Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,132 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) (21071 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by Franzinni: 6:53am On Sep 27, 2018
boyjo:

That is where he is at right now, he is not out yet.
You are out
Don`t you think you`re in a better position to show more empathy?
well I don't think my empathy is the solution.... I just told the world the solution to his problem... It is empathy that allows people to want to remain in that head space.... I guess you won't understand till you are there.... Everybody has an opinion. Even if I don't agree with yours... I respect it thank you
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by Illumia: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2018
this isnt a village thing...if you have been following majek, you will know that in the quest to get power to control the weather (rain) anytime he does his all time hit "send down the rain", he started reading lots of mystic books that affected him spiritually... thats what has messed him up.
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2018
Illumia:
this isnt a village thing...if you have been following majek, you will know that in the quest to get power to control the weather (rain) anytime he does his all time hit "send down the rain", he started reading lots of mystic books that affected him spiritually... thats what has messed him up.

I am aware that on more than one occasion, rain fell after he performed " send down the rain" . But didn't know he intentionally wanted to control the weather. Cuz I know he fasted and prayed before recording that song..
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by boyjo: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2018
Franzinni:
well I don't think my empathy is the solution.... I just told the world the solution to his problem... It is empathy that allows people to want to remain in that head space.... I guess you won't understand till you are there.... Everybody has an opinion. Even if I don't agree with yours... I respect it thank you
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by cardoctor(m): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2018
Majek fashek u r healed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sen. Abbo, RMD, Steve Crown, Real Warri Pikin, Samsong At The Launch GO WELLNESS / Victoria Inyama: It's An Embarrassment Being Called An Actress These Days / Nigerians Speak About Their Sex For Grades Experiences (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.