Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? (1698 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? by anungangampu: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
I may have problem eating all kind of food to make my sperm tick a whole year without results due to constant masturbation but with pap twice my sperm become tick as same pap

Anybody noticed same or any technicalities related to that.
Re: Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? by BoboKush(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Don't do weed / drugs kid undecided
Re: Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? by anungangampu: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
BoboKush:
Don't do weed / drugs kid undecided
I don drink or smoke. Am just telling you my sperm status with pap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? by Shugavee(f): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
I know of someone that mix coke with sperm !!! Ewww disgusting
Re: Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? by yarimo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shugavee:
or sperm with ALABUKU good combinations
Re: Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? by dajoaneke(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
yarimo:
or sperm with ALABUKU good combinations
To do what with it?
Re: Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? by dajoaneke(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
You want thick sperm? Increase your zinc intake. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? by anungangampu: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shugavee:
Male or female and Maka gini?
Re: Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shugavee:
wawuuuushocked... Na Wich babe do am

Re: Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? by anungangampu: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
dajoaneke:
You want thick sperm? Increase your zinc intake. Thank me later.
what categories of food contains zinc
Re: Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
anungangampu:
what categories of food contains zinc
Crab, egg etc
Re: Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? by anungangampu: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
androidroot:
Crab, egg etc
Crab.. No No... Egg. You are welcome
Re: Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? by Shugavee(f): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
anungangampu:

Male or female and Maka gini?
female o!! She takes the condom with her when she wants to do it, her guy knows self. It’s makes u fat n she very slim b4
Re: Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
anungangampu:

Crab.. No No... Egg. You are welcome
No? You don't eat such or such doesn't provide Zinc
Re: Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? by anungangampu: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shugavee:
female o!! She takes the condom with her when she wants to do it, her guy knows self. It’s makes u fat n she very slim b4
Na wao nothing I no hear for this world
Re: Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? by anungangampu: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
androidroot:
No? You don't eat such or such doesn't provide Zinc
I no dey eat am

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Ingredients When You Want To Reach The Highest Pleasure / Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive / 200 Level UNILAG Girl Posts Video Of Herself Dancing Unclad Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.