Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) (81702 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by nigeriapenbase: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2018

A man whose marriage was destroyed because he was "too fat for sex" has lost so much weight and now looks like a different person.

Stephen Ringo weighed 29st at his heaviest after gorging on two Big Macs, two large fries, and two large cokes as well as 20 chicken nuggets every day for lunch, followed by a Domino's pizza for dinner.

But after the collapse of his marriage, it forced the 38-year-old to re-evaluate his health and he knew he had to make a change. He eventually put in the work and shed an incredible 16st.

Man whose marriage was destroyed because he was "too fat for sex" sheds so much weight and looks like a new person

Before he lost weight, Stephen, of Johnson City, Tennessee, was so large he struggled to put on his socks, and the extra pounds drove his sex drive "into the ground". The 5ft 7in IT expert said his body issues deeply affected his confidence and wore away at his marriage until he got divorced in 2016.

Man whose marriage was destroyed because he was "too fat for sex" sheds so much weight and looks like a new person

Stephen then began to curb his fast food addiction and returned to his power-lifting roots in October 2016, shedding an incredible 16 stone in just two years.

He said:

It’s fair to say that my weight ruined my marriage.

It was the single biggest factor.

My relationship with my wife deteriorated as my weight crept up.

I was depressed and as that set in intimacy kind of left. My weight drove my sex life into the ground.

I believe my depression and lack of sex drive ultimately drove my wife away from me.

If I had been a better husband I might have been able to pull the marriage back together.

My weight held me back from doing so many things. Getting dressed in the morning was tough.

I could hardly put on my socks.

My ex-wife and I went on vacation to New York City in 2012 and my weight really took a toll on me.

When you’re in New York, there is a lot of walking involved.

After a walk in Central Park I had to sit on a bench to catch my breath for a half an hour. I felt like a failure.

I never prepared meals and I usually ate fast food.

I would usually go to McDonald’s for lunch and order a Big Mac family meal, which was two Big Macs, two large fries, and two large cokes as well as 20 chicken nuggets.

I would drive through the drive through so they might think I was ordering the meal for a family.

After I finished I always felt so bad about myself. I hated myself.

For dinner I would order Pizza Hut or Domino's.

I was almost as round as I was wide. My pants were 60ins and I was 67ins tall.

Stephen said his return to the gym in October 2016 was extremely discouraging as he realised how far he had let his fitness slip. But the former powerlifter hit the gym every day and began practising intermittent fasting which sees him eat only between 5pm and 9pm each evening.

Stephen said:

My first time in the gym I was disgusted with myself. I could literally bench 175lbs which is as much as I could when I was a young teenager.

I don’t know how I had let myself get that far.

Gradually I’ve built myself back up 340lbs.

Now I practice intermittent fasting which means I only eat between 5pm and 9pm.

When I get home I break my fast with an apple and for dinner I have ground turkey and a pound of green beans.

I have two cups of air popped popcorn and one low-fat ice cream.

Stephen said his weight loss has changed his life and confidence and thinks he would be a stronger partner now that he has turned around his life.

See More Disturbing Photos Below::::::;

Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/man-whose-marriage-was-destroyed-because-he-was-too-fat-for-sex-sheds-so-much-weight-and-looks-like-a-new-person/

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
Westerners and their unhealthy diet. Just look at one of my guy that travelled to spain two yrs ago. I no recorgnize d dude again. Bros wey first look athletic wen im dey here don turn to FIFA football for spain. All im cheeks don bulge out and im no get neck again.i ask wetin im dey eat for dere wey make am look so unhealthly fat like dis and im tell me say na d work of God oo. So God will just make u look fat in a foolish way....hmm na wah ooo. D bros say im no get time to exercise im body cos man must hustle money...hmmm.

232 Likes 11 Shares

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by atilla(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wawuuu this is unbelievable. Well done to him.

I wonder how he would look in a year if he continues

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by fiercehillz(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Fat is no man's friend

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
Let him visit Sambisa he will lose all that weight in a jiffy

8 Likes

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Like a friend of a friend once said:

"His belly is so big that he saw his peniis last 7 years ago" shocked

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
angry
Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by donstan18: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by Lordbooster(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
This man can't look down and see his thing na...anyways check our signature for some 18+ naija contents if you down for it
Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by Austema(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Am I the only one who noticed that the breast is intact?

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by dan900(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
He should watch what he eats more. it is great that he lost some weight. Too much fat isn't good for the body.

Check my signature to holla if you want to start earning up to N4k daily from empty carton biz from anywhere.
It is so cool.

6 Likes

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Now, he needs something done about those flabs..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by Olodo24: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2018

7 Likes

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by pussyMagnett: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
cool
Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by Fiducia: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
ayam not understanding those breasts undecided
Stubborn things, even after loosing weight, they still wan spoil this man show embarassed

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by Dee04(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
lefulefu:
Westerners and their unhealthy diet. Just look at one of my guy that travelled to spain two yrs ago. I no recorgnize d dude again. Bros wey first look athletic wen im dey here don turn to FIFA football for spain. All im cheeks don bulge out and im no get neck again.i ask wetin im dey eat for dere wey make am look so unhealthly fat like dis and im tell me say na d work of God oo. So God will just make u look fat in a foolish way....hmm na wah ooo. D bros say im no get time to exercise im body cos man must hustle money...hmmm.

So what exactly is your pain?.
So na we de live longer than the Westerners with out healthy diet?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by Mariokenny(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Commitment pays!

4 Likes

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Even for his health sake, he looks better now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
I like this and really proud of this guy. It’s good to be in shape, healthy and fit.

5 Likes

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
What the hell he gon do with that excess flesh?
He could cut it off and ship it over here for my guys in ngwaland.
what a change of diet it's gon be for them.
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by eleojo23: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
He was really too fat for it.

He would have crushed and suffocated any lady.

2 Likes

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by oshe11: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Why he no lose weight then?

Lazy Ass
Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Being fat is no good.
It makes one look less attractive and old.
If you are fat, discipline and determination will cure u.
Hit the gym and eat healthy. Burn fat by jogging and doing more walks, then you will be cured.
Nothing like I love myself the way I am, who tell u say being fat is the way you are. Stop those stupid consolation and excuses and burn those fats.

22 Likes

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by yahoodotcom: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
grin
Re: US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) by ritylove(f): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
The Way I dislike Fat Dudes Only God Knows grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day / 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.