Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs —study - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs —study (6364 Views)

How Nigerians, Others React To 'meeting Dec Deadline Target' Goof By Lai Muhamed / Nigerians, Others To Close Businesses In Zimbabwe By January 2014 / Why Nigerians, others have Low IQ!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs —study by AjanleKoko: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2010
Kobojunkie:

uumm . . . he actually looked into the RESEARCH and was able to analyze the situation objectively, something you could have done yourself before rushing to FUME in the mouth!!!

Why would I want to do that, when we have full-timers like you trolling around the forum analyzing junk?

I've got lots of other stuff to do, plus I have no issues at all with my IQ. The self-validation might be good for you though undecided
Re: Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs —study by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2010
The researcher probably had only ibos as his research subjects.
Re: Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs —study by NobiGod: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Why would I want to do that, when we have full-timers like you trolling around the forum analyzing junk?

I've got lots of other stuff to do, plus I have no issues at all with my IQ. The self-validation might be good for you though undecided

You should have ask her to just slow her roll  lipsrsealed grin
Re: Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs —study by SLIGHT(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2010
Firstly let me say their is no such thing as iq, its an artificial crap by them. if they say nigerians have low iq because of our body using much resources in fighting diseases then they should know that all d whites in nigeria have lower iq. Let them go and make use of their 'high IQ' in afghanistan where the taliban has eluded them since 2001.
Re: Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs —study by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2010
Aigbofa:

The researcher probably had only ibos as his research subjects.
knowing fully well that they have low IQ. . Lwkmd
Re: Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs —study by EzeUche(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2010
~Bluetooth:

knowing fully well that they have low IQ. . Lwkmd

And this is why Igbos are smarter than Yorubas. So if this is true, then Yorubas are no different from animals.
Re: Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs —study by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2010
EzeUche:

And this is why Igbos are smarter than Yorubas. So if this is true, then Yorubas are no different from animals.
eebo are not smarter,they are only being dubious and cunning than yoruba.
Re: Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs —study by EzeUche(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2010
~Bluetooth:

eebo are not smarter,they are only being dubious and cunning than yoruba.

You Yoruba are the most cunning and dubious of them all. Talk out of both sides of your mouths. Opportunistic Yoruba. I know you have heard that word before.
Re: Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs —study by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 17, 2010
EzeUche:

You Yoruba are the most cunning and dubious of them all. Talk out of both sides of your mouths. Opportunistic Yoruba. I know you have heard that word before.

ibos and smartness should not be in the same sentence. Are you talking about the same people who decided to go to war with cudgels and cutlasses while their opponents have fighter jets, tanks and machine guns?

Stupid monkeys!
Re: Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs —study by tpia1: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
So this matter don tey?
Re: Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs —study by ba7man(m): 5:27am On Nov 13, 2012
Well, the proof is all around us, our leaders, how people can't carry out simple discussions on Nairaland without it turning into full scale, online, tribal wars etc. There are a lot of smart people in this country but the silly ones really do a good job at lowering the averge I.Q.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs —study by Afroconnect: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
I agree with this study,Nigerians really have low iq.only in Nigerian do people revere thieves and give them titles-that can not be a characteristic of a wise person.only in Nigeria will people come out to protest for a criminal simply because he is from their tribe.
Indeed we are foolish to allow mediocres,thieves and blatant liars rule us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun, World Bank Construct 200km Roads In Rural Areas. / Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa / Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.