Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Omisore Joins APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Joins APC (31870 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Joins APC by twinskenny(m): 7:53am On Sep 26, 2018
itunde:
The political beautiful bride....lol

I tell u
Re: Omisore Joins APC by Herdsmen: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2018
bebanky:
The came visiting OMISORE With a cash sum of N480 Million in Cash, automatic return ticket to Senate, 2 House of Reps Tickets for his deputy & former Minister of Police affairs,two commissioner slots in Oyetola’s cabinet and the immediate drop of all EFCC cases against OMISORE with the release/return of his international passport seized by EFCC for almost a year.

What do you think he would do?

The meeting with APC delegates may seal the fate of Osun people. OMISORE may likely declare on Wednesday for APC in Osogbo. This is politics at your expense

Saraki got more than that..even Dogaro..

Oboy..
APC is a sinking ship..

Na for your eyes e go clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omisore Joins APC by Bibidear(f): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2018
may God put him to shame...........osun state is PDP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omisore Joins APC by skelewu404(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2018
eyomade:
Dis is wat I call reconciliation. Omosore will be better off forming alliance with Apc Dan pdp.
i think you r right those PDP guys are betrayals

4 Likes

Re: Omisore Joins APC by Agugbadin: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2018
#No APC in Osun state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omisore Joins APC by mamaafrik(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2018
omisore is going to be a use and dump broiler.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC by Tripleoluwa(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2018
This is what Ilaje people call: jeni Ugbo jeni Mahin. Meaning: chop there chop here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore Joins APC by elmodee7(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2018
government magic

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC by Just2endowed2(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2018
If u are omisore, omo Na good bargaining like ministerial slot.
What do I know, this country can be sold to the highest bidder
Re: Omisore Joins APC by BillgatesMaigad(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2018
We all have a price, its about the highest bidder.
You have no idea what the APC has offered him

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC by Flattino(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

Desperate wailing..

APC going going

Gone
Ok cheesy
Re: Omisore Joins APC by idonhammer: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2018
teflonjake:
Haha...You can say that again bro.President Saraki and na so e go be.Sarakicious all the way.
Re: Omisore Joins APC by Flattino(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2018
Bibidear:
may God put him to shame...........osun state is PDP
So , you voted PDP after all. LMAO
God will put you to shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore Joins APC by Bennycollins: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2018
So Omisore is no longer a murderer, APC is truly evil.
Mind you this is the first time I am saying this.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC by Mucheer(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2018
bebanky:
The came visiting OMISORE With a cash sum of N480 Million in Cash, automatic return ticket to Senate, 2 House of Reps Tickets for his deputy & former Minister of Police affairs,two commissioner slots in Oyetola’s cabinet and the immediate drop of all EFCC cases against OMISORE with the release/return of his international passport seized by EFCC for almost a year.

What do you think he would do?

The meeting with APC delegates may seal the fate of Osun people. OMISORE may likely declare on Wednesday for APC in Osogbo. This is politics at your expense

Na Wah ooo
Re: Omisore Joins APC by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Let him go for the best decision
hypocrite
Re: Omisore Joins APC by mido1990: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2018
APC don use money cover omisore Eye. grin

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Joins APC by KRILMIJAY(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2018
In ,politics, two ingredients are essential: interest and strategy. If the news is true and not a more propaganda , I urge the people's Democratic Party to re strategize the truth of the matter is that no matter how popular omisore is in his local govt which is what the two major parties are fighting for, he can't have all the total number of votes cast. This is just a home work for the PDP to do. They should simply work more on how to garner more votes from the people and not necessarily through Omisore cause they just lost him to APC,APC, but whichever way, they should allow the people's mandate prevail.

*Long live Osun State

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore Joins APC by dazzlingd(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2018
It was all planned .

Omisore was a decoy planted to divide pdp

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC by Ategberoson(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2018
omisore the intending dump&use election tools
Re: Omisore Joins APC by Hestywhyt(f): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2018
I wonder if all these politicians have any dignity...the same party that called him a murderer...mtchw

May God hear the people's cry tomorrow and send the devils out of that state.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2018
bamidelee:

hypocrite
How my bro, PDP offer and APC offer too. He go choose one now. Except he wants to stay in the middle. He has made his decision so its fine abi we go kill ourselves?
Re: Omisore Joins APC by tuniski: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2018
Flattino:

Omisore knows PDP is the real evil party . He is not stupid and his dog will never go back to it’s vomit.
Oyetola will win Osun and be declared winner by INEC . He must win .
Even if it’s by two votes . It is not over until it is over.
Pdp has won and by Friday same oshiomole will start yarning dust about Omisore.

I am just happy votes will count that is why they are all working hard to win just about 1000 genuine votes come thursday.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2018
mamaafrik:
omisore is going to be a use and dump broiler.
Him wan Lord over Tinubu and Aregbe before ??

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

How my bro, PDP offer and APC offer too. He go choose one now. Except he wants to stay in the middle. He has made his decision so its fine abi we go kill ourselves?
I said so cos you're a stunch supporter of fpf
Re: Omisore Joins APC by jesmond3945: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2018
Celepope:
Unfortunately I foresee the APC candidate winning and if by chance the clown Sen. Adeleke happens to clinch the election, he won't perform.His deliberate avoidance of Gubernatorial debate is a pointer that he is potential failure.His attitude and looks reeks of a clown and clueless individual.Those in support of him are hypocrite if they turn their back to criticize Buhari for being 'Certificateless'.Nigeria is a country with a lot of intellectuals governed by clownish certificate forgers and manipulators.Btw I am a card carrying member of PDP.But the truth has to be told.
but i want to ask you, you saw the outcome of the election that pdp won? Yes he might be a clown but the people prefer him more than the other person. This was the choice between the devil and the deep blue sea. Let the choice of the people stand which is the right thing. If APC won then let it be but for them to drag the election to inconclusion because of apparent defeat then this very dangerous for democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Joins APC by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2018
It means they don't support saraki's presidential bid. Maybe the governors (PDP) ought to have collectively visited omisore.

teflonjake:
He's definitely going to work for the evil party. SIGHS

I don't understand the PDP though, why are their governors not proactive. They ought to have accompanied President Saraki to see Sen. Omisore.
Re: Omisore Joins APC by Validated: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2018
Omisore is being overrated by both APC and PDP. Let him alone, focus on the real electorates!
Re: Omisore Joins APC by mrphysics(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2018
Flattino:
Ok cheesy
Always learn to ignore such people. You mustn't respond to their post as they reek of mass ignorance.

All they have is nairaland politics section.
Re: Omisore Joins APC by Bizibi(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2018
eyomade:
Dis is wat I call reconciliation. Omosore will be better off forming alliance with Apc Dan pdp.
hehehehehe.....we don hear
Re: Omisore Joins APC by badoh(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2018
For those supporting APC, imagine your parents retired from the osun state civil service since jan 2017 and are yet to collect a single pension till date, will you support such party?
Re: Omisore Joins APC by tinsel: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2018
You see the problem with pdp is they live their life in social media. They would not have advertised all their meetings with Omisore openly. It galvanised APC into action and being the party in government, pdp cannot match what they are going to offer Omisore.
But the problem, is they believed in the skill of Saraki to get Omisore without knowing that Saraki works for nobody except himself.
He needs the publicity for his presidential party primary election.
And also the way my brothers from the east is championing the cause of Adeleke and insulting everybody is not helping Adeleke. It will also galvanize the other side into action.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja / 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri / Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.