Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,773 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) (6785 Views)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Infolenka: 9:04pm On May 24
I think sex is overrated and I don't know why people are so obsessed with it.

I am going to share things I consider better than sex.

Feel free to add yours if I don't mention it.

Lets go.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Infolenka: 9:08pm On May 24
Food is better than sex

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Infolenka: 9:14pm On May 24
PlayStation is better than sex

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Infolenka: 9:15pm On May 24
Having data and enough battery to browse is better than sex

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Infolenka: 9:15pm On May 24
Good music is better than sex

24 Likes 1 Share

Sleeping with nepa light and air condition is better than sex

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by laluski(m): 9:16pm On May 24
Infolenka:
I think sex is overrated and I don't know why people are so obsessed with it.

I am going to share things I consider better than sex.

Feel free to add yours if I don't mention it.

Lets go.

Can someone tell me how I can unread this nonsense?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Infolenka: 9:16pm On May 24
Being debt free is better than sex

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:18pm On May 24
lipsrsealed
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Infolenka: 9:23pm On May 24
Witnessing your team win champions league is better than sex

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Auxtan(m): 9:24pm On May 24
laluski:

Can someone tell me how I can unread this nonsense?
He said facts grin

1 Like

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Infolenka: 9:24pm On May 24
Receiving alert is better than sex

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Infolenka: 9:27pm On May 24
The feeling you get after washing all your dirty clothes is better than sex

42 Likes

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Infolenka: 9:30pm On May 24
The relief you get after shitting out the last hot shit when you are purging is better than sex

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by dopedealer(m): 10:00pm On May 24
Hot sex is better than sex angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Tokskob2008: 10:53pm On May 24
Infolenka:
Receiving alert is better than sex
This is the king of all betterment grin

15 Likes

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Joyson: 11:42pm On May 24
Leaving a good and stress free life is better than sex

24 Likes

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by matrix199(m): 11:52pm On May 24
The only thing better than sex is good sex!

7 Likes

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by otherway: 12:46am On May 25
As long as my wife allows me to give her head steady and she also gives me good head I'm good.

You may say but that is also sex but it is very different from penetrative sex which I believe is so overrated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by JustPowerApps(m): 1:04am On May 25
grin grin Not when she has a big yanch cool
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by NonsenseRubbish: 1:20am On May 25
I don’t think you’ve had sex with someone you really love and share with. The bond and the feeling is compared to none

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Ojemedad: 2:51am On May 25
Op is still a virgin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:55am On May 25
Nothing is more enjoyable than sex unless you have really low libido.

Satisfaction from sex especially with a really sexy hottie is what some people give anything in this world to have.

Go to your history book to find out that satisfaction from sex have caused or stopped so many wars, enterprises, earth shattering events.

Stop living in self denial unless you are of low libido or effeminate.

The creator perfectly put it in place following how the earth is self sufficient in that we can never run out of humans or any other resources because of that hunger and satisfaction from procreation embedded deeply in us both plants and animals.

The best satisfaction comes from anything that is related to creation because that is our original dna and we are a copy of our creator.

Life is the highest creation. So sex actually gives the highest satisfaction.

I believe when all good things are of equal measure, sex towers over all other and everyone will agree with this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Sapasenator: 5:03am On May 25
Blow*job is better than sex!

1 Like

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:09am On May 25
Sex is not ordinary.. it is way deeper than you think.

Say all the shit in the world about sex but put a healthy man and a healthy woman on an island. No matter the level of attractiveness to each other, they will surely have sex with each other and procreate to populate the island in no distant time.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by AcadaWriter: 5:12am On May 25
accept alert is better than sex
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by NiRfreak(m): 5:18am On May 25
otherway:
As long as my wife allows me to give her head steady and she also gives me good head I'm good.

You may say but that is also sex but it is very different from penetrative sex which I believe is so overrated.
Just be bold enough to tell us u are also a one minute man..

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by NiRfreak(m): 5:19am On May 25
Oga, if u can last inside a hot wet toto on different speed, style and hard deep stroke without cumming...u wont be saying those thrash above...,.trust me

11 Likes

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by mu2sa2: 5:37am On May 25
A guy once said hilariously that fvcking is better than sex . Asked to explain, he said fvcking is for enjoyment while sex is for breeding kids, something poor folks in Africa do with reckless abandon.
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by stanvesco(m): 5:50am On May 25
Tokskob2008:

This is the king of all betterment grin

Lol. The more money a man gets, the more sex he wants.

When alert enter,many will call a woman to spend it and nest in her. Think am

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Zaheertyler(m): 6:03am On May 25
The bible
Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by Abolodje: 7:08am On May 25
Sex is only enjoyable during the act but have you played fifa on your playstation for hours while smoking weed and eating chicken and glazed donuts? Omg abunashashashaneba

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthills In My Bf's House, Plz Help With Solutions (pics) / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. / Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed.see Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.