't worry you will see an helper to help you
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Am Having A Problem With Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter by Goldbw122(m): 7:42am On Aug 30, 2021
The official said that he wants to take the meter to his office and repair it so I told him that, it will never happen, that he knows the code and he should be able to fix it back and he is telling me that he didn't know what he press, is like he want to resell my meter, I have went to their branch to lay complain, they said I should tell the official that press the code to reset it for me, but he couldn't, and I don't have the Abuja Hq contact of Bed.... embarassed am so confused.
sinkhole:
Nawa o, if this is AEDC and you manage to contact Abuja HQ, believe me, all those branch personnel will come begging to adjust your meter
Maybe, you should contact the HQ of BEDC.

TarOrfeeek:

He obviously wants you to bypass so they can charge you exorbitant bills.

Re: Am Having A Problem With Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter by Goldbw122(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2021
Tokskob2008:
I have checked it and it is alright.
Re: Am Having A Problem With Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter by Tokskob2008: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2021
Lanretoye:
must you talk for talking sake?
I don't get you at all. Is it that it can't be the circuit breaker or this type doesn't use it or what When mine started tripping off and on I had to change the breaker.

(1) (Reply)

5 Categories Of People In IPOB. / Discrimination And Hatred Against Yoruba Muslims by Yoruba Christians. / Portable Blast Davido For Unfollowing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.