Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) (20913 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by generationz(f): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
sexybaby22:
He was very spiritual when he started which made him record "send down the rain" after fasting and prayer.

Guess he was searching for powers to help him record another hit track.

He needs to go back to his white garnet church for prayers.

hmm so he prayed and fasted to write the song
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
when Reading? or when experimenting what you read?
He who love to explore should be ready to take FULL responsibility of whatever the outcome is.
I have read strange and wild stuffs, but they cannot just activate without me tuning in.
He wanted SOMETHING and he found it. if not,...
What exactly did he read? so that anyhow readers like me can be careful grin

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by RZArecta2(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Cocaine caused your problem sir not any innocent spiritual book. You were a mess the first day i saw you at your house in ikeja and even then you were supposedly ok cool
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by cgniyi(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
The funny thing is I remember watching his interview many years ago and it's this same 7th book of Moses he blamed for his woes.
Wetin dey this book sef. Can somebody please read the book for me and give me summary.

7 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by abbeyty(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
Baba this is the cause of your problem ooo

6 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by lekbel09(m): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
There are some really evil books such as 7books of moses,48laws of power,davinci code if God nor dey ur syd u could turn out bad after reading them,as they contain demonic forces

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by BENEAMATA: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
sunnywhyt007:
U go read 7 book of Moses?
If Natty dread say ' A BOOK ' , and i say ' seven ' , and you come go say ' MOSES !' , Omo na you sabi oh ! !

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by OduntanGabriel(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
7 books Of Moses
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by BENEAMATA: 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
cgniyi:
The funny thing is I remember watching his interview many years ago and it's this same 7th book of Moses he blamed for his woes.
Wetin dey this book sef. Can somebody please read the book for me and give me summary.
Read wetin for you abeg ? Na sign language school you go ? See as i just dey look you .

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
sunnywhyt007:
U go read 7 book of Moses?
Na d rumour back then o
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by kerry57: 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
Na guru marahagi kawai Na him be the Genesis of this man problems
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by Borntofuck: 2:28am On Sep 26, 2018
Eserise1:
We should be careful about the book we read like for example 48 laws of power make you think very differently, abnormally
nothing bad in 48laws of power it will help you shape your attitude towards men

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by donqx: 2:36am On Sep 26, 2018
hmmm
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by GistFullGround: 3:18am On Sep 26, 2018
He read 7 BOOKS OF MOSES.

That's the only book that can make a man go kuku
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by opribo(m): 5:01am On Sep 26, 2018
Has he gone berserk? It seems he has not yet entered market.
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by madjune(m): 5:16am On Sep 26, 2018
The title of the book is called Oshogbo weed.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by Etonyc(m): 6:19am On Sep 26, 2018
He better stops smoking crack !!!

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by purplerope: 6:27am On Sep 26, 2018
May God restore him
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by emperorblog(m): 6:31am On Sep 26, 2018
Franzinni:
Typical human behavior... We blame something for our short comings...

He should confess he is addicted to drugs because it is a temporary escape from reality.. And his reality is not what he imagined way back when he was the wiz kid of music...

He needs to accept his present self and he will be free...

I have been in that dark place and I was always blaming my wife... My family and anything.... But I read a book too and I learnt you have to look within to find freedom.
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 26, 2018
generationz:

hmm so he prayed and fasted to write the song

According to the legend Majek himself:

"The song (send down the rain) is not a normal song; it is a spiritual hit song.
Timi Dakolo does not know how I suffered to get that
song. I fasted for seven days before I got that song. I
partook in three days ‘white’ fasting before the song
came to me. "

Please read the info below for better understanding:

white fasting is a type fasting that He Majek will not eat anything oily, salty, sugarish, pepperish, he will not take anything that as taste at all and that type of fasting gives one spiritual power that with faith anything the person fasting ask GOD ALMIGHTY to do God will do it, that type of fasting with faith it quickly call God, Jesus christ and Holy spirit to action that's by the way...... I remember those days when He Majek launched and released that Song its nothing but spiritual song....... I was at the benson and hedges golden tone concert that's mid 90s where Majek Fashek was telling a fuji musician then that please I beg you in the name of God Go and perform because I don't want to perform before you, I won't mention that fuji Artist because am a sound engineer....... After Majek persuaded the fuji musician to sing He said Majek should go and sing what happened that and some other days made me to know that the song is highy spiritual......... As soon as Majek started singing huge rain strted pouring that was the end of the whole concert...... It as happened many times like that...... As a person I know Majek Fashek genesis A majek Fashek that as passed through C&S church must be a spiritual kind of person so what he said is nothing new to me it could be something new to. Some teenagers that are on Nairaland...........what happened to Majek is nothing but he derailing from his spirituality entering fully into the utmost world of enjoyment, that was what slammed Majek on the floor......... As for some nairaland kids that are commenting any how, most of you are yet to know what is called WORLD as in AYE ( what most of you know is football world and entertainment world ) so I can't blame you......... I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by Roycemadeit(m): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2018
The 6 & 7 books is the most popular, there are lots and loads of esoteric books that would turn a man's brain if he reads them without been initiated.
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by Eserise1(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2018
Borntofuck:
nothing bad in 48laws of power it will help you shape your attitude towards men
Let just be careful wen reading
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2018
sacajawea:
C
This guy used to be Very Handsome and Talented God.
Majekodunmi Oyinbo to fine!!
you are very correct, when I was very young I love his music, SEND DOWN THE RAIN, FREE MANDELA, HOLY SPIRIT, MAJEK FASHEK IN NEW YORK, and he was a very handsome man then.
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by fetasusac: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2018
Tb is available bra
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by boyjo: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2018
Franzinni:
Typical human behavior... We blame something for our short comings...

He should confess he is addicted to drugs because it is a temporary escape from reality.. And his reality is not what he imagined way back when he was the wiz kid of music...

He needs to accept his present self and he will be free...

I have been in that dark place and I was always blaming my wife... My family and anything.... But I read a book too and I learnt you have to look within to find freedom.

That is where he is at right now, he is not out yet.
You are out
Don`t you think you`re in a better position to show more empathy?

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by boyjo: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2018
Boyooosa:
Ex fine boy

hahaha bet why?
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2018
BENEAMATA:
Read wetin for you abeg ? Na sign language school you go ? See as i just dey look you .
lwkmd
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by IbrahimDamola: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2018
6th and 7th Books of moses, Aladura, cele and other trado-christian churches in yorubba land dey read am well well.
Re: Majek Fashek: I Have A Spiritual Problem After Reading A Book (Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
6th and 7th Books of moses, Aladura, cele and trado-christian churches in yorubba land dey read am well well.

Exactly.

He is from a white garment church background sovi believe he had access to one of those books.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly / “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims / Patoranking Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.