Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Older Ladies Quickly Fall For Me And Not Younger Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Ladies Quickly Fall For Me And Not Younger Ones (1078 Views)

What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Older Ladies Quickly Fall For Me And Not Younger Ones by anungangampu: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Seriously am becoming tired, am not that old but when younger girls meet me they only give me respect and not love but older ladies will just want me around them all the time.
My three former girlfriend are older than me and the last one I thought I was two years older than, was actually 4 years older than me, just saw her waec certificate. She even swore affidavit twice.

What do you think I should do?
Re: Older Ladies Quickly Fall For Me And Not Younger Ones by Bluezy13(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hmmm...

Same here, bro...
Re: Older Ladies Quickly Fall For Me And Not Younger Ones by anungangampu: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Same here, bro...
It's very bad.. Don't know if the fault is from me or them.

I stopped being a churchy type yet same, even when they come for advice one thing is I would want to take advantage of their deflated emotions but am too ethical to try such.
Re: Older Ladies Quickly Fall For Me And Not Younger Ones by Bluezy13(m): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
anungangampu:

It's very bad.. Don't know if the fault is from me or them.

I stopped being a churchy type yet same, even when they come for advice one thing is I would want to take advantage of their deflated emotions but am too ethical to try such.

I understand.
The good thing is that they never make you feel they are older than you are. They see some maturity in you which is not common among your age bracket.
It is not a problem.
It is your behaviour and nature that attracts them.
You can't change it.
Just see it as a way of life for you.

I accepted mine a long time ago and I don't see it as a problem. To avoid disappointment, I make sure I let them know early enough my actual age.
Only tread with caution.

1 Like

Re: Older Ladies Quickly Fall For Me And Not Younger Ones by Chuknovski(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
maybe you dress old or act old, try to do things differently dress young act young, always wear a smile, surround yourself with young folks, most importantly being young is a thing of the heart, improve your mindset
Re: Older Ladies Quickly Fall For Me And Not Younger Ones by Bluezy13(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chuknovski:
maybe you dress old or act old, try to do things differently dress young act young, always wear a smile, surround yourself with young folks, most importantly being young is a thing of the heart, improve your mindset

That's not true.

And I know he can attest that you are wrong.
Re: Older Ladies Quickly Fall For Me And Not Younger Ones by Chuknovski(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bluezy13:

That's not true.
And I know he can attest that you are wrong.
I said maybe, its only an opinion not an assertion, pls read between the lines
Re: Older Ladies Quickly Fall For Me And Not Younger Ones by Oluromantic: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Small girls no know where them dey go, they're still living in fantasy of a guy they can misbehave to anyhow and will keep loving them. The older ones who are mature and in need of a life partner and seeing you have a good job develop feelings for you.
Re: Older Ladies Quickly Fall For Me And Not Younger Ones by anungangampu: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chuknovski:
i may act with dignity but can't qualify it with the word old but i dress younger just that the number of old ladies drawn to me is overwhelming and some how I do get disappointed
Re: Older Ladies Quickly Fall For Me And Not Younger Ones by Bluezy13(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chuknovski:

I said maybe, its only an opinion not an assertion, pls read between the lines

And I'm falsifying the opinion.
Re: Older Ladies Quickly Fall For Me And Not Younger Ones by Chuknovski(m): 12:57am On Sep 26, 2018
anungangampu:
i may act with dignity but can't qualify it with the word old but i dress younger just that the number of old ladies drawn to me is overwhelming and some how I do get disappointed

well what do you personally think is the cause?,manliness, being a good cook, ? I feel you should be suspecting a physiological or psychological aspect
Re: Older Ladies Quickly Fall For Me And Not Younger Ones by anungangampu: 7:22am On Sep 26, 2018
Chuknovski:

well what do you personally think is the cause?,manliness, being a good cook, ? I feel you should be suspecting a physiological or psychological aspect
Mehn can't really tell.. Will chyke one soon even with my disappointed face.
Re: Older Ladies Quickly Fall For Me And Not Younger Ones by Chuknovski(m): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2018
anungangampu:

Mehn can't really tell.. Will chyke one soon even with my disappointed face.

i wish you well bro, stay strong don't relent,

(1) (Reply)

My Boss And I (episode 4) / . / Abeg Stop Stealing My Blogs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.