Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) (71854 Views)

Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife / Gentle Jack Celebrates His Birthday Today. See His Throwback & Now Photos / 30 Years After: 'Coming To America' Stars Then And Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Eeyah Titanic used to be my favourite romance movie back then. A story of a poor man feel in love with a lady from a rich aristocratic family and he gave his life for her. Though such cant play in this real world we live in.its a lovely fantasy anyway. Di capro now looks matured.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Olodo24: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hollamie007:

Which script?? True life story from the people concerned
it was a fictional story set in the day of the Titanic crash. Just like Half of a yellow Sun was set during the civil war hence, making us think it was about the civil war.

This goes to show that we can draw inspiration from real events and make it juicier on screen. But nollywood is too slow to catch a break

1 Like

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Olodo24: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
SoNature:
There are three foreign films I will never forget in this life: Titanic, Odyssey and Troy!
Add E.T Extraterrestrial
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
zinnyzee:
I still get heartbroken whenever i remember titanic was actually shot in a swimming pool.

All dah my tears just waste like that... Choi cry
it wasn't. Google is your friend wink
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Explorers:
Frances Fisher.

Rose’s mom, Ruth.
haba!shocked...look at Rose's mom looking sexy in a pair of tight leggins.hw come she didnt age all these years?shocked
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Olodo24: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bblessing37:
We are all getting old. Putting ur picture when u watched the movie Then Vs Now, u wld understand that old age comes so fast. Life is actually too short. undecided, and never the less is still vanity upon vanity. undecided
I was only three years old when it was made but I can't forget the movie. Never. We're all aging
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Olodo24: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
agarawu23:
it wasn't. Google is your friend wink
they created a kind of pool in a studio. same thing they did for Life of Pi. you think it was really shot in an ocean?
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by abbatoir(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
Cool
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by czarina(f): 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
blingxx:

what tha fvck.... you really need to watch game of thrones undecided
just let me know when prizes are given out for watching wink
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
the only movie ever made tears role down my cheeks and I shocked I actually shed tears
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Olodo24: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
airsaylongcon:
Everyone is talking about scenes from the movie. How come no one is talking of the soundtrack. The song that made me know that u can cry listening to a song. Hit back to back
one of the best songs ever written for a movie.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by vindisick: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
SoNature:
There are three foreign films I will never forget in this life: Titanic, Odyssey and Troy!
What of "Clash of the Titans ".
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Olodo24: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
funny enough, while we're praising Titanic, Americans don't think it was/is a great movie. They feel it was melodramatic and didn't deserve all the Oscar it got except for visual effects, sound, cinematography and other technical achievements

1 Like

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Marvel1206: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
ofemigeorge:

Jesus.. .. shocked
OK but you have seen the YouTube clips... .. tongue

I've not even... cry
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Marvel1206: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
czarina:
And you don't know it's a crime to not have watched it shocked shocked sad

Me that is even talking...never watched Game of Thrones as popular as that movie.

I just decided to see that last month. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Amberon1: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Please clean your eyes then look again.
Olodo24:
no o. Kate looks older. forget the filtered movies and pictures we see all over the place. Leo is still recognizable as old Jack but Kate now looks entirely different. she's still pretty though
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Explorers:
Kathy Bates.

Wow.. This is Kathy Bates, the famous poet.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
Shey "James Smith" is Cellin Dion's husband?
I heard he is dead too.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Marvel1206:
I'm among the 0.001% who have not watched this movie
Lieee!
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by sureteeboy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Olodo24:
funny enough, while we're praising Titanic, Americans don't think it was/is a great movie. They feel it was melodramatic and didn't deserve all the Oscar it got except for visual effects, sound, cinematography and other technical achievements
But this same movie held the highest grossing record in America for 12 good years before it was overtaken by Avatar, and it still remains the 2nd highest grossing movie of all time
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by JhimmySpark(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
airsaylongcon:
Everyone is talking about scenes from the movie. How come no one is talking of the soundtrack. The song that made me know that u can cry listening to a song. Hit back to back
.. The sound track makes me cry more..
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by JhimmySpark(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
"Jack this is where we first met" "You jump i jump".. So many lines that i just can't forget from the movie
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Blackfire:
I can't find my name and pictures

Check Alagbole archives, you'll definitely find your name and pix.

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
sureteeboy:

But this same movie held the highest grossing record in America for 12 good years before it was overtaken by Avatar, and it still remains the 2nd highest grossing movie of all time

Not in America alone, worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bblessing37:
We are all getting old. Putting ur picture when u watched the movie Then Vs Now, u wld understand that old age comes so fast. Life is actually too short. undecided, and never the less is still vanity upon vanity. undecided

Word !!!
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Olodo24: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
sureteeboy:

yeah I know but it's been highly criticised. they said the script was obviously poor
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Marvel1206:

You can never share that feeling anymore of watching that movie as at that time. That feeling it gave then is inexplicable. It was simply amazing,. A touch that last a life time.
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Ziel20: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Marvel1206:

Me too I swear
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Ayoguy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hollamie007:

Which script?? True life story from the people concerned
of course i know.. but the words used are scripts....and that was what i was talking about
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
NOLSTAGIA
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by isii(f): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Marvel1206:
. Me too
Re: 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
IF YOU DIDNT CRY AFTER THE MOVIE,YOU ARE A DEVIL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter / Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Tboss Pregnant For Uti Nwachukwu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.