Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive (1687 Views)

Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game / How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. / Who is chenzen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
to my dismay it got to my notice through some dare devil amatarasha who announced that I av teleported to the afterlife while I m still amongst the likes of u living creatures.

the so called amatarasha was even boasting that she pulled a cracker sending me to the great beyond to join her ancestors who were once her boyfriends and sugar daddies, she slayed them all and does the shaku shaku dance on their graves. she thought I was one of such weak and porous men she can just take down easily like that.

let's assume she succeeded and was hoping I would join the rest as an 'ancestor'... but to her surprise I joined the league of 'Oracles' now she has to consult me to remember her Nairaland password because i just did a reset of her brains and she ll need to do the needful to get her life back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
smh

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Skyteam7: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Smh not chenzen again grin
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Skyteam7:
Smh not chenzen again grin
huh?
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by ubunja(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Attention Seekers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
ubunja:
Attention Seekers everywhere
shut up... are you done writing your last wacky miseducations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Amatarasha(f): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
chenzen:
to my dismay it got to my notice through some dare devil amatarasha who announced that I av teleported to the afterlife while I m still amongst the likes of u living creatures.

the so called amatarasha was even boasting that she pulled a cracker sending me to the great beyond to join her ancestors who were once her boyfriends and sugar daddies, she slayed them all and does the shaku shaku dance on their graves. she thought I was one of such weak and porous men she can just take down easily like that.

let's assume she succeeded and was hoping I would join the rest as an 'ancestor'... but to her surprise I joined the league of 'Oracles' now she has to consult me to remember her Nairaland password because i just did a reset of her brains and she ll need to do the needful to get her life back.

My love is not me that announced ur demise but the rouge Mvptesley ...ubunja was among

He said i killed you ,but am in innocent ...
God has answered my prayer you are alive
.now lets continue from where we stopped!
.Ehen u said i have small breast , tiny pussi and i look like a man isnt it ?
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by joegigs(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
My love is not me that announced ur demise but the rouge Mvptesley ...ubunja was among

He said i killed you ,but am in innocent ...
God has answered my prayer you are alive
.now lets continue from where we stopped!
you are in innocent, my sister lipsrsealed
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Amatarasha(f): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
joegigs:
you are in innocent, my sister lipsrsealed
Tanks dear kiss
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Deepfeel(m): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
chenzen:

Guy so you are still alive hmm happy to see you, I actually mourned your death and poured some
liquor
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

when I finish dealing with ubunja and mvptesley I will return to u and do desame before I answer the above post jamb question

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Amatarasha(f): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
chenzen:
when I finish dealing with ubunja and mvptesley I will return to u and do desame before I answer the above post jamb question
So u arent afraid of me?
smiley wink
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

Guy so you are still alive hmm happy to see you, I actually mourned your death and poured some
liquor
look at you... u ve not even lasted six months on Nairaland and u re pouring cheap liquor on someone's grave. no wahala
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

So u arent afraid of me?
smiley wink

Amatarasha:
Omgeez so u know of him ? shocked
He assaulted me!
N i killed him ,
Btw i killed him 4 Saying in quote" i will fvck you raw" i hate such words! Amazingman sweetie dont do dis singular mistake ok ! Just be good 4 me
not only did u kill me u pulled off a blasphemous assertion.
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Amatarasha(f): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
chenzen:

not only did u kill me u pulled off a blasphemous assertion.
Ok you win grin .. so lets celebrate ur return ok
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Deepfeel(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
chenzen:
look at you... u ve not even lasted six months on Nairaland and u re pouring cheap liquor on someone's grave. no wahala
Hahaha you can't blame me na you were the first person I got acquainted with on nairaland so it was right to pay my last respect cheap liquor or not something liquor was poured grin
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

So u arent afraid of me? My dear am nt pocoha.as ,am testing my esteem strength wt dem obviously
See dey shud be scared of me dats all ,because i ve single handedly ended 3monikkers just in 2weeks
Ask ur sef wie is nofavorss,chenzen n pointblank
They all deactivated _i cant be ogbanje 4 nothing hahahahaha
smiley wink
u add insult to injury... u even laughed ur ass out in amusement... u were practically mocking my demise.
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Skyteam7: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

You keep bluffing about having messengers,ogbanje etc. Are you for real about that?
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha you can't blame me na you were the first person I got acquainted with on nairaland so it was right to pay my last respect cheap liquor or not something liquor was poured grin
I can pardon u mr deepfeel for being a good kid with good home training. but I wont spare those venomous vipers with cataclysmic monikers... I'm talking about Amatarasha, ubunja and MVPtesley.
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
are u not tired of celebrating... after celebrating chenzens demise and that of nofavorrs and co

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Deepfeel(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
chenzen:
I can pardon u mr deepfeel for being a good kid with good home training. but I wont spare those venomous vipers with cataclysmic monikers... I'm talking about Amatarasha, ubunja and MVPtesley.
Ahh you are, sounding like you are high on some weed now must u call me a kid, guy welcome back be a good guy
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

Ahh you are, sounding like you are high on some weed now must u call me a kid, guy welcome back be a good guy
when old time Nairalanders are talking u keep quiet cos u only just got here, some of us graduated 15 years ago and u just kicked off grade 1. u re a kid when it comes to the forum. if I vex na I will add u up with the others I am about to deal with
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Deepfeel(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
chenzen:
when old time Nairalander are talking u keep quiet cos u only just got here. u re a kid when it comes to the forum. if I vex na I will add u up with the others I am about to deal with
Lol I might be a kid on nairaland but am getting married to the baddest amatarasha and husbandsnatcha my wife's will not allow u to hurt me especially husbandsnatcha she has killed many people in ph Enugu and imo tongue
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol I might be a kid on nairaland but am getting married to the baddest amatarasha and husbandsnatcha my wife's will not allow u to hurt me especially husbandsnatcha she has killed many people in ph Enugu and imo tongue
when she kills u I wont pour any liquor on ur grave, I will exhume ur remains and burn it. lol
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
cheesy how am i sure u and amatarasha are not one and d same.anyway carry on.
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Deepfeel(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
chenzen:
when she kills u I wont pour any liquor on ur grave, I will exhume ur remains and burn it. lol
Are you telling me the liquor I poured for you was a waste since u can't do same for me undecided
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Amatarasha(f): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy how am i sure u and amatarasha are not one and d same.anyway carry on.
it marvels u hw he was so sensitive n mad in love wt me ,
Call ur numerous emptylife whores to challenge me...n i will show u y 1000s of men will die for me ,here n in my school
Enjoy my presence while it last ! Tanks
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Amatarasha(f): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
chenzen:
are u not tired of celebrating... after celebrating chenzens demise and that of nofavorrs and co
i celebrated nofavors n not u dear chinese
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Amatarasha(f): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Skyteam7:

You keep bluffing about having messengers,ogbanje etc. Are you for real about that?
Y asking ?
smiley
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by TrollKiller(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mad people everywhere
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Amatarasha(f): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
chenzen:
u add insult to injury... u even laughed ur ass out in amusement... u were practically mocking my demise.
Am so sorry nna! Ngwa gbaghara o
Re: Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am so sorry nna! Ngwa gbaghara o
lol. u must appease me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. / MouthAction Is A Crime In Nigeria (see Prove) / Wilder Flirted Manchester City Marez Wife In A Night Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.