Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Omisore Joins APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Joins APC (31876 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Joins APC by Misterdhee1(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2018
Campus4u:
Nonsense
I wonder how people think.....after years of non payments and people still get mind dey vote this party in this state....i will not be sorry for you fools when you will come here crying non payments again
U think only civil servants live in Osun right?

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC by Getfun: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2018
It's going to be sad for Osun State indegens if they chose to continue to mortgage their future, the era of modulated salaries, debts upon debts, etc will continue, most of us here feeling for them have nothing to gain or loose if they make a wrong decision..
Anyways I just hope they wisen up by tomorrow and if they don't, what's my business. They will be the one to suffer or smile for whatever decision they make.. because the apc stories of their igr is low etc will continue, they will have more debts, no matter the bailout from the federal government, debts will still increase, market money, geep programs etc will not alliviate their suffering.
Sorry for Osun people ahead of tomorrow
Re: Omisore Joins APC by yemmight(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2018
You cannot really blame Omisore. How many times have they betrayed him in PDP? So he goes to where he can recoup all monies spent. Thats whats African politics all about.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC by lordimmaogidi(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2018
Herdsmen:
Omisore political career going down..if by any attempt he works for APC..

Na Obanikoro treatment he go collect..

Na NBM..VS..SEC..

if you know you know..
Hahaha kill and Die

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC by Bizibi(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2018
Politics!!!! After calling him names.....they must have promised him deputy gov or a ministerial position.
Re: Omisore Joins APC by teflonjake(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2018
Inspectahdeck:
It means they don't support saraki's presidential bid. Maybe the governors (PDP) ought to have collectively visited omisore.

Allegedly you mean (as regards his ambition)
Re: Omisore Joins APC by teflonjake(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2018
Inspectahdeck:
It means they don't support saraki's presidential bid. Maybe the governors (PDP) ought to have collectively visited omisore.

Allegedly (as regards his ambition)
Re: Omisore Joins APC by Getfun: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2018
I smell Apc offering him political appointment or huge government contract if he supports them, these politicians never care about the people, their pocket first, he has spent money, he must recoup, that's all his after all these ones saying his manifesto etc.. Is a normal political lie.
Re: Omisore Joins APC by Antipob777(f): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2018
The children of hate, the idiotic pigs, the Igbos, the developers and the frustrated Igbos were busy hailing saraki and calling him all sorts names when he met with omisore.

I swear, igbos don't know what politics is neither do they know how to play politics.

Igbos are to backward in life and I wonder why Lord Lugard joined the well meaning Nigerians with the igbos in this marriage.

Osun for sure is for APC.

Anybody supported by the igbos is bound to fail.

I give up.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC by yahmohy27: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2018
Flattino:

Nobody came to you and cried about any non payment of salaries. It was you idiotic pigs of biafraudd terrorists that carried Osun matter for head like gala . While erosion wash away the remaining red mud in your cursed potorpotor region .
Please go to hell!
Hehehehe you no go kill me oo,chai is like some people are just blessed with bad mouth.Chai ,see finishing

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Joins APC by Nukilia: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2018
Scam. Politicians are good at scamming the people grin grin grin
Re: Omisore Joins APC by Flattino(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2018
mrphysics:

Always learn to ignore such people. You mustn't respond to their post as they reek of mass ignorance.

All they have is nairaland politics section.
Thank you sir .
I really need to start to ignore many people here .
Re: Omisore Joins APC by OgogoroNo2: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2018
What are the political leaders of pdp doing? I don't think they doing enough to woe omisore on their side.
Re: Omisore Joins APC by Glink2018(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2018
bebanky:
The came visiting OMISORE With a cash sum of N480 Million in Cash, automatic return ticket to Senate, 2 House of Reps Tickets for his deputy & former Minister of Police affairs,two commissioner slots in Oyetola’s cabinet and the immediate drop of all EFCC cases against OMISORE with the release/return of his international passport seized by EFCC for almost a year.

What do you think he would do?

The meeting with APC delegates may seal the fate of Osun people. OMISORE may likely declare on Wednesday for APC in Osogbo. This is politics at your expense

My brother how do say nah thing wey Dem talk be that.
Lemme respectfully ask, were u at the meeting?
Re: Omisore Joins APC by bewla(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2018
Firefire:
Let see how it will end...
My man smooth and cool no be to much noise
Re: Omisore Joins APC by stawarts(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Campus4u:
Nonsense
I wonder how people think.....after years of non payments and people still get mind dey vote this party in this state....i will not be sorry for you fools when you will come here crying non payments again
You are the biggest fool, what you means is that PDP states are not owing?... pls, you guys should apply sense to your criticism less you sound foolish
Re: Omisore Joins APC by ayosam4real: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2018
obembet:
Meaning that?

Let us knw the outcome of tomorrow election today.
Let us knw who u support

Like for APC , Share for PDP
From all indication pdp us still leading based on your post 12 like for APC and 19 shares for PDP I hope by tomorrow night your election would not be inconclusive as INEC declaired but considering all would you choose one who has F9 in the only exam he wrote rule over lots of Bsc, Msc, Dr and prof in your osun state?
Think about it bro
Re: Omisore Joins APC by onatisi(m): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2018
Kentursky:
Photo
So because he took pictures with APC members that visited him and begged him for support that means he has joined APC? So when he took pictures with saraki and PDP members on Monday that also means he joined PDP? No wonder naija is been ruled by a lifeless dullard ,since majority of Nigerians too are dullards
Re: Omisore Joins APC by chrisxxx(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2018
If Omisore truly believes in APC why was he contesting in the first place? Some persons with amoebic kind of character.
Re: Omisore Joins APC by rock003: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2018
Flattino:

Omisore knows PDP is the real evil party . He is not stupid and his dog will never go back to it’s vomit.
Oyetola will win Osun and be declared winner by INEC . He must win .
Even if it’s by two votes . It is not over until it is over.

So, not paying salary and dipping the state in debt by the APC is your idea of a good party? Why is your mind so narrow?
Re: Omisore Joins APC by joeyswift(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2018
Let's be realistic, Apc are even more scared than the pdp. They never thought osun will be this difficult for them,giving the reason that it's jagaban's second backyard. Even after moving the entire federal might from Abuja to osun, yet the best they could settle for was to still inflate figures to favour them. They didn't see this coming. Osun people are smarter Now, we will shock apc on Thurs. Reporting live from Ife with my pvc for pdp. People in my polling unit are just looking at apc fooling itself. Tomorrow we will send them out

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omisore Joins APC by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2018
Hot deal.
Re: Omisore Joins APC by smeag0l(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2018
If PDP wins, people will still cry about non-payment of salaries , at most, after one year of governance. I read a lot of comments here on how people support both the APC and the PDP including one of the previous posters who called the APC an evil party and I keep wondering how long it'll take Nigerians to realize that these people are recycled between both parties, running to the party that will be most favorable to their pockets at every point in time. They don't care about the masses!
Campus4u:
Nonsense
Re: Omisore Joins APC by Redendo(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2018
Celepope:
Unfortunately I foresee the APC candidate winning and if by chance the clown Sen. Adeleke happens to clinch the election, he won't perform.His deliberate avoidance of Gubernatorial debate is a pointer that he is potential failure.His attitude and looks reeks of a clown and clueless individual.Those in support of him are hypocrite if they turn their back to criticize Buhari for being 'Certificateless'.Nigeria is a country with a lot of intellectuals governed by clownish certificate forgers and manipulators.Btw I am a card carrying member of PDP.But the truth has to be told.
Don't Judge a book by its cover!
Re: Omisore Joins APC by naifizzy: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2018
Antipob777:
The children of hate, the idiotic pigs, the Igbos, the developers and the frustrated Igbos were busy hailing saraki and calling him all sorts names when he met with omisore.

I swear, igbos don't know what politics is neither do they know how to play politics.

Igbos are to backward in life and I wonder why Lord Lugard joined the well meaning Nigerians with the igbos in this marriage.

Pain for sure is for APC.

Anybody supported by the igbos is bound to fail.

I give up.

You are sounding like a victim of a failed country. Why are you so full of hate?
A fellow Nigerian being rascist over her own race.... Just a typical bane of the black race. Till we evolve from being sub-humans we will continue to be detrimental.

What a shame to humanity.
Re: Omisore Joins APC by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2018
I still don't know the way forward for this country a man once accused of murder, thief even probe by the apc government, apc was the same person rallying around the person just because they are desperate to win election.
Re: Omisore Joins APC by Flattino(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2018
rock003:

So, not paying salary and dipping the state in debt by the APC is your idea of a good party? Why is your mind so narrow?
Ok cheesy
Re: Omisore Joins APC by baldwin84(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2018
Campus4u:
Nonsense
constructive criticism is d key my brother not blind argument. If PDP is voted in Osun state, it still going to change nothing except if PDP is printing money. Nigeria as whole is having problem unfortunately our leaders are d same - clueless
Re: Omisore Joins APC by Antipob777(f): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2018
Getfun:
It's going to be sad for Osun State indegens if they chose to continue to mortgage their future, the era of modulated salaries, debts upon debts, etc will continue, most of us here feeling for them have nothing to gain or loose if they make a wrong decision..
Anyways I just hope they wisen up by tomorrow and if they don't, what's my business. They will be the one to suffer or smile for whatever decision they make.. because the apc stories of their igr is low etc will continue, they will have more debts, no matter the bailout from the federal government, debts will still increase, market money, geep programs etc will not alliviate their suffering.
Sorry for Osun people ahead of tomorrow

Aragbe developed osun state more than your so called SE state.

There are industries and investors in osun state.

The civil servants who are owed salaries did not come to you or your state crying about there salaries.

Face your potopoto republic and leave Odin for us.

Aragbe performed very well and we want continuity

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC by Potch: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2018
Campus4u:
Nonsense

There is nothing like non payments in Osun, what is in place is a modulated salary. In terms of infrastructural development, Ogbeni will get a pass mark. If the PDP has fielded a better candidate than this dancing senator, APC will be dead by now. Running a state that receives the lowest allocation from the FG will be intellectually challenging to someone with no single credit in WASC. Why do you think we are in a mess nationally today? Your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Joins APC by candygist: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2018
Campus4u:
Nonsense

Apart from Lagos and rivers state . Every other state in Nigeria owes salary. I'm not in support of a governor owing salaries . If we all can look beyond political parties and vote out any government that is not doing well, Nigeria might get better . PDP APC, all of them are evil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders / Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.