Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,703 members, 7,844,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Love Her, And I Believe She Loves Me, But She Will Not Allow Me To Touch Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her, And I Believe She Loves Me, But She Will Not Allow Me To Touch Her (470 Views)

This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her, And I Believe She Loves Me, But She Will Not Allow Me To Touch Her by friyooo(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Good day fellow Nairalander, there is this babe we have been dating each other for three months now.
I love her, and i believe she loves me too, but she will not allow me to touch her much.
She collect money when ever i have to say take, if i do not have, she will not pressurize me.
My fear is that, she is staying with one of her brother, but not really a blood brother, just like in the village they share the land boundary and this guy in question is a womanizer, she has tell me different story about the guy ways of life and it has begin to get like seriously, may be she is sleeping with him also or she might sleep with him in future.
Your urgent advice, suggestion and comments are need

Thank you
Re: I Love Her, And I Believe She Loves Me, But She Will Not Allow Me To Touch Her by fayded(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
this one is very strong.
not to worry, bro..
the elders are coming to advice you.
And yes,he is hitting her. full time hitting.
and very soon, she will start asking u for money, because very soon, she will allow u to hit too.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, And I Believe She Loves Me, But She Will Not Allow Me To Touch Her by samysmoothfresh: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Oga i no know why you wan touch her and why she no wan let you touch her but that other dude is hitting that shiit big time

meanwhile stop giving her money!!!!

Dont touch her............shes not your fuckiing wife!!!

A relationship is not a poverty alleviation scheme (for the ladies) or a sex contract (for the guys)

relationship is meant for those in courtship and prepared to get married not teens and shallow minded folks who aiint ready for marriage

examine your relationship, and if you discover the only or major thing exchanged is sex and/or money, what you have is not a relationship and should be ended

op, end that shiiit you call a relationship!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her, And I Believe She Loves Me, But She Will Not Allow Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
you better give yourself rest over this matter, there are two ways to it, is either you leave her jejely or u have to wait for her when she is ready to give it to you
Re: I Love Her, And I Believe She Loves Me, But She Will Not Allow Me To Touch Her by MrLankeeee(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Not her blood brother, they share land boundary in the village.

So guyman dis recession never still give you sense?

This your own pass friend zoning...

And by the way must you touch her? Can't you date without touching.

Use another strategy and she will gladly give u d konko any style.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gay Men And Anal Sex People Love Faeces Smell. / Tips On How To Win A Girl's Heart / Who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.