Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/18 (258 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/18 by dallyemmy: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/18 by dallyemmy: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, September 26, 2018) - It Shall Not Stand

1.I worship You, my Father, because no one sayeth a thing and it cometh to pass, except You have ordained it.

2.Thank You, Father, because it is only You, and not man, who has the final say, in my life and destiny.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, give me supernatural breakthrough and turnaround, that will silence my mockers, forever, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every Samballat and Tobiah, working against the fulfilment of Your counsels and assignments, in my hands, receive the stones of frustration, disgrace and sorrow, in Jesus' name.

6.I decree that every evil counsel over my life, ministry and destiny, shall not see the light of the day, and shall boomerang upon the enemies, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, strengthen my hands to battle and frustrate the counsels of my enemies, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, show every power, saying I will not succeed without them, that You're my source, my provider my helper and my pillar of success, in Jesus' name.

9.I decree that the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon my lot, lest I put forth my hands in iniquity, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, do not allow my good expectations to be cut short; please, send help to me from the four corners of the earth today, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, I decree that evil plots and counsels, over Pastor E.A. Adeboye's life, ministry, and family, shall not stand, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Forces Behind Generational Flows (3) - Deuteronomy 5:9-10 / Why Can't The Devil Heal Amputee / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/10/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.